Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you let a group of guys do your wife?

• Thread starterwifeparty
  • Start date

wifeparty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2023
Scenario....You have been out all night with a group of guys. Would you bring them home and tell your wife to service them all as they want? What if she is not sure about doing it?

• Love
Reactions: happydad, throwback, hrnynabq and 13 others
IveShared said:
You didn’t clean up up in between guys?
You have to be careful cleaning up between guys,with your head down and arse up ,some one may get impatient and fill you up too.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
We are older now so: 1) we never stay out all night; 2) while she still enjoys sex a lot, it's doubtful she would have the stamina. When we were younger I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven. She is so noisy when she orgasms and it would be music to my ears to hear her sing.

Reactions: natasnaikul
mbingly said:
Yes definitely gangbang her

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg
She is a beauty! I can see she's build for more than one cock. A woman like her should not be tied down to one cock or man!!

Reactions: Gtb and mailkme
IveShared said:
And or clean up after each I was going to clean her up after I was done, but you might be right. I should make sure everyone has a clean pussy to fuck

Reactions: mailkme
I have a 36yr old Asian wife who’s never stopped being a total slut in her life. I married her many years ago and she was VERY happy that I let her have sex with any guy she wants. She’s been with many guys on her own and a few of which I’ve watched fuck her since I married her, and given countless random guys blowjobs.
She wants to try a gangbang with at least 5 guys but it’s hard to arrange 5 competent, big cocked guys to be in the same place at the same time. So the scenario you described would be ideal. She would be more than happy to do it. In fact she would do it even if I didn’t want her to😂
Her pic here.

IMG_7111.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, incog, IveShared and 1 other person
IveShared said:
You didn’t clean up up in between guys?
No, but I did after I had finished inside her too, she lay back with her legs wide open and I licked up all the spunk as it oozed out, delicious!!

Reactions: IveShared
Iron Lee said:
I have a 36yr old Asian wife who’s never stopped being a total slut in her life. I married her many years ago and she was VERY happy that I let her have sex with any guy she wants. She’s been with many guys on her own and a few of which I’ve watched fuck her since I married her, and given countless random guys blowjobs.
She wants to try a gangbang with at least 5 guys but it’s hard to arrange 5 competent, big cocked guys to be in the same place at the same time. So the scenario you described would be ideal. She would be more than happy to do it. In fact she would do it even if I didn’t want her to😂
Her pic here.

IMG_7111.jpeg
Where do I sign up to be next to dump a load in her?

Eerect said:
No, but I did after I had finished inside her too, she lay back with her legs wide open and I licked up all the spunk as it oozed out, delicious!!
I’ve never had my own just her lover’s but sounds like fun too me.

I’d love to let a group of guys have a go at my fiancee, have her bred and all her holes dripping with cum

Reactions: Wannabecucksa and mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread