Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that, "experience is the best teacher, especially when it is someone else's experience." I think that enough people of shared their knowledge and experience for Mike to make up his mind. If he needs to continue this to the bitter end then it will be his experience teaching him, and perhaps other on this forum.

I for one continue to think this ranks up there with interracial pregnancy as ultimate in cuckolding. It is hot, and whether real or not, I hope he keeps posting.

I have a few minutes during lunch to write. Its a free country for those who think this is a story, they have the right not to read my postings.

I know deep in my heart that I am living this with my wife. She did call me last night while Robert was taking a shower. We did talk about the marriage possibility. I asked her to please remember what she told me this past weekend, that she would take this relationship down to a slower pace. Ashley told me that she is not looking to get married again, but it was just so nice to hear a hot stud desire to call her his fiancee. She told me not to worry and just enjoy your fantasy coming true.

I told her that I love her so much and that I want her to enjoy herself to the fullest as she develops a deeper relationship with Robert. She told me that she is so lucky to have such a sexy understanding husband who is not intimidated by his wife not just dating but developing a meaningful relationship with another man.

She had to go when she heard the shower door opening. She told me that she was going to dry him off and take care of whatever else he needed her to do. I asked if he was done studying, and she said, yes and now it was time for fun.

I plan to keep writing as long as this keeps going and no matter what direction it takes. That is the beauty of this experience, life has no script and you never really know what will happen.

Mike

Reactions: baddy145
Mike, just keep posting. I am with the majority who would have not taken your particular path that you are currently on with your wife. But, I think I am with a majority who are also checking your thread often for the latest updates!

Yep, I check you thread often and as long as you are alright with the arrangements you've made with Ashley, its fine by me.

But please post more pictures of Ashley.

My latest email from Ashley:

To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 6:43:35 AM
Subject: Damn I Am Horny

Sweetie

I woke up this morning, alone in bed, and I needed to make love. Robert had a study group on campus so he stayed in his apartment. He did call me during one of their breaks, just to tell me that he missed me. He is so cute. After he hung up, I just frig myself thinking about my honey (sorry babe, I was thinking of Rob. I missed having his beautiful penis inside of me. I made myself cum twice before I went to sleep dreaming that he was kissing me to sleep. My fertile time is coming up soon that is why I need a penis, his penis. I have to wait till tonight but it is worth it.

This weekend we were going to take a drive out to the coast but the price of gas made that unworkable. Their are a couple of parties going on, we might check them out. That reminds me I have to get more anti baby cream (that is what he calls it). The way I we go through this stuff, I should have stock in the company. LOL

I better send this, finish my coffee and get to the office.

Ciao

A

LongDistance...

Are you sure your fantasy hasn't been overtaken by reality?

If Ashley had to make a choice today, I am not sure she would choose you over Robert.

Are you?

Invitation from Karen and Ashley

I received this from Ashley:

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 1:13:52 PM
Subject: Karen and I have a plan

Babe

Karen and I had lunch today and she came up with an idea I think you would like. Next weekend if you can fit it into your hot social schedule, maybe you can fly here for a visit. How would you like to "double date"; you and Karen and Rob and I . Karen's apartment is as large as our townhouse back in Maryland. She has a master bedroom and a guest room. We can spend the weekend together and you can enjoy watching and listening to your little wifey making love to her man. You made a very nice "impression" on Karen last time and she would love to share her master bedroom with you for a weekend.

Let me know so I can tell Karen.

A

To Ball Spanking:

That is what makes life so interesting,not knowing what will happen day to day. All I know it is going to be a very hot and sexually steamy two years (the usual time in position for the company executives).

I sent her my answer immediately and went on line for my tickets.

Mike

Ciao? Interesting how the closings of Ashley's e-mails to you have become less intimate and loving as of late. Mike, are you editing some of that stuff out of your postings, or is my observation accurate?

