Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date
stubbyhubby said:
I don't agree that cuckolding is quite as accepted. I have a lot of guys ask me if it is true that my wife fucks other guys but I do not fuck other women. They are baffled as to why I wouldn't be getting some extra pussy or of the deal. When I explain that I like it that way they are not that accepting. They don't mind fucking her, but they still don't get the mentality. I think their idea of what a man is makes it illogical to them.

I agree with your comment. Most of the guys who know that I am cuckolded just don’t get it. Some have been with my wife and they didn’t mind that either. Some roll with it and it’s natural now but mostly they can’t understand that I’m ok with my wife with other men while I’m in chastity. I would add though that my wife’s female friends that our know lifestyle ARE more understanding and to a degree understand the concept.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: weeknd, rcmohawk, toolman and 2 others
cuckhubby48 said:
I agree with your comment. Most of the guys who know that I am cuckolded just don’t get it. Some have been with my wife and they didn’t mind that either. Some roll with it and it’s natural now but mostly they can’t understand that I’m ok with my wife with other men while I’m in chastity. I would add though that my wife’s female friends that our know lifestyle ARE more understanding and to a degree understand the concept.
Oh I agree 1000%! For the most part the women that know are WAY more accepting and even supportive of it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Some people cant keep a secret..

FuSlXTVaMAAJ1Ee.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, dbdan13, Nazareth and 4 others
cuckhubby48 said:
The same type of comments apply to being a sissy cocksucker. Men don't really understand why I like it but they generally don't mind.

Reactions: natasnaikul and toolman
my Mother in Law was fully aware as i was sent to Her house many nights while my Wife entertained
My Mother in Law was a cuckoldress also when Her hubby was alive, and always made fun of the fact i was too small to satisfy Her daughter
She was the one who gave me the nickname of "tiny" referring to my 3" small cock, but everyone else thought is was a joke as i am 6'3" tall and 220 lbs
Was always a very humiliating aspect to my marriage

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, toolman, nelssim and 4 others
stubbyhubby said:
I mostly agree. I live in a small town area, so everybody knows everybody's business. As a result I know of at least a dozen or so couples with open marriages or that swing. I know of a few that the husband has a girlfriend on the side and the wife knows and goes with it.

I don't agree that cuckolding is quite as accepted. I have a lot of guys ask me if it is true that my wife fucks other guys but I do not fuck other women. They are baffled as to why I wouldn't be getting some extra pussy or of the deal. When I explain that I like it that way they are not that accepting. They don't mind fucking her, but they still don't get the mentality. I think their idea of what a man is makes it illogical to them.
A lot of males are afraid to admit that they would like it also, their ego gets in the way, but when you know your too small to satisfy most any women, you would have a hard time admitting that to another male too.
If you have never been the Alpha type in the bedroom, it seems to come naturally

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
my church wife cucks me said:
Most of our friends know the truth and a few family members know the truth that wife has a blk b/f
BBC rule's

cuck361 said:
None of my family and friend know but she is fucking some of them "behind my back" so some of them know she's a cheating slut.
The truth always comes out one day

It is hard to hide for us as over the years my Wife has fucked most of my close friends.
All of them were kind of let down when She found BBC and became exclusive to them, but still remind me that they had a piece of Her

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, toolman and 2 others
Family, no. Friends - I've come to find out quite a few know. All of her girlfriends seem to know. In fact, when she was out at dinner with 3 of them she had her boyfriend come so she could show him off. l also found out a couple that we're both friends with and hang out regularly was aware all along that she was sleeping with her co-worker.

The other night in bed we were talking about having a girl over for sex... she said there are several guys she knows from her masters program that have side chicks we could borrow. She said it so casually it became clear that she had been having conversations with them regularly enough to know that they have side chicks and feel comfortable asking to borrow one. I asked her about it and she said they would all jsut have drinks together. I said sure... "how many of their dicks did you suck?". She said none, but I don't believe her for a second. I told her it would only be fair if we were going to have their girls over that she should suck their cocks in return.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
My wife fucked my best friend I think most people knew what was going on so humiliating but so fantastic I think I am a true cuckold

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, crt and toolman
no...i dont belive that our family or friends know...well...with the exception of my work colleague who was her first bull. i do wonder at times though if she has finally confided in her sister as i seemingly get strange looks whenever we are all together with her and her husband...or maybe im just paranoid...lol

Reactions: leahshub and crt
It
mwc4blkbull said:
no...i dont belive that our family or friends know...well...with the exception of my work colleague who was her first bull. i do wonder at times though if she has finally confided in her sister as i seemingly get strange looks whenever we are all together with her and her husband...or maybe im just paranoid...lol
does up the humiliation to a higher level when the family knows, as i was totally humiliated when i was in front of my Mother in Law with Her knowing

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, nelssim, toolman and 3 others
Kenbcolley said:
My wife fucked my best friend I think most people knew what was going on so humiliating but so fantastic I think I am a true cuckold
My wife has been with most of my friends. It worked for us and them just fine

Reactions: slutwifelina and robandkate
The only time I can recall any family knowing for sure was my middle wife's sister.
They had a history before I met them, and I learned later they not only shared men together (including after we had married!), but had even shared themselves with each other. So, naturally, they were close and shared intimate details of their lives .with each other.

