Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Years ago and suspicions today

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date
My hope this is going to end in swapping or a 3-way. I will get to surprise her that I’m bi when I clean both up after sex.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Regn said:
I would add that there is a real edge to the condition the "suspecting" cuck finds himself in. For me, I was very good at denial, since I didn't want to admit to myself the embarrassment that some guys were regularly enjoying my ex. But she clearly liked the idea of keeping my in a state of suspicion, taunting me with hints, but then claiming she was just joking if I took it too seriously. The terrific pay back comes when (years later for me) the cuckold finally has to admit it to himself (and others) that he has been cuckolded. The turn-on then is not to be believed!
Yep. I think you are right. The confirmation that all along she was a slut.

• Love
Reactions: Regn
Hawkdoctor said:
Since this came to a head she is much more sexually aggressive with me. Come to be naked, strokes my cock when I’m reading in bed, and we fuck much more often. Maybe her way of showing appreciation. He asked her to go to dinner as a thank you for being a friend in need.
The more frequent fucking is also a big red flag. As is different positions she initiates

MySharedCreamyMilf said:
The more frequent fucking is also a big red flag. As is different positions she initiates
should I be worried or is she making it up to me?

Hawkdoctor said:
should I be worried or is she making it up to me?
she has fucked him four times that she admitted. The fifth will be Thursday after he takes her to dinner. I think her sexual appetite is getting stonger because of it.

Sounds like she may feel guilty or she has found something or someone that got her feeling sexy and alive

ezgoinman said:
Sounds like she may feel guilty or she has found something or someone that got her feeling sexy and alive
It could be both. I know she feels guilty and is trying to make it up to me. Maybe it's restarted her sex drive. I initiate 4 out of 5 times we have sex. For most of our marriage she was a horny vixen. The last 10 years or so she has slowed down but we are still active.

She did play the role of a slut the year before we dated in college. She was raised by strict parents and was a virgin entering college. She was a basketball cheerleader at the private college where I played basketball and baseball. She couldn’t handle her alcohol and was the life of the post football game parties at the college bar. The rumor was she was an easy lay if you got her several drinks. I saw three guys, one night, take her back to the dorm. If I was a betting man they took her to one of their rooms and gave her another drink or two. I’m guessing she entertained all three of them. If rumors are true, she fucked a lot of guys before we dated the last three years of college. Maybe she’s getting that “energy” back.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Thursday will be another day I'll know more. He asked her to dinner as a "thank you" for being a friend in need. If she comes home fairly early it may mean things are nearing the end and she helped him get back out there. If she comes home late maybe that means he wanted one more time. My sense tells me he likes fucking her. Another sense is she likes fucking him. Either way she did a good dead and is happy.

Tonight is the night she goes to dinner with him. I'll provide an update on Friday.

Reactions: R00pe
Hoping you both get satisfaction

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
Since I've been giving updates, I'll give you the Thursday leaving for the dinner date update. I happened to catch a view of her getting dressed. She put on the sexy ruffled see through red bra and panties I bought her. My favorite!! See looks like a million dollars with the sun dress she's wearing. I was watching the baseball game. She came to the recliner and gave me a very passionate kiss good bye. I told her to have fun and enjoy the night. More tomorrow.

Reactions: h5t6ca
She is up making coffee. I read waiting for her to get home. I got drowsy around 11:00 figuring I’d hear her come home. I woke up for my normal trip to the bathroom around 3:00 and she was in bed. So, she didn’t spend the night.

Here is the update and it sounds like a good one. She said they went to Des Moines for dinner to avoid someone they know seeing them together. During dinner he said he was aware that this "fling," as he called it, was about to end. He said he couldn't thank her enough for what she did for him. Said he wouldn't be nearly ready to socialize without her help. he said to thank me for my understanding and knows it was above and beyond expectations. He said she has been a wonderful lover.

They returned to his place around 9:30 to 10:00. He served a couple glasses of wine and then began to undress her. She said they made love and then talked for at least an hour while still naked and snuggling. I was surprised when added he kissed her and then she helped him get erect again. She has excellent oral skills so I'm sure she used those skills. They fucked again and then got dressed. He walked her to the car and thanked her again. She said good luck and drove home around 1:00 a.m.

This is a perfect outcome and I know she did a good deed for someone. While I wanted her to try other guys, there was certainly mixed emotions. I was thinking about then tonight, as I was reading my book, and got a raging hard on so subconsciously I know I approved. Maybe now, as time passes, we can do those things together. Whether I watch, join in, or let her go solo will be fine as long as there are no secrets. Thanks for following my story.

Feeling much better bout things today. Read above!

You guys (cucks) that are use to this probably don't go through this like I did. I encouraged her to fuck other guys and she did, but did it behind my back. Most of my thinking is very supportive of her fucking other guys. At other times I wonder what I'm doing. This little saga confirmed my bias that she is good fucking. He fucked her five times and twice last night. She used her excellent oral skills to get him erect again (I'm assuming). I'd like to join in or watch. I know she is uncomfortable with me watching. Maybe joining in will work. As I said above, I'm feeling pretty good. Her little fling is probably over.

Thanks for all the comments as I dealt with this. It was very helpful. She and I will discuss the future of sharing, swapping, and cuckhold.

Reactions: R00pe
I do appreciate any and all comments. As I said, this is very new to me. I would have never remotely considered this a decade or so ago. The other issue is as we age the clock is ticking before we are sitting around looking at each other.

All I can say is last night was the best bedroom activity with her in quite awhile!

Users who are viewing this thread