Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would you like your wife to fuck

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
My wife fucked one of my grooms men a few times. She didn’t let me know until I found out. I only wish she would have let me watch. I made her tell me all about how she sucked his cock and let him have her in every way. Needless to say I fucked her so hard after we talked sbout it

Reactions: UKNorwichmarriedmale and Rooscuck
Rooscuck said:
My wife has actually been fucked by her cousin a lot, both before and after our marriage. Unfortunately, I have only read some of their leaked sex chats. I really wish I could watch them in action.
I'd love to watch mine in action. Especially her and her cousin. Its a pity they are not more open about thier sex lives in the past or often when married. I'm sure mine has had other guys.

Reactions: Rooscuck
Her Ex College boyfriend Mike....guess he had an absolutely huge cock and she still to this day gets glassy-eyed when she talks about him.

Kenbcolley said:
Who would you have like to see fuck your wife , I would have love to have seen Kate fuck her friends first husband , I knew she fancied him and I did see them them sharing a passionate kiss in front of me and his wife until she stopped it
Absolutely anyone and everyone. Gangbanged.

Reactions: UKNorwichmarriedmale
krieig said:
My wife fucked one of my grooms men a few times. She didn’t let me know until I found out. I only wish she would have let me watch. I made her tell me all about how she sucked his cock and let him have her in every way. Needless to say I fucked her so hard after we talked sbout it
some of the best fucking we have done is after I ask her to tell me about the guys she has fucked and the places and things she does with them. I have her describe which men she liked the best who had the best cock and she has had all kinds from very small to huge. She loves dick and has had plenty of practice.

Reactions: Maximan and Rooscuck
krieig said:
some of the best fucking we have done is after I ask her to tell me about the guys she has fucked and the places and things she does with them. I have her describe which men she liked the best who had the best cock and she has had all kinds from very small to huge. She loves dick and has had plenty of practice.
My wife isn't as active after Covid, but as you said, most good fucks happened after she had been fucked by her lovers. She didn't like to talk about them much, except when she was in trouble with them, but I could easily tell when she had a good time. She became generous in bed by allowing me to get in her pussy after sucking my cock. It was like she was still hyper and needed more, even if it only took me two minutes to unload. The heat of the white stuff calmed her I guess.

captchagen said:
some BBC or BWC sex tourist, since i have an asian gf. preferably an older guy who will just absolutely ravage her. someone who will just use her for her holes.

sometimes blue colar workers as well, guys who would have had no chance of fucking her ever.

I'm a little twisted!
My wife was a bargirl when I met her. And she continued to work for almost 3 months after we were already together and I had moved in with her. I must admit that I would have liked to have seen her having sex with her customers, in the bar or when she followed them to the hotel.

krieig said:
Although my wife loved new cock she was very, very selective and couldn’t stand tattooed guys or any one shorter than herself. She also was vey dismissive of guys you’d class as ‘rough’ looking.

We’d been corresponding with a couple and went to meet them (they lived around 60/70 miles from us) at their home. Parked up outside this nice and tidy home we approached the front door and rang the bell. The attractive but plump wife greeted us and led us in. There stood this weedy, bearded, short, red haired and tatted guy who I instantly thought was an absolute turn off for my Amy - BUT - amazingly she immediately returned his kiss and with real passion too was soon ready to fuck with him. The guys wife meantime took my hand and led me to a bedroom where we had lots of hot sexual fun.

Next morning Amy and her new lover emerged still holding hands and enjoying groping each other even after they’d fucked the night through.

Turns out Amy knew from some of the calls made earlier that he was hung like a horse! She told me he had 10” and his cock was probably as big as a pint milk bottle. Not only that he really knew how to pleasure a lady and Amy said he was possibly the best fuck she’d ever had. She was sore for around a week afterwards and gaped massively too but that didn’t matter to Amy as she’d enjoyed the fuck of life. Yes she went on to see him on a number occasions (I think five) whenever it was possible and she still always gets wet just thinking of him and impressive cock.

Last edited:
wife is an office manager at a doctors office...and although most of the cleaning crew after hours is female..they do have a black supervisor who comes in periodically to check their work...wife says he gives her the creeps as she catches him looking at her when she works late is the last one to leave. she said he is a black man, not very attractive but cocky...would love to see him take her in the exam room and bend her over...all while the other members of the cleaning crew are there and watch

Users who are viewing this thread