• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
Love to get together

I travel extensively on business. I am a mbm 45 look 35. Picts attached you can decide. I am also married and looking to be very discreet. Please reply if interested @ htspoon55@ hotmail.com.

discreet in st.louis

i would love to be your discreet friend in st.louis email me and lets connect.

Potential Meeting

Hi Nancy,

I think you are very attractive and I'd love to meet you. Im located in CT and I'm sure if you flew here you'd have a good time.

Please write me at; blacq_9@yahoo and I'd more than happy to send you some pictures.

Take care,

Mike

If you are going to be in Albuquerque, NM, contact me at Hershey148 at hotmail. I will email pic to you directly.

nancy has been on other forums folks, it may be ned your really trying to be discreet with.

thanks for the pics

Nancy, when you get your first black cock, please post pics...

generally, women do even get to keep the pics their hubby takes... smells like a fake to me...

generally, women don't even get to keep the pics their hubby takes... smells like a fake to me... have any of you gotten a reply?

This pisses me off! How can you losers keep this thread going .This Nancy chick hasnt answered or put any other pics up since the orginal ones over a year ago and they wereG rated.This is so,so so lame why dont we just let this one fade out of site where it belongs.

Fake story. Fake narrative. Fake pictures. A jackers dreams if I ever did see 'em.

Have Been Trying To Contact You Nancy!!! I Am In Denver Colorado!!

Hey I'm In the woodlands/Houston Texas for 30ty days, I'm a Blk Male 5'10 210 and very handsome. Email me at atlhat@gmail.com then I will send you a pic

In the ATL

if you are ever coming to the atlanta area, hit me up. wa2real1 on yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread