Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you let a group of guys do your wife?

• Thread starterwifeparty
  • Start date

wifeparty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2023
Scenario....You have been out all night with a group of guys. Would you bring them home and tell your wife to service them all as they want? What if she is not sure about doing it?

• Love
Reactions: happydad, throwback, hrnynabq and 13 others
God yes

Screenshot_20231106_200900_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay
Would you let a group of guys do your wife?

It depends on the circumstances, this has happened a few times over the years normally when my cuckoldress is "stoned" and feeling horny. The opportunities used to arise mainly when we visited a club in Manchester UK, We were not regulars for several reasons mainly our jobs. It was also a long trip to go to the club but it was worth it to mitigate the risk of someone knowing us.

Nor were we users of drugs for the same reason but we smoked and virtually everytime we went we would get offered a joint, she could take up the offer i couldnt.

As her committed cuck husband, who she plays with is down to her, as long as she knows what she is doing and i dont feel its unsafe then i am fine with her being played with and fucked by several men at once.

We once met a couple at the club:, they were seriously kinky in another league to us, stoned i saw my cuckoldress overtime sucking him, being fingered by her and returning the pleasures back to this women in the club. The women then told me how my wife was very kinky and wanted and needed to explore her bisexuality,,

All good until this women sometime later said my wife wanted to go back to their house to continue the play WTF? i searched for my wife to discuss this, she was stood in the dark room watching a couple fucking, surrounded by men and being felt up my several pairs of hands. She simply said, Yes thats OK, bizarrely this couple had arrived at the club in a taxi so i was to drive the four of us to their house, that made me feel rather uneasy.

I was sent to bring the car nearer the club and after a fustrating wait they appeared but not just the three of them there was another man too, i tried to discuss this with my wife but she was so wrapped up in kink.

I had no idea where i was going, my wife sat in the back between these men, this women in the front showing me the way, Both men were playing with my wife who had her tits out, legs open showing off her knickers, such a lovely sight. However the journey seamed to be taking sometime as we headed into the countryside, more concerning for me was we were definately being followed by several cars driven by men.

Then i was directed into a car park and asked to stop, she and her husband got out followed by my wife as the more cars pulled onto the car park.

This was a stitch up and in broad daylight and it was obvious why they were all there, my 6ft slim wife was the attraction.

She appeared not to realise this, so it wasnt long before i ordered her back into the car, this couple seeing this wasnt happening climbed in too and we left. This is the only time i have intervened, i felt my wife was now too stoned to really understand.

We finally arrived at their house where they offered us both drugs, we declined. Then the women asked me to go upstairs with her where she showed me some kinky clothing ummm. We were there about 15 minutes i even fingered her but she said this wasnt supposed to happen?

Suppose to happen? then i realised she had brought me there so my wife was alone with the two men, i bascially ****** the issue and went downstairs.

My wife was sucking this other man whilst her husband was watching, stoking himself but also on his PC. I enjoyed this view and then as she fucked this man, then played with this women.

But it then dawned on me it was possible that this was being "streamed" live on line as her chap appeared more engrossed by his PC than the show taking place in his front room so i stopped it all and we left. My wife wasnt happy initally at me stopping her fun.

I have often wondered if he had actually recorded this, the more i thought about it the more likely what a fool i was. But if so i would have loved later to see the footage.

She was pleased i looked after her in the car park as a true cuck should...... but overtime i have wondered what would have happened? maybe i stopped this a bit too quickly.......

but one of my concerns was her actual understanding of what was likely to happen and that everyone has a phone fitted with a camera....

Last edited:
I would love to fuck her cummy and stretched cunt after a few guys but she doesn't want to fuck me ,let alone a dozen others.

Users who are viewing this thread