• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date

cuckycouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2019
We become a cuckold couple over many years. At first it was some of my mates would fuck wife. As she got more experienced she started to take bulls who would enjoy her while I watched. Some would stay weekends. Our family were ******* for the first 5 years. Her sister arrived unexpected and caught wife and her bull in bed. She did see everything and closed door quietly so she did not disturb them. She called back later and quizzed wife what was going on. She told her everything and was very curious who all she had been with. She told her she was very much into BBC and they were the best lovers and for their sizes as well. She wanted to experience BBC as it was something she wanted to do. My dad is old school and would not understand. Wifes mother and father are quite open and they understand.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, natasnaikul and 16 others
Some of our family know now. We got tire of the hiding and explaining odd hours to some of them. It has made it even more enjoyable

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, PamMwf and 10 others
I am sure my wife's entire family knows. She has a couple cousins that she tells everything and I know neither of them ever keep a secret. My family knows nothing.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Bnwoslave, toolman and 9 others
Most of my friends know, some of my wife’s friends also

• Love
Reactions: weeknd, Bnwoslave, toolman and 5 others
Most of our friends know the truth and a few family members know the truth that wife has a blk b/f

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Bnwoslave, toolman and 8 others
My brother and sister know. None of her family. One close friend and a few women I used to work with know. Not sure who all she has ever told that she worked with. Know of two of her past friends that knew

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, Lovasianladies and 4 others
Its difficult at first when wife's b/f BBC was there as friends called round so they become aware of the situation as wife more open which helped.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, Lovasianladies and 6 others
cuckycouple said:
Its difficult at first when wife's b/f BBC was there as friends called round so they become aware of the situation as wife more open which helped.
That can make things a bit difficult. But you two have to do what makes u happy

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
i love it when family and friends find out we like to get kinky and naughty

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies, toolman and 10 others
Our college age kids both know. We just didn't want them to find out by walking in on something if they came home unexpectedly.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies, toolman and 8 others
DanW_cuckold said:
Our college age kids both know. We just didn't want them to find out by walking in on something if they came home unexpectedly.
We told ours, when they were in college, if u show up unexpectedly then u see what u see. And u can't unsee that!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, andy_mindi, Bnwoslave and 5 others
All our children know that their mother has cheated on me. Her late mother knew as did her late brother. If they passed the knowledge on to any other members of her family she hasn't said.

• Love
Reactions: Tootsie, Bnwoslave, PamMwf and 5 others
We're very much behind closed doors with it, just me, my wife and her man know. To be honest I'm not sure anyone would even believe my wife has a lover, they would say she's not the type.

• Love
Reactions: birddog, Bnwoslave, TwoCruzinfourbull and 5 others
We have one friend who knows ..she helped wife get over the hesitation of getting into lifestyle and referred us to our current regular ..otherwise no one …almost once got busted at our shore house by one of the kids ..but we try carefully to keep worlds from colliding

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies, toolman and 4 others
My dad knows, most of our family don't, none of my friends do either

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies, toolman and 7 others
CelticKelly said:
My dad knows, most of our family don't, none of my friends do either
Got to ask, how did ur dad find out?

Reactions: Bnwoslave, toolman and slutwifelina
Jaandaj said:
Got to ask, how did ur dad find out?

Haha, the usual extremely lame and awkward way <3 Probably not a story for the public forum!

• Love
Reactions: PassionateGreek, Bnwoslave, toolman and 3 others
Most of our friends and some of the family knows, my wife was almost a month pregnant the day we got married, and it was by one of our high school friends. With our third we set up a gangbang with guys that I worked with at the fire station that was super hot. With the forth it was a group of strangers that we meet at an ABS, out of town so we have no idea who they were. We have told all of them, don't want it to be surprise someday

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: AstaSilva, Bnwoslave, toolman and 11 others
None of my family and friend know but she is fucking some of them "behind my back" so some of them know she's a cheating slut.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hard8bbc4mwf, robandkate and 2 others
slutwifelina said:
Hey guys!!! YES!! our families on both sides know that I’m a Slutwife, that I fuck well hung guys on a daily basis and hubby is my Cuckold that’s locked in a cock cage and he watches, takes pics and he licks my VERY WELL USED LOOSE GAPING SLUTTY MARRIED CUMMED IN PUSSY & ASSS ALL CLEAN!!! they all know this. At one point I also had a Slutwife website “Slutwifelina” all my info,my stats, my contact info and all pictures and videos of all the guys that I’ve dated that I fucked that’s fucked me and it was all posted up online as it ran for about 1 year with paid members, and a lot of our close family and friends all found out that’s how it all started!! At first it was very difficult but once the cat was out of the bag it was SO much better!!!!! Being a Slutwife with a Cuckold hubby and knowing guys know us both men and women and our family and friends all know and they’re also enjoying my pictures is so awesome we both love it!! Also while I’m out in public I dress like a total slut wife micromini short latex dresses, no panties, stay up stockings, high platform heels. I always have my pedicure and my manicure done with my hair every week groomed looking super hot super slutty. Hubby and I also frequent a lot of the local adult video store viewing rooms that have glory holes which I service lots of local guys regularly every week and also cuckold hubby and I attend a few local strip clubs and I’m always getting up on stage as an amateur slutwife and a lot of the guys know hubby and I as they just enjoy me and most of the times we also go back to motels that same night and they fuck me bareback 3-5 guys all night. ALL sex deep anal, deep pussy is all done BAREBACK ONLY!!!!!!

Love Slutwife Lina Fedele
416. 906-LINA

Very impressive, Ms. Slutwife Lina Fedele. Good for you! And, thank you for posting your hot-and-sexy photos!

Reactions: toolman, hard8bbc4mwf, slutwifelina and 1 other person