• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date
A few friends do know. Her best friend and several coworkers and a friend of ours and her husband because she has fucked like 3 guys in thier house at parties, and we had to explain when the husband of our friend caught her getting fucked by one of the guys in the garage at one of the parties while I was at work. One was on a camping trip she fucked a friend of theirs in his tent, and it was pretty obvious (moans), before she came back to our tent.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, slutwifelina and 8 others
robandkate said:
It is a perfect arrangement for my wife's boss and for us. We love Kate being the boss's fuck-toy. They close the door but I have a few times gone upstairs quietly and listened to him fucking her thru the door. I actually enjoy it when her boss has time to stay for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, not even acknowledging that he just fucked my wife.

Kate does dress sexy for her boss. Here is a pic of one of the ways she greets him at the door.

Yea, the black guy lets me watch. With him me watching was part of the deal for him getting to fuck my wife.

DSCN1047alt.JPG
She has dressed like a perfect slut.
Does she dress nude in front of you and her boss?
Does your boss record fucking her ?

Reactions: toolman, slutwifelina and robandkate
AmbersCuckBrian said:
A few friends do know. Her best friend and several coworkers and a friend of ours and her husband because she has fucked like 3 guys in thier house at parties, and we had to explain when the husband of our friend caught her getting fucked by one of the guys in the garage at one of the parties while I was at work. One was on a camping trip she fucked a friend of theirs in his tent, and it was pretty obvious (moans), before she came back to our tent.
So how regularly does she fuck other boys ?

Reactions: toolman and slutwifelina
Duderocks said:
She has dressed like a perfect slut.
Does she dress nude in front of you and her boss?
Does your boss record fucking her ?

Kate usually wears some type of short cover-up when her boss is at the house for one of their dates, but she leaves it open in front so we know that she is naked underneath. Her boss is finally comfortable fucking my wife at our house when I am at home, but he is not comfortable with the thought of me watching him fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, slutwifelina and 5 others
Her sister and most of her female friends know. Her mother cuckolded their father and they both kept the tradition going

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, rcmohawk, toolman and 4 others
Duderocks said:
So how regularly does she fuck other boys ?
She doesn't fuck boys. She fucks men. Usually 2-3 per week. My wife loves variety. Doesn't believe in sexual monogamy. Loves being a slut.

• Love
Reactions: littlebill, toolman, Gaezel and 3 others
Yes we are very "out" to family on both sides and most friends. Once all of the kids knew about it we didn't see any point in keeping it quiet anymore. Even when they were younger most family and friends knew, but with no innocent minds to protect anymore we decided to stop attempting to hide it.

• Love
Reactions: littlebill, toolman, leahshub and 3 others
Most of my friends and many of wife’s friends know

• Love
Reactions: toolman and leahshub
I certainly know my mother in law knows as she caught my wife and I sharing a friend of ours.
I assume she would have told the father in law who has a big mouth anyway.
To be honest, we don't care, it is our business no one else's, just so long as our friends wife doesn't find out.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, leahshub, rwall and 1 other person
My wife's sister and a few of her close friends know. I have to assume they may have told others close to them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, leahshub, rwall and 1 other person
robandkate said:
It is a perfect arrangement for my wife's boss and for us. We love Kate being the boss's fuck-toy. They close the door but I have a few times gone upstairs quietly and listened to him fucking her thru the door. I actually enjoy it when her boss has time to stay for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, not even acknowledging that he just fucked my wife.

Kate does dress sexy for her boss. Here is a pic of one of the ways she greets him at the door.

Yea, the black guy lets me watch. With him me watching was part of the deal for him getting to fuck my wife.

DSCN1047alt.JPG
ur wife is soo sex hot, id love to eXplore all her bedroom skills when shes fed wine n horny..

Reactions: robandkate and rwall
stubbyhubby said:
Yes we are very "out" to family on both sides and most friends. Once all of the kids knew about it we didn't see any point in keeping it quiet anymore. Even when they were younger most family and friends knew, but with no innocent minds to protect anymore we decided to stop attempting to hide it.
so u watch her fucking other men? does she take them bareback until shes excitedly flooded with his seeds??

Reactions: stubbyhubby and rwall
stubbyhubby said:
It can be much more enjoyable and liberating when you can be "out" to the family and close friends.

Reactions: toolman, stubbyhubby, Bibob and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
It can be much more enjoyable and liberating when you can be "out" to the family and close friends.
You are so right.
It was after my mother in law caught my wife and I in a threesome that she later admitted to me that she has enjoyed threesome all her life.
She is now in her seventies and still looks fuckable, I doubt if I would want to enjoy a threesome with her and the father in law, he is an old grump and would try to tell me what to do.
I would certainly get a kick out of fucking her on our own.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, rwall and 1 other person
toolman said:
so u watch her fucking other men? does she take them bareback until shes excitedly flooded with his seeds??
Yes I watch and yes she takes them bareback. She has always gone bareback from the beginning.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman and robandkate
Today, being a cuck is not that big of a deal, women have introduced another man in these modern marriages, and often its a black master to sexually run the marriage, everyone wins, wives learn what it means to be a white cunt. through multiple hole stretching orgasms. Bull has the pleasure of owning the both of them for his sexual pleasure, and hubby now no longer needs to worry about pleasing his wife, as she no longer has a need for his dicklet, and she will make him a pussy free white caged husband that she can show off proudly

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, stubbyhubby and 3 others
Bibob said:
You are so right.
It was after my mother in law caught my wife and I in a threesome that she later admitted to me that she has enjoyed threesome all her life.
She is now in her seventies and still looks fuckable, I doubt if I would want to enjoy a threesome with her and the father in law, he is an old grump and would try to tell me what to do.
I would certainly get a kick out of fucking her on our own.
I would have a 3some with them just so I could fuck my mother in law, not really what I would like but I would still fuck her

Reactions: toolman
cuckycouple said:
Its difficult at first when wife's b/f BBC was there as friends called round so they become aware of the situation as wife more open which helped.
BBCs have no shame

Reactions: toolman
My wife cuckolded me many years ago with my best friend they we’re together for about 40;years he lived with us in the end we were discreet but I am sure our friends new but only made the odd remark like is John looking after kats needs whilst you are ar away and John has a lot of love bites has Kate been busy . Her best friend did ask direct if they were fucking so I just said yes and she said oh I think her family knew as one of our boys looks like John a lot of people knew but no body said much

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub, smallcockguy, leahshub and 2 others
yakman said:
Today, being a cuck is not that big of a deal, women have introduced another man in these modern marriages, and often its a black master to sexually run the marriage, everyone wins, wives learn what it means to be a white cunt. through multiple hole stretching orgasms. Bull has the pleasure of owning the both of them for his sexual pleasure, and hubby now no longer needs to worry about pleasing his wife, as she no longer has a need for his dicklet, and she will make him a pussy free white caged husband that she can show off proudly
I mostly agree. I live in a small town area, so everybody knows everybody's business. As a result I know of at least a dozen or so couples with open marriages or that swing. I know of a few that the husband has a girlfriend on the side and the wife knows and goes with it.

I don't agree that cuckolding is quite as accepted. I have a lot of guys ask me if it is true that my wife fucks other guys but I do not fuck other women. They are baffled as to why I wouldn't be getting some extra pussy or of the deal. When I explain that I like it that way they are not that accepting. They don't mind fucking her, but they still don't get the mentality. I think their idea of what a man is makes it illogical to them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and leahshub

Users who are viewing this thread