Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would you like your wife to fuck

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
Same here Moose. But it’s day shift and she works with 7 guys

Reactions: Moose
Whoever she prefers, it's her pleasure so should be her choice.

I'd just be happy if she was happy

Reactions: VaMe
When I first met the cousin with my then to be wife it was like interrupting a couple. When he split from his wife I thought she was a bit to upset for him. Pity he has very nice live in girlfriend now otherwise I bet they would fuck.

Happy for her to do anyone she fancies in front of me...
Men and women...

Reactions: paulandlexij
I want all my friends to fuck my wife. I want to come home from work and see her on all fours while they pound her ass while I watch.

Reactions: paulandlexij and Somersetfarmer
JustShowing said:
I want all my friends to fuck my wife. I want to come home from work and see her on all fours while they pound her ass while I watch.
What she look like

Her boss, male or female, does not matter. Take business trips together and she become a "work wife" to him/her in more ways than juist activities at work

Reactions: Sandy Row, robandkate and jayandkimberly
Id love to see her fuck her ex , she told me how much of a slut she was fir him and id.love to experience first hand

Zach said:
Id love to see her fuck her ex , she told me how much of a slut she was fir him and id.love to experience first hand
Ask her to do it Infront of you

Would like her to get fucked by a charming, attractive colleague of mine, who she wants to give a blowjob to but is reluctant to have sex with.

The twenty-something punk from one of her favorite restaurants who almost had a chance to -that's the guy I caught her messaging with, which led to her confessing everything.

He'd been begging for a quickie from behind and she just kept rejecting him but was having fun with it.

I didn't stay mad for long but refused to accept the idea of him until recently. And I know he wouldn't last two minutes with her and she wouldn't bat an eyelash and only laugh him off, but now I'd like to see him (try to) fuck her like he wanted.

• Love
Reactions: AnonimusFR
I'd like to see her manhandled and passed around by four of the guys from her gym; both of the dudes she's expressed interest in, the hunky pervert who's after her, and even the pipsqueak who obviously wants her but doesn't have a chance. She'd be so playful and vocal and unfazed it would blow their minds.

• Love
Reactions: paulandlexij and AnonimusFR
There’s three broad fantasies for me, two of which I’ve shared with her:

1. An older guy, maybe in his sixties (or more) who forms a long term relationship with her as boyfriend / sugar daddy.

2. A colleague at a work conference who seduces her over dinner

3. Some ugly fat guy with dubious personal hygiene who uses her as his personal sex toy

In reality, there was a guy at her work who I though was interested in her, and she’d kind of agreed to lean into it if he made a move, but he never did.

• Love
Reactions: paulandlexij and AnonimusFR
Yesterday I spoke with my wife about my fantasy of her fucking my friend that I work with,she was so happy when I told her about it as she told me she have same fantasy

An old friend, i never understood why she didn't date him when we broke up the 3 or 4 times...I know for a fact that he wants her badly, and I have mentioned it to her, and her response was "... it would not be fare to him..."

MWMintoIR said:
An old friend, i never understood why she didn't date him when we broke up the 3 or 4 times...I know for a fact that he wants her badly, and I have mentioned it to her, and her response was "... it would not be fare to him..."
I think he would be okay with her being unfair to him.

Id like my wife to fuck her cousin or cousin and his girlfriend when she goes to see her family soon. Then any ex boyfriend she has in her home town.

Users who are viewing this thread