Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you let a group of guys do your wife?

• Thread starterwifeparty
  • Start date

wifeparty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2023
Scenario....You have been out all night with a group of guys. Would you bring them home and tell your wife to service them all as they want? What if she is not sure about doing it?

• Love
Reactions: happydad, throwback, hrnynabq and 13 others
srx said:
You have to be careful cleaning up between guys,with your head down and arse up ,some one may get impatient and fill you up too.
I’d like that happens some guys filling me same time that your thoughts on it haha

Reactions: IveShared
wifeparty said:
Scenario....You have been out all night with a group of guys. Would you bring them home and tell your wife to service them all as they want? What if she is not sure about doing it?
Ich habe meine Frau schon oft von Gruppen ficken lassen. Es macht Spaß zu sehen wie sie benutzt wird.

Told my wife that I want to get her into the adult theatre soon and she’s to let any guy touch her.. she finds it hot and thinking it’s going to happen soon…

going to let them do more and make her comfortable as I can, if they start penetrating her and she isn’t expecting it.

74C33310-B954-494B-8C6C-EB20404AC16A.jpeg

2B83864F-B876-4B86-9C22-7D83F0E2764D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ, Nazareth, VaMe and 1 other person
never done it with a group of guys we met out at bars / clubs but when she was pregnant we did a few gangbangs for her.

• Love
Reactions: mbingly and throwback
throwback said:
Told my wife that I want to get her into the adult theatre soon and she’s to let any guy touch her.. she finds it hot and thinking it’s going to happen soon…

going to let them do more and make her comfortable as I can, if they start penetrating her and she isn’t expecting it.

74C33310-B954-494B-8C6C-EB20404AC16A.jpeg

2B83864F-B876-4B86-9C22-7D83F0E2764D.jpeg
What do you mean ,if they start penetrating her and she isn't expecting it,i would have thought having a stranger fist her in a cinema would prepare her for pen

• Love
Reactions: throwback
srx said:
What do you mean ,if they start penetrating her and she isn't expecting it,i would have thought having a stranger fist her in a cinema would prepare her for pen
I love that. I meant fingers and tongues are always ok. Cock, especially bareback, is a little different… I’m down to see it happen, but she might feel differently

wifeparty said:
Before i met my wife, she had a black boyfriend.
One day she told me about him , how he used her and let his friends fuck her.
He used to come home dr u nk and did bring his friends with him home.
He told her she had to service all his friends too.
They used her just as a fuck object.
When she told me that, she had tears in her eyes, because she did not wanted that .
She accepted it because she loved him.
While she had tears in her eyes telling me , i had a very hard-on !!
I could not tell her then it did turn me on so much !!
That was sort of beginning me understanding i was a cuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwback and VaMe
wifeparty said:
On our monthly poker night wife andxdaughter serve drinks and snacks I sext nitties the 6 friends that come over to play poker always get rewarded by them

• Love
Reactions: wifeparty, mbingly and mailkme
happydad said:
On our monthly poker night wife andxdaughter serve drinks and snacks I sext nitties the 6 friends that come over to play poker always get rewarded by them
Interesting

• Love
Reactions: happydad

Users who are viewing this thread