• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date
Laceyfemme said:
For the husbands, why would you necessarily know that they know? Your wife could be telling her family and friends, maybe even some of your family and friends, about the situation without anyone necessarily letting on. She may like it that way.
i bet it happens this way fairly often, its exciting wondering if hubby knows as his friends talk to the couple..

Reactions: slutwifelina and mwc4blkbull
Snackandcharm said:
For us nobody knows except my wife's best girl friend.
Nobody suspect us of anything, we look like an innocent nerdy couple, and we like it that way, naughty in our home and random couple outside.
dont b surprized 2learn several of best gf's friends know,, do u look them in the face and wonder?? would u handle it welk to find out many friends know of u and wifes Taboo adventures?

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and smallcockguy
natasnaikul said:
Her sister and most of her female friends know. Her mother cuckolded their father and they both kept the tradition going
sounds like all her family r long time in this Taboo lifestyle. thats excitingly hot.

Reactions: ckc and natasnaikul
oldertinycuck said:
It is hard to hide for us as over the years my Wife has fucked most of my close friends.
All of them were kind of let down when She found BBC and became exclusive to them, but still remind me that they had a piece of Her
so ur a true believer , Once Blacked. id think, tell when U was convenced?..,

Reactions: oldertinycuck
oldertinycuck said:
It

does up the humiliation to a higher level when the family knows, as i was totally humiliated when i was in front of my Mother in Law with Her knowing
did ur little dick shrink, or get hard when confronted by ur knows all MIL.??

Husband's parents and sister know, my sister knows. Several friends on both sides know, his friends more than mine.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, leahshub, smallcockguy and 2 others
toolman said:
so ur a true believer , Once Blacked. id think, tell when U was convenced?..,
yes i am a believer, as i never saw any of Her past white lovers get Her off like BBC does

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Lovasianladies and toolman
my church wife cucks me said:
Most of our friends know the truth and a few family members know the truth that wife has a blk b/f
i love ur avatar as it tells of ur Church wifes love for bbc, did u see her being Blacked?

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Laceyfemme said:
For the husbands, why would you necessarily know that they know? Your wife could be telling her family and friends, maybe even some of your family and friends, about the situation without anyone necessarily letting on. She may like it that way.
i like the way you think.

Reactions: weeknd
robandkate said:
It is a perfect arrangement for my wife's boss and for us. We love Kate being the boss's fuck-toy. They close the door but I have a few times gone upstairs quietly and listened to him fucking her thru the door. I actually enjoy it when her boss has time to stay for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, not even acknowledging that he just fucked my wife.

Kate does dress sexy for her boss. Here is a pic of one of the ways she greets him at the door.

Yea, the black guy lets me watch. With him me watching was part of the deal for him getting to fuck my wife.

DSCN1047alt.JPG
ive always loved this pix of sexy Kate, i sure wish ur lived next door so i could admire her daily..

toolman said:
did ur little dick shrink, or get hard when confronted by ur knows all MIL.??
it shrunk early on, but Her constant Domme attitude and the fact She would humiliate me every chance She could, it would make me hard

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, smallcockguy and natasnaikul
oldertinycuck said:
But finding out my In-Laws knew took the humiliation to a another level, as my Wife and Her Mom were real close and as i found out talked about everything and did not hide much from each other. The way i found out they knew was even more humiliating, and that is a story in itself that i can tell another time. So for me it was not like the whole family knew, just them, but was hard not to be embarrassed and a bit turned on sitting at their dinner table with them knowing my Wife was fucking who She desired. Not sure if my father in law knew when he was alive but my Mother in Law definitely knew and would make fun of me when She could. She herself was a very Domme Woman also like my WIfe who would use every chance She had to make me even more uncomfortable.
i had to learn to turn the humiliation into a turn on which was easily accomplished for me
Based on your experience and descriptions, I'd say chances were that FIL was a cuckold, too.

