I don't want to do this

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
yer man love to no u both

great post give us more

she would like more

She keeps asking me to visualize what it will be like to watch her suck his dick and let him fuck her the next time she sees him. She encouraged me to ask for descriptions, to hear what others would do to her so I can start thinking about it. This is happening so fast.

IMGP5354ab.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi scubakorman - long time no see of your wife.

That could almost have been me you described at the bar. Her hips moved so sweetly as my fingers rubbed across her pussy lips, and as soon as they could slip comfortably in I had two fingers tasting her juices.

At some times I used the heel of my hand, and at others the pad of my thumb to work on her clit as my two fingers worked deep inside and started thrusting. She soon thrust her cunt back down onto my hand, and you may have seen me keep my hand still at one point so she could show me what feels good by pivoting her hips against me.

She promised me in the whisper at the end that next time she will take my cock deep in her throat to repay me for making her cum. She wants YOU to be sitting on your hands so that you can't wank while you watch it.

This is only a mild start of what you will see me do with that hot, sexy body. I look forward to more pictures to add to my collection. :)

Signed: Her GreyMaster xx (<-- one for each of her fantastic nipples)

I would like her to let the sun tan her breasts to take away the white bra line - this means letting out her breasts and letting the sun kiss them OFTEN. She has very nice breasts so she should not hide them. On a nice day, no clothes should be above her belly button until her tan is complete and bronzed.

those nipples are truly suckable. My thick brown cock just swells at the thought to very thick proportions ! she so cute , the nipples do it for me big time , she could do with some clamps and a hot bull like myself i think.

Wife and I started the evening out with a bit of promise....only she announced early that she was going to sleep.....making it quite clear that nuttin' was happening tonight.

I had a couple of nightcaps and logged on.....damn your wife is hot. I love seeing her spread out...waiting for a tongue to lick her into a full blown fuckin' frenzy.

You are lucky...even if she's keeping you on a leash....she's a hottie.

wow that was amazing, letting him pleasure her in the hallway to the bathrooms!!! Seems to me she is destined for big things!!! Seems you will see much more in the coming period - and go orbital! Thanks for sharing

Excellent story and posts

I love the story behind the pics. Your wife is hot and I love her big nipples. The teasing part is fantastic. Tell her to keep up the good work.

Scuba,

Any updates? Has she been shared yet?

Like all white women your wife needs to be black bred several times. You should be happy to help her raise her beautiful black babies. Her breasts need to have a black baby nursing on them.

She will still need you to clean her up after her dates and to take care of the babies... you are a very lucky man.

What can I tell you?
You wanted it, and more importantly now, she's really into it. :cool:

Agreed. shes doing a well joba t training you :D

36 replies, so you are now a seasoned author who can "pull" comments. Take a bow and keep entertaining your fan club with the truth of what is happening in your life. Spill it all, as the guys and girls on this site are more understanding that most.

another one

Things cooled down for awhile actually, that adventure a few months back was enough for us both at the time. But you know how it goes ...
We recently went away for a few days. When we checked in she didn't like the room, so the bellman took us to a new room. He was rugged, solid, good looking. It was enough to light her fire, anyway. He said he would be right back with the new keys. She took the opportunity to change into her bathing suite ... slipped out of her clothes quickly and was unpacking her suitcase when he knocked on the door again. "Get the door," she told me, making no move to get out of sight. My heart started racing a little and I went to answer the door. He said, "Here you go ..." and then had a sort of "Oh..." look, and just looked at her, then back at me. "Oh, excuse me," he said and started to leave. "Can you get us some ice?" she called. He was totally cool after that, I wonder if it happens some times. He came in and got the ice bucket, and she managed to walk into his path on the way out, "Oh, sorry", touch his chest as she leaned against the wall so he could pass, legs brushing. When he came back with the ice she answered the door, still nude. She took it, then gave him a tip. She held the bill against herself so his hand rested on her pussy to take it. She didn't let go for a few seconds, he just kept his hand there. Finally she said thanks and smiled, and he left. It was extremely embarassing seeing him after that.

DSC01407ab.jpg

great story give us more

coming clean

She just reviewed my “homework” and asked me why I had left out the “good” part. I tried to explain that it’s better not to tell the whole story all at once, but she just shook her head at me. “I might have to do that again soon if you don’t behave,” she warned me. So, here is the rest of my humiliation.
The next day was embarrassing, there seemed to be a number of workers at the resort who were openly staring at her as she sat by the pool in her bikini or walked through the lobby. I imagined the bellman had told his friends. Later in the day she suggested I find him again and invite him to get us more ice. She said she was going back to the room and would be waiting. I was really nervous, I didn’t know what she had in mind at all, but I went to find him. He was really cool about it, I was at least relieved that he was into it – it’s completely humiliating to ask another guy if he would please come back to your room where your wife is waiting for him to “get some more ice”. He followed me back and when I opened the door she was standing by the window in her underwear. She smiled at him and said, “Hi again. Do you think you could get me some more ice, and then stay awhile this time? It’s really hot, maybe you could help me cool off.”
He came back with the ice pretty quickly. It was so strange, just sitting there watching. She had taken off her bra, and she told him to pull her panties off while she leaned over the bed. I could tell he was really aroused now. He picked up some ice and started rubbing her with it through her panties while she moved on his hand. Then he peeled her panties down her ass to her knees. She turned over and he ran the ice over her body. Finally he couldn’t resist, he put his mouth on her and she moaned. Eventually he looked at me, and I shrugged, so he opened his pants. She sat up and took him in her mouth for awhile. Then she came over to me and kissed me deeply, before getting on the bed again so he could enter her. Eventually he turned her over and took her from behind. I watched while he enjoyed her. She came twice before he did, and I was so hard. He finally left, telling me, “thanks” on his way out.
“Now don’t look so sad,” she said to me. She put her underwear back on and tossed me a condom. “Come on, it’s your turn,” she told me. I was so turned on I didn’t really care that she was obviously setting a double standard. It was really hot, listening to hear tell me how he had felt inside her only moments ago. I hope she is satisfied now that I have come clean.

DSC01403ab.jpg DSC01404ab.jpg

That is very nice, and all, but she needs to have some regular alternatives back home, like dates and sleepovers, or even bringing them home...
Has she?
Would she like that? :cool:

We'll see I guess. She hasn't done that, so far it's just an occasional thrill. It works for us.