Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Years ago and suspicions today

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date
My hope this is going to end in swapping or a 3-way. I will get to surprise her that I’m bi when I clean both up after sex.

Regn said:
I would add that there is a real edge to the condition the "suspecting" cuck finds himself in. For me, I was very good at denial, since I didn't want to admit to myself the embarrassment that some guys were regularly enjoying my ex. But she clearly liked the idea of keeping my in a state of suspicion, taunting me with hints, but then claiming she was just joking if I took it too seriously. The terrific pay back comes when (years later for me) the cuckold finally has to admit it to himself (and others) that he has been cuckolded. The turn-on then is not to be believed!
Yep. I think you are right. The confirmation that all along she was a slut.

• Love
Reactions: Regn
Hawkdoctor said:
Since this came to a head she is much more sexually aggressive with me. Come to be naked, strokes my cock when I’m reading in bed, and we fuck much more often. Maybe her way of showing appreciation. He asked her to go to dinner as a thank you for being a friend in need.
The more frequent fucking is also a big red flag. As is different positions she initiates

MySharedCreamyMilf said:
The more frequent fucking is also a big red flag. As is different positions she initiates
should I be worried or is she making it up to me?

Hawkdoctor said:
should I be worried or is she making it up to me?
she has fucked him four times that she admitted. The fifth will be Thursday after he takes her to dinner. I think her sexual appetite is getting stonger because of it.

Sounds like she may feel guilty or she has found something or someone that got her feeling sexy and alive

Users who are viewing this thread