Reactions: oldertinycuck
Nazareth said:
Based on your experience and descriptions, I'd say chances were that FIL was a cuckold, too.
Yes he was also cucked, as my Wife grew up watching other men come to their house when Her dad was at work

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and 2 others
toolman said:
dont b surprized 2learn several of best gf's friends know,, do u look them in the face and wonder?? would u handle it welk to find out many friends know of u and wifes Taboo adventures?
Yes!
There was a period when my first wife and I worked at the same company, but in different areas. I had worked there for a couple of years before she got hired, so I had a lot of friends (female coworkers), some more serious than others.
After breaking up, I moved away for another job. On a return visit, I had a chance encounter with one of those ladies I worked with, we talked briefly, then made a lunch date for the next day.
At lunch, we were catching up, and the subject of my ex came up. That's when I found out she had shared some very intimate details of our life with a group of girls she worked with, who knew me very well. I was shocked! 😲
It wasn't anything bad, more like embarrassing really, but nothing I would've ever told anybody. I sure as hell didn't expect someone I was married to would betray a trust like that. At least that's how I saw it at that time.
But I learned that women will talk about ANYTHING with other women, ranging from plotting to kill their husband to bragging about their affairs/one-niters. So one must be prepared for that reality.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, 4sure and mwc4blkbull
Nazareth said:
But I learned that women will talk about ANYTHING with other women, ranging from plotting to kill their husband to bragging about their affairs/one-niters. So one must be prepared for that reality.
How true!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
slutwifelina said:
Hey guys!!! YES!! our families on both sides know that I’m a Slutwife, that I fuck well hung guys on a daily basis and hubby is my Cuckold that’s locked in a cock cage and he watches, takes pics and he licks my VERY WELL USED LOOSE GAPING SLUTTY MARRIED CUMMED IN PUSSY & ASSS ALL CLEAN!!! they all know this. At one point I also had a Slutwife website “Slutwifelina” all my info,my stats, my contact info and all pictures and videos of all the guys that I’ve dated that I fucked that’s fucked me and it was all posted up online as it ran for about 1 year with paid members, and a lot of our close family and friends all found out that’s how it all started!! At first it was very difficult but once the cat was out of the bag it was SO much better!!!!! Being a Slutwife with a Cuckold hubby and knowing guys know us both men and women and our family and friends all know and they’re also enjoying my pictures is so awesome we both love it!! Also while I’m out in public I dress like a total slut wife micromini short latex dresses, no panties, stay up stockings, high platform heels. I always have my pedicure and my manicure done with my hair every week groomed looking super hot super slutty. Hubby and I also frequent a lot of the local adult video store viewing rooms that have glory holes which I service lots of local guys regularly every week and also cuckold hubby and I attend a few local strip clubs and I’m always getting up on stage as an amateur slutwife and a lot of the guys know hubby and I as they just enjoy me and most of the times we also go back to motels that same night and they fuck me bareback 3-5 guys all night. ALL sex deep anal, deep pussy is all done BAREBACK ONLY!!!!!!

Love Slutwife Lina F

View attachment 1977332 View attachment 1977333 View attachment 1977334 View attachment 1977335 View attachment 1977336 View attachment 1977337 View attachment 1977338 View attachment 1977339 View attachment 1977340 View attachment 1977341
Beautiful,Hot and Sexy slut wife ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina and oldertinycuck
I‘m pretty sure my cumslut wife still services her dad’s cock from time to time. Every once in awhile, she’ll go to her parents home by herself, and won’t come home for a couple of hours. I noticed when she goes over, she wears a very loose fitting top, and no bra for her big tits and nipples. He was never shy about trying to see his daughter’s tits and nipples in her loose fitting tops. Caught him many, many times, and he’d just smile and walk away. She also wears pants or shorts that are very easily removed and put back on again. I’ve had my suspicions about her and her dad since we first started dating, and I caught her dad perving her completely naked after a shower in their family bathroom. Then, after she went to her room, he stood in the doorway while she was still completely naked, and watched her get dressed. I think he was her first fuck…both in her pussy, and in her expert pussymouth, both of which will drain every drop of cum from your balls.

Her mom has to fully know about this too, and she may even participate. Don’t know. I wish I could catch them, because I’d love to double fuck her either one of her pussys (pussy between the legs, and pussy on her face).

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies, cynful and 6 others
johnmasters said:
All our children know that their mother has cheated on me. Her late mother knew as did her late brother. If they passed the knowledge on to any other members of her family she hasn't said.
My eldest son was fucking a girlfriend at the time my wife was cuckolding me. This girlfriend baby-sat for our younger children while my wife spent a night in a hotel fucking her boyfriend. I was away on business at the time. So, yes, this girlfriend also knew my wife was cheating on me.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, cynful and 8 others
Her mom and dad knows now her three married sisters know . She surprised me one day when she had her parents over for a week with out telling me and I met them at the door wearing a dress and a diaper

• Love
Reactions: ckc, natasnaikul, Tootsie and 3 others
Reactions: natasnaikul and Bnwoslave