• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date
Lildebbie said:
Only her mom and dad. And my neighbors who constantly see me everyday wearing dresses.
I admire your confidence in being so open with your neighbors. I never got to that point, so it was always a bit scary and thrilling to walk out to my car dressed to go somewhere and wonder if any of them might have seen me. Do you ever wonder if any of them might be talking about you behind your back, and who else they have told about you? Do any of the men use you for sex like your father-in-law does?

Reactions: toolman, slutwifelina and antoniodicro
my wife's sister knows, i'm sure the husband knows. her sister's nephew knows b/c she fucked him, lol
Most of her coworkers know (she's fucked a few of them)

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Sissybabydebbie, leahshub and 4 others
johnmasters said:
All our children know that their mother has cheated on me. Her late mother knew as did her late brother. If they passed the knowledge on to any other members of her family she hasn't said.
Reading other posts has reminded me that all of my wife's work colleagues knew, it was one of them that she was cheating with. He had even asked one of them for advice on how to get into her knickers.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand and slutwifelina
Laceyfemme said:
I admire your confidence in being so open with your neighbors. I never got to that point, so it was always a bit scary and thrilling to walk out to my car dressed to go somewhere and wonder if any of them might have seen me. Do you ever wonder if any of them might be talking about you behind your back, and who else they have told about you? Do any of the men use you for sex like your father-in-law does?
Only her boyfriend .

Reactions: BILLD, toolman and slutwifelina
Laceyfemme said:
Yes they probably are talking about me . But at this point I don't care.

Reactions: toolman and slutwifelina
robandkate said:
No, my brother has not had the pleasure of fucking my wife. I have tried to get Kate to let him fuck her but she does not like him very much. I have shown my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her sucking other guy's dicks and being fucked by other guys. One of my cousins has fucked her, and the husband of one of my female cousins has fucked her several times.

Kate's boss fucks her every week at our house. Her boss can't get enough of her pussy. A couple of times a year her takes her to some business conference. They mostly stay in the room and fuck on those trips. My wife says that her boss has a big dick, which she really likes.
How is your slut?
Is she still fucking her boss?
Has she fucked anyone else

Reactions: slutwifelina
Her parents and our kids know we are in the lifestyle

Reactions: BILLD, PamMwf, slutwifelina and 3 others
Joeyshowwalter said:
Her parents and our kids know we are in the lifestyle
So how many other guys has she fucked ?

Duderocks said:
So how many other guys has she fucked ?
Quite a few tbh

Reactions: toolman
Duderocks said:
How is your slut?
Is she still fucking her boss?
Has she fucked anyone else

My wife is awesome. Her boss still fucks her every week at our house. He can't seem to get enough of that pussy. Kate and I both like her being her boss's fuck-toy.

For the past couple of years a black guy who works at our local Home Depot store has been fucking Kate.

Covid has really had an impact on our fun.

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, toolman, sswanabe and 3 others
robandkate said:
My wife is awesome. Her boss still fucks her every week at our house. He can't seem to get enough of that pussy. Kate and I both like her being her boss's fuck-toy.

For the past couple of years a black guy who works at our local Home Depot store has been fucking Kate.

Covid has really had an impact on our fun.
So when does her boss come over and fuck her ?
She also fucks the BBC at home?

Laceyfemme said:
I know that they talk about me. Just don't know who but I don't care . Her boyfriend has a few times when she wasn't available

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina and toolman
Duderocks said:
So when does her boss come over and fuck her ?
She also fucks the BBC at home?
Her boss is married so he comes to our house one night a week for some pussy. When Kate first seduced her boss, she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax and enjoy fucking her.

Early on I would leave the house when her boss wanted some pussy to give them some privacy. Kate eventually convinced her boss that since I was okay with them fucking, it was not necessary for me to leave the house when they have a date-night. He is comfortable fucking my wife when I am at home but not comfortable enough to let me watch. I stay in the family room watching TV and jerking off while my wife's boss fucks her.

The black guy is also married. He knows I like to watch him fuck my wife so he also fucks her in our bed. I think that some of the black guy's coworkers know that he is banging my wife. I think that is hot.