I hope you fully enjoy Karen's company again as you did last time. I think it is a great opportunity for you to embellish a bit on Karen in front of your wife. Perhaps some tasteful but open displays of affection with Karen, holding hands throughout the evening, lingering lover's kisses done openly and often, and maybe a thoughtful gift as token of your affection. Afterall, Robert does think you and Karen are engaged. Would your Ashley feel jealous? Would she confront you later over it? I would see it as a good sign if Ashley did show some concern and jealousy. You could always smoothe everything over with Ashley by explaining you were merely doing your part to make the fake engagement to Karen more believable for Robert. However, if Ashley shows no concern or jealousy and fails to bring it up later, you might not want to be counting all those frequent flyer points up just yet.

Jealousy, good, and you are still safe and the game continues. No jealousy, bad, since Ashley's emotions and heart reside more with Robert than you.

While I find this to be a hot thread, I do agree with the observation that Ashley is not longer addressing Mike as "Honey", nor signing "Love you" at the end of her emails...

great, you'll be able to watch him get her pregnant, lol

In fact Mike's episode is a lesson. He doesn't loves her anymore and she reciprocates. He is no more a cuckold, because she doesn't loves him anymore. In fact they are not related at all. He is looking forward to weekend with Karen (probably she is more beautiful than her or hotter than her) and she is looking forward to her weekend with Rob (who is definitely a better prosect than her husband who doesn't loves her anymore). So Mike, we got your drift. You won't even need a divorce, you have already had it.

And god forbid if Karen reads your posts she will soon know that you will shortchange her for a job anyday. She will know that you won't be caring about her. What you and Ashley have done is what two uncaring poeple would do to each other who don't love each other. Or even acknowledge each other's feeling.

hmmm...

This is definately a hot thread, but I am inclined to agree with the ones who have noticed that your bond with Ashley is basically broken, and it's too bad. The core of your marriage was not protected, so you may have a short run of excitement with her which sucks, because if you really respected your marriage to her you would have put your marriage first, which could give you both years of sexual adventures to share....Not likely to happen given the present course.

Maybe you can do some reverse cucking this weekend, and get Ashley to fuck you, while Karen is enjoying what's his name. Now that would be something!

JR

While I don't think Mike has completely lost Ashley just yet, I do think he is beginning to reach the point that his marriage is suffering damage. Ashley will find going back to Mike alone less exciting now. I find it interesting to note that Mike and Robert look very similar in the album pics that are posted. Ashley basically found herself another Mike, only one that has a bigger cock which she has openly told Mike she likes better than his, one who turns her on more, one who is more athletic, and one who is enough like Mike that Ashley no longer seems to miss Mike. Ashley seems to be less and less interested in reconnecting with Mike physically as time goes on.

A Suggestion I Will Make Next Weekend

While reading everyone's comments, I thought about making the following suggestion to Karen, Ashley and Robert. Robert only knows me as Karen's guy. I will ask Ashley if she would not mind if we switch partners sometime during the weekend, even if it is for part of an evening. I would love to first eat her out and then shoot my load in Ashley after she has made love to Robert. Robert can do the same with Karen.

Serious question: Should I bring it up early in an email or phone chat or wait till this coming weekend and suggest it in person?

I have not heard anything from Ash, but she is probably enjoying a weekend with her stud.

Mike

Draw the line while you still can...

You may have allowed this to go too far. Are you really open to loosing her? Don't you love her? If you really love her, she needs to know it. That this adventure is for both of you and you don't want to give her up. Before it's too late! It may be already, you get that, right? The line must be drawn and her response will tell you where you stand? This post is hot 4 sure but, you what's happening is real and dangerous. Love is a very powerful thing that you want on your side...

Good Luck

BTW, how about some more pics, maybe nude?

Maybe you don't need to swap at all. How about fucking Karen while he fucks Ash in the same room and then just switch places. It lets the ladies control the situation and if Ash is cool with it, then good ole' Robbie will be loving it. Maybe then Karen and Ash can fuck Rob as you watch and get double cucked. Or maybe while you are having dinner, karen and ash talk about you being a cuckold right in front of Robert. Like karen is the cuckoldress. Interesting turn of events, then the ladies can share Rob and you are left out again. Get yourself a chastity device so you can only clean up their pussies.

Ashley will be safe next week, so hopefully I will get a chance to really fuck her bare totally bare after Robert has had her. I have never thought of a chastity belt. I wonder who would be a good key holder if I did buy one.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread