Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would you like your wife to fuck

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
krieig said:
My wife fucked one of my grooms men a few times. She didn’t let me know until I found out. I only wish she would have let me watch. I made her tell me all about how she sucked his cock and let him have her in every way. Needless to say I fucked her so hard after we talked sbout it
Cathy was a strippervat a bachelor party I convinced her to let the groom fuck her as a wedding present, she ended up fucking him and the 5 groomsmen

• Love
Reactions: naughtynerdfanforlife, VaMe, Milkymilf and 3 others
I want my girl to be fucked by a group of strangers, unexpectedly for her. It would be good if it happens on some kind of “event” or “seminar”. She always dresses fancy and has a bright make up on. She’s short, only 151 cm and 38 kg. Of course it would be great to see her drowning in tones of cum from more than 20 penises. And then imagine them all using her… awesome!
How can I seduce her to this? How can I make it happen?

Reactions: VaMe, jayandkimberly and Milkymilf
My wife is a teacher and I want her to fuck the athletic director at her school. He’s in his early 20’s and in great shape. They have had lunch together a few times this year (he’s new to the school so teachers are welcoming him) so I’m hoping it turns into something!

Reactions: jayandkimberly and jacques
Whoever she wants, it should be entirely her choice, certainly not someone chosen by me who she may not even be attracted to.

1) Two of my closest friends (seperately). Both have confessed to me they have wanked off over her, and I've told her of course. They know we play around with all this and that makes it even hotter.
2) One of the instructors from her gym, who she has admitted she flirts with and he reciprocates. He's your typical ripped young fit gym instructor type.
3) A much older guy, someone perhaps in early 70s or late 60s. (she's 45)
4) The majority of her girlfriends (some no thanks) but most are hot milf types and love a party
5) A group of young hot ripped black lads, maybe 5 or 6 of them (her ultimate fantasy although unlikely to see it through)
6) A taxi driver by the side of the road

And many many more lol

Reactions: Maximan
krieig said:
some of the best fucking we have done is after I ask her to tell me about the guys she has fucked and the places and things she does with them. I have her describe which men she liked the best who had the best cock and she has had all kinds from very small to huge. She loves dick and has had plenty of practice.
Your missus and mine sound quite similar in their liking for new cock and we’re both lucky to have them.

I still vividly remember that time as Amy related to me what an incredible fuck he’d been. She detailed the shape and size of his magnificent cock and how she could feel his very prominent veins throbbing so deep in he her cunt, stretching her out in places she’d never before felt. She just couldn’t hide her enthusiasm for the intensity and the way in which he’d fucked her through so many and intensely incredible orgasms the like of which she’d never experienced. I do remember thinking then of my own ego taking a massive hit and yet even though I was deflated my own cock was hard as steel thinking of the wonderful experience Any had. I think she was as loose after that as she’s ever been and yes I did get to experience those wonderful sloppy seconds on a later occasion.

I believe that was the time of me first seeing myself as a her cuckold and a place I'm now proud to be.

Maximan

Last edited:
Everyone and anyone, no preferences and no distinctions. From my side, she can fuck whoever she wants and whenever she wants.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Morcuck said:
Everyone and anyone, no preferences and no distinctions. From my side, she can fuck whoever she wants and whenever she wants.
Exactly, it's her choice.

Reactions: Morcuck

Users who are viewing this thread