But friends is a whole 'nother story! 🤣
Some friends know because they have fucked her themselves. First and middle wife were particularly bad about this.
Other friends noticed intimate physical contact and interactions between my wife and one of their friends or members of their family, and asked for confirmation if what they were seeing was true. And it got talked about amongst them after I verified I was not only aware, but had encouraged it.
Some friends found out because women (especially housewives!) gossip with each other and even brag at times about their hookups, so it makes a full circle of their clique until it eventually comes back around to us.

There are likely other reasons I can't recall how friends found out, but I generally don't mind them knowing. The worst of it was once a guy would find out the wife fucked around, they would start plotting to fuck her themselves. I resented the hell out of it when I was much younger, but have grown to appreciate it over the years.
I would rather family didn't find out, period. I am from a fairly small family, and we are all spread out over the country, so the likelihood is it won't be.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Nazareth said:
The only time I can recall any family knowing for sure was my middle wife's sister.
They had a history before I met them, and I learned later they not only shared men together (including after we had married!), but had even shared themselves with each other. So, naturally, they were close and shared intimate details of their lives .with each other.

But friends is a whole 'nother story! 🤣
Some friends know because they have fucked her themselves. First and middle wife were particularly bad about this.
Other friends noticed intimate physical contact and interactions between my wife and one of their friends or members of their family, and asked for confirmation if what they were seeing was true. And it got talked about amongst them after I verified I was not only aware, but had encouraged it.
Some friends found out because women (especially housewives!) gossip with each other and even brag at times about their hookups, so it makes a full circle of their clique until it eventually comes back around to us.

There are likely other reasons I can't recall how friends found out, but I generally don't mind them knowing. The worst of it was once a guy would find out the wife fucked around, they would start plotting to fuck her themselves. I resented the hell out of it when I was much younger, but have grown to appreciate it over the years.
I would rather family didn't find out, period. I am from a fairly small family, and we are all spread out over the country, so the likelihood is it won't be.
Like i stated in an earlier post, the friends mostly knew as most all of my male friends had fucked Her at one time or another over the years, and yes it was humiliating to see a lot of these guys later face to face with me knowing that they had fucked my Wife and knew i was too small to get the job done. Some of them would say a lot of subtle things around others to even rub it in more.
But finding out my In-Laws knew took the humiliation to a another level, as my Wife and Her Mom were real close and as i found out talked about everything and did not hide much from each other. The way i found out they knew was even more humiliating, and that is a story in itself that i can tell another time. So for me it was not like the whole family knew, just them, but was hard not to be embarrassed and a bit turned on sitting at their dinner table with them knowing my Wife was fucking who She desired. Not sure if my father in law knew when he was alive but my Mother in Law definitely knew and would make fun of me when She could. She herself was a very Domme Woman also like my WIfe who would use every chance She had to make me even more uncomfortable.
i had to learn to turn the humiliation into a turn on which was easily accomplished for me

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, Nazareth, slutwifelina and 4 others
Only people that knew were myself, Wife, and our Bull. Wife is very reserved and nobody would believe she would have a black boyfriend fucking her. We were very cautious. Always hooked up away from home.

Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, oldertinycuck and 1 other person
TwoCruzinfourbull said:
Only people that knew were myself, Wife, and our Bull. Wife is very reserved and nobody would believe she would have a black boyfriend fucking her. We were very cautious. Always hooked up away from home.
Great, my wife is also quite reserved, normal, natural , but within a certain circle of friends who are aware , to most of them it’s normal and understandable. I am a bit surprised but they are ok with it

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, TwoCruzinfourbull, slutwifelina and 2 others
mwc4blkbull said:
no...i dont belive that our family or friends know... i do wonder at times though if she has finally confided in her sister as i seemingly get strange looks whenever we are all together with her and her husband...or maybe im just paranoid...lol
A better title for this thread would probably be "Do you know that your family and friends know..." It's just natural that people eventually talk and gossip if they have something interesting to share, even (especially) if they don't do it right in front of you. I very much suspect that the same was true about my crossdressing and cocksucking at theaters and bookstores, for example. I think that it just adds another layer of fun.

• Love
Reactions: AZannie, ckc, slutwifelina and 2 others
A bunch of people on both sides know. My Grandmother and her wife, my ex wife, my ex MIL, my current wife, my current MIL, a couple of her work friends.

i think thats all for the moment

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, leahshub, smallcockguy and 2 others