Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would you like your wife to fuck

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
krieig said:
My wife fucked one of my grooms men a few times. She didn’t let me know until I found out. I only wish she would have let me watch. I made her tell me all about how she sucked his cock and let him have her in every way. Needless to say I fucked her so hard after we talked sbout it
Cathy was a strippervat a bachelor party I convinced her to let the groom fuck her as a wedding present, she ended up fucking him and the 5 groomsmen

• Love
Reactions: Milkymilf, Lovasianladies, mailkme and 1 other person
I want my girl to be fucked by a group of strangers, unexpectedly for her. It would be good if it happens on some kind of “event” or “seminar”. She always dresses fancy and has a bright make up on. She’s short, only 151 cm and 38 kg. Of course it would be great to see her drowning in tones of cum from more than 20 penises. And then imagine them all using her… awesome!
How can I seduce her to this? How can I make it happen?

Reactions: Milkymilf

Users who are viewing this thread