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, toolman, SquirmingSub and 4 others
robandkate said:
Her boss is married so he comes to our house one night a week for some pussy. When Kate first seduced her boss, she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax and enjoy fucking her.

Early on I would leave the house when her boss wanted some pussy to give them some privacy. Kate eventually convinced her boss that since I was okay with them fucking, it was not necessary for me to leave the house when they have a date-night. He is comfortable fucking my wife when I am at home but not comfortable enough to let me watch. I stay in the family room watching TV and jerking off while my wife's boss fucks her.

The black guy is also married. He knows I like to watch him fuck my wife so he also fucks her in our bed. I think that some of the black guy's coworkers know that he is banging my wife. I think that is hot.
That's perfect arrangment.
So her boss fucks her with door open?
When he comes does she dress in a slutty way? Show her pic

You should place a camera to record.
Does the black guy let you watch fucking her ?

It is a perfect arrangement for my wife's boss and for us. We love Kate being the boss's fuck-toy. They close the door but I have a few times gone upstairs quietly and listened to him fucking her thru the door. I actually enjoy it when her boss has time to stay for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, not even acknowledging that he just fucked my wife.

Kate does dress sexy for her boss. Here is a pic of one of the ways she greets him at the door.

Yea, the black guy lets me watch. With him me watching was part of the deal for him getting to fuck my wife.

DSCN1047alt.JPG

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, zarkovac, toolman and 10 others
Lildebbie said:
I know that they talk about me. Just don't know who but I don't care . Her boyfriend has a few times when she wasn't available
Just the way it should be.

Reactions: slutwifelina and toolman
leahshub said:
How did her mom and dad find out?
My wife invited my mother-in-law and my father-in-law to visit us for a week and I met them at the door wearing a nice dress. My mother-in-law knew but my father-in-law didn't.

Reactions: toolman, NewAmy, Custer Laststand and 2 others
johnmasters said:
Reading other posts has reminded me that all of my wife's work colleagues knew, it was one of them that she was cheating with. He had even asked one of them for advice on how to get into her knickers.
The boyfriend dumped my wife not long after she told me about the affair even though I had accepted the relationship and was not going to stop them having sex together. Perversely, some of her work colleagues accused my wife of leading him on and taking advantage of him. Perhaps it was someone who fancied him herself.

Thinking about the affair, as I do most days, our neighbours must have known too because he and my wife were fucking in our marriage bed during their lunch breaks. The neighbours must surely have seen them coming and going and guessed what was going on especially if he was driving his LandRover, hardly discrete.

Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Bibob said:
My mother in law knew, she had taken the kids out for the day but returned earlier than expected, her daughter, my wife was on her knees in the lounge room with my mate fucking her doggy style while she sucked my cock.
None of us heard her come in till she gasped out loud and told the kids to go and play in the garden, we nearly died from shock but when we looked she had already gone.
When my wife visited her she just said to her "Next time lock the door, your lucky the kids didn't see you."
To add to my mother in law knowing about our sex life.
My business partner and her bosses son know about us being a cuck couple as I have encouraged her to fuck them as well.
They enjoy fucking her and having me lick their cocks clean afterwards.
She also enjoys going out on a date with other guys and bring them home before taking them into our bed and fuck without me joining them.
I love to listen to her as she has her orgasms with them and getting to clean the cum from her pussy giving her more orgasms before I get to fuck her after they leave.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, natasnaikul and 6 others
robandkate said:
It is a perfect arrangement for my wife's boss and for us. We love Kate being the boss's fuck-toy. They close the door but I have a few times gone upstairs quietly and listened to him fucking her thru the door. I actually enjoy it when her boss has time to stay for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, not even acknowledging that he just fucked my wife.

Kate does dress sexy for her boss. Here is a pic of one of the ways she greets him at the door.

Yea, the black guy lets me watch. With him me watching was part of the deal for him getting to fuck my wife.

Thanks for posting your wife Kate's photo. She looks very desirable.... hot and sexy.

Reactions: toolman, slutwifelina and robandkate

Users who are viewing this thread