Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She Can't Get Enough

Here is her latest email, she can't get enough cock or sperm. I'm not complaining.:D I'm glad she doesn't like to sleep alone.

Mike

To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 2:02:39 PM
Subject: Hope You Weren't Lonely

Hi Baby

Hope you weren't too lonely last night. I wasn't and Rob definitely was not lonely. Last night I made dinner for him and he brought his laptop and did his class work and research. After dinner, while he was working, I changed into a sexy little nightie, you know the one, the powder blue baby doll. When I saw he was tensing his back or moving in his chair like his back or neck was tired, I would give him a massage. Luckily he did not have much to work on, because I made it very hard for him to concentrate. It was so cute, he was trying to type a paper, when I came up behind him and his head was resting against my breasts and soon he forgot the paper and was sucking on my nipples. He knows how to play with me and I almost came by him sucking and biting my nipples and my breast. We made love and then he told me he had only a few more lines to write and then he will keep me very happy the rest of the night.

I had to add spermicide twice before we went to bed, I mean to sleep. I love kissing him as we go to sleep. His hand likes to wander to my sticky lips and I like to hold his sticky penis. This morning he got up first and woke me by getting on top and gently putting his morning hard on deep inside. By the time I was really awake, he had shot a hot load. At first I was a little concerned, since I did not add more cream, but what could I do he had already emptied his morning load. I still had spermicide from last night so I should be OK.

He is staying with me until Friday morning and he one class, early on Friday. After class he will be driving me to the airport. I told him that I will be working all weekend, he has my cell number, so remember you can not answer my cell. He has some research projects to work on, so he will be busy.

I hope you don't play with yourself too much before I come, because I want your sperm in me this weekend. I am going to exhaust your balls.

Have to finish some work, and then I will be picking Rob up at the gym.

Love you

A

Reactions: baddy145
Coming Home

Sent: Thu, February 24, 2011 2:35:24 PM
Subject: I Can't Wait to Feel Your Arms Around Me

Honey,

It has been one monster of a day, I have been trying to get all my work done, so I can leave early tomorrow. Rob will pick me up at the office around 9 and take me to the airport. He has an early class and will leave right after class. My office is not far from the University. My suitcase will be in his car ready to go.

This morning, I woke up first and sucked his beautiful morning penis. His penis stands so tall in the early morning. When I woke, I was lying on his chest . We slept in the nude so my breasts were lying against him. His body feels so nice and warm against me, I snuggled closer and kissed him starting at his sexy mouth and working my way down his chest and finally at the penis. I gently licked and kissed his balls and then his penis. I made him drip some pre-cum by kissing and sucking him. I then mounted that very sexy penis and woke my darling up when he had a very strong orgasm.

I hope you like getting woke up the same way.

I have a couple more things to finish, then home. Rob said he will be home first and he wants to make me dinner, he is such a sexy cutie.

Love you and see you shortly

A

thx 4 sharing Mike ..........we preciate it

Sounds like you will be having a great weekend. I bet you can't wait to see your lovely, sexy wife. Thank you to both of you for sharing your journey.

Ashley is out with one of her girl friends right now, she will be back later and I will have a nice Home Dinner for my sexy bride. A couple of steaks, wine, and lots of romance and candle light. When I picked her up yesterday at BWI, I couldn't wait to get her home and naked. She teased me by telling me that "Rob left a present for me" and as soon as we got to bed and I put my cock in her hot little box, I felt it. Before she left for the airport, they stopped at her apartment and he fucked her and left a nice load of sperm. Her diaphragm kept it in and it still coated the walls of her vagina. I pulled my cock out and saw it was stickier than usual and she told me that was his present.

She told me to put more cream in and I did and then I relieved my loaded nuts. We went to a very fancy and expensive seafood restaurant in Baltimore and when we got back home we made love and it was just like we were newlyweds, we could not get enough of each other. She loves sex and I love her.

We did get a chance to talk, outside of bed, and she told me that she will continue to use her diaphragm as her main and only source of protection. I suggested that she show Robert how to prepare her diaphragm for her and how to correctly insert it. She did that for me when she got fitted for one. I told her that would be really a turn on for me and probably for her and Robert. She said she would think about it. I told her that I loved her ( about a dozen times) and she loved the roses I bought and gave her at the airport.

She will be coming back soon, so I will write more later.

Hope everyone will have a sexy hot weekend like Ashley and I.

Longdistancecouple

Mike

Sounds like you're having a very good weekend. How long will she be on the West coast? In the meanwhile I hope she earns a lot of frequent flyer miles seeing you like she is this weekend.

Longdistancecouple said:
We did get a chance to talk, outside of bed, and she told me that she will continue to use her diaphragm as her main and only source of protection.

It's a good idea that she should have him prepare and insert the diaphragm; that should be exciting for her. But remember how sexy it was when they went without protection on her safer days last month? You should make sure she knows that it's always okay to go without in her safer times.

