Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Years ago and suspicions today

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date
Hawkdoctor said:
We had a good round of sex last night. Maybe she is making it up to me.
Compare smells, so you can be certain they are similar

h5t6ca said:
Compare smells, so you can be certain they are similar
The other reason I encouraged her to try other guys is that she could take a cock much bigger than mine. We are in out 60’s so the clock is ticking. If she is just tell me and I help arrange more. As I said, we live in a university town and there are plenty of willing helper out there.

Hawkdoctor said:
Hawkdoctor said:
The other reason I encouraged her to try other guys is that she could take a cock much bigger than mine. We are in out 60’s so the clock is ticking. If she is just tell me and I help arrange more. As I said, we live in a university town and there are plenty of willing helper out there.
Iowa City?

Hawkdoctor said:
if she is cheating there is nothing you can do to stop her' it is too late. Assume she does and enjoy ot, it means she is healthy and active. Enjoy her as much as possible and let he enjoy herself

So what is the problem. You want her to fuck other guys. You think she is. A little off handed encouragement mght be in order.

Hawkdoctor said:
Way it looks u are set she is doing it if she is or not. So nothing any of us or her is going to change it in ur mind.

Open communication is all u can do. If and when she wants to it will be her decision and option to tell u.
U are out for hours golfing and not doing anyone. She can be out and not doing anything

Hawkdoctor said:
My wife had experience with a black guy on a college visit years ago before we met in college. She visited a small college and was hosted by a black girl. There was a dance and party and her host and boyfriend went back to the dorm. The boyfriends buddy came along. She had danced several dances with his buddy and had a good time. In the dorm room her host and bf began making out. Naturally things progressed with my future wife and the guy she was with. To make a long story short the were passionately joining in. He had her bra off and his hands in her pants fingering her when she panicked and stopped him. She was a virgin and he had no condom. He stopped according to her story. I asked what would have happened if he had a condom. She smiled and said I would have stopped him.

Fast forward to to today. We are both retired and live in a university town with many black guys on campus. She often goes shopping on Saturday afternoons while I watch football. She is sometimes gone 3-4 hours and many times comes home without a purchase or a small purchase from stores on campus. My suspicion is whether she is entertaining again. Am I jumping to conclusions?
I bet she is getting cock.
Before covid my wife started going shopping in Norwich when I was working and over time started coming back with nothing or the most limited small purchase.
Bet she was meeting guys.

I think you’re right. I asked her two nights ago and she is still denying it. I never brought up the scent on her panties.

Hawkdoctor said:
I think you’re right. I asked her two nights ago and she is still denying it. I never brought up the scent on her panties.
Be at peace, fuck her whenever possible and let her enjoy sex with whomever, you or others

h5t6ca said:
Be at peace, fuck her whenever possible and let her enjoy sex with whomever, you or others
Good advice. I'm actually happy for her. Just own up to it and l et me know when it's going to happen. Maybe I would take part, watch, or film it.

Hawkdoctor said:
Good advice. I'm actually happy for her. Just own up to it and l et me know when it's going to happen. Maybe I would take part, watch, or film it.
Good idea, Would you share a picture of her?

Hawkdoctor said:
I probably shouldn't.
You really have no proof of anything. For all you know she’s completely innocent, and here you are just rambling on like a madman about a fictional scenario in your mind lol

Wildcats said:
You really have no proof of anything. For all you know she’s completely innocent, and here you are just rambling on like a madman about a fictional scenario in your mind lol
Other than soiled panties put in the bottom of the clothes hamper after just doing wash the day before.

Hawkdoctor said:
Other than soiled panties put in the bottom of the clothes hamper after just doing wash the day before.
Don't sweat it, let her be happy. So fuck her and make sure she makes you happy too. She might have new skills you may like

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
i would imagine she is getting black cock...she missed her first opportunity and has regreted it since....accept it

sissycuckrachel said:
i would imagine she is getting black cock...she missed her first opportunity and has regreted it since....accept it
I'm fine with that if she feels satisfied and I still get to fuck her too. She is still good in the bedroom.

Hawkdoctor said:
I'm fine with that if she feels satisfied and I still get to fuck her too. She is still good in the bedroom.
Perhaps you should share her. I bet with this last statement you will have a waiting list, I want to be first

Users who are viewing this thread