Later on mention how much it turns you on to hear about it when she does go au naturel. Let her know how sexy she always is to you. That will keep her excited to update you (and you us).

I drove Ashley to the airport this morning and she should have landed about two hours ago. Robert was going to be their to meet her and drive her back to her apartment.

Last night when we fucked and this morning, I had to wear a condom, she asked me to; so she could take her diaphragm out and she could douche to be clean when she got back to her boyfriend. It felt strange to be wearing a condom with my wife but in a way it was exciting, knowing that she wanted to be clean for her other man.

She is going to teach Robert how to prepare and then insert her diaphragm inside of her, probably this afternoon or tonight whenever he gets her to bed. Last night I over heard her talking to him on the phone, they took turns calling every night, and I heard her say "I love you and can't wait to get back home". That made me a little jealous but a lot more horny. I know she has told me she loves both of us and I believe her, but just hearing your wife say "I love you" to another man brings some heavy emotions.

I did tell her a few times that I hope she goes totally natural during her safe time and she said don't worry if I "think I am safe" my protection would stay in the drawer.

For those wondering, right after she got her diaphragm, Ashley showed me how to prepare it for her and insert it. I have gotten pretty good at it and I am sure Robert will also. I know that when I do put it in for her, she teases me with "make sure its sealed or you can be a daddy soon". She usually checked it out before we fucked.

We have some major Frequent Flyer Miles on our card. This came up over this weekend just in conversation and I told her that maybe Robert and her should use them for a vacation after he graduates.

Her company has told her that she would be in this slot for at least 24 months but it could be increased if she is really doing a profitable job. She is a damn hard worker and frankly a business dynamo, so she can easily get offered to stay longer, but that is a while away. We will continue to rack up the miles.

I will add more pics when she decides to send me some more.

Mike

Great weekend. It looks like Ashley is enjoying herself and still giving you the high that you need by taking it up level by level, wonderful! Keeping it clean for her lovers has a common theme for a number of cuckoldresses here. Almost a natural progression whether it is requested from her bull or just applied by the wife. I truly believe in the connection between semen/ orgasm and female attachment to her mate. Obviously she is forming a strong bond with her man from a sexual standpoint buy she sees you as her solemate who she needs to have an emotional attachment to since you know her on such a deep level. Continue to be there for her to share but you should expect to be getting less and less from her in regards to sexual contact. Condoms then denial from entering her at all. This has been visited here too and it is amazing how much closer on an emotional level you two will become when that happens. Good luck, you two sound like you are having a ball and I think you should be proud of yourself for allowing her to seek fulfillment during this time period. It has to be crazy to go all that time without sexual contact while you two are apart. Kudos!

I don't mean to be a party-pooper here as I'm thoroughly enjoying this saga as it develops. But I was confused at this statement that you made Mike -

"Before she left for the airport, they stopped at her apartment and he fucked her and left a nice load of sperm. Her diaphragm kept it in and it still coated the walls of her vagina."

How did her diaphragm keep his sperm in her? A diaphragm covers her cervix. It has nothing to do with keeping sperm in her vagina... I speak from lots of experience before Sue got her IUD a few years ago.

Mike - I think you're playing with fire encouraging all of this - and you're way beyond what I could endure - but man - my cock throbs when I read of your continued encouragement to her.

Soon to be

The diaphragm kept his cum, which he gave her before she left, from going beyond the cervix and therefore a good amount was still in her vaginal track. Believe man, I know that if she put the diaphragm on after he had her, it would only keep any cum that was still not sucked beyond the cervix. I have read that some guys use it trap sperm inside a woman's reproductive tract to increase the chance of pregnancy. I used a poor choice of words, sorry about that.

Mike

Email from a Happy and Horny Ashley

My little hottie sent this early this morning, before she went to have breakfast with her "West Coast Guy" and then to work.

Mike
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 5:27:41 AM
Subject: I am a Lucky Girl

Honey

I had such a sexy weekend and I truly am blessed to have such a remarkable husband. You are so special, letting me develop a relationship with another man and let me actually find that a person can love more than one person at a time.
Remember when I first used my di, you were so cute watching your bride to be putting it in. You did learn quickly and you were very effective. When we got back to my apartment, and freshened up, I gave a very horny college guy his first lesson on how to correctly prepare and insert the di so that the woman he loves will not have a baby. He got me ready by eating me out first, I like that, I was ready for him if he wanted to take me right then without the protection but he was a gentleman and put the cream in and then inserted it over my cervix. I checked it and it was only off a little. I fixed it and let him feel it again. He then tested it with a huge load. He told me he missed me so much and was glad that I came back when I did. He did not cum all weekend and shot everything in the di.
We came almost at the same time, and we both said we “loved each other”, it was at the height of passion and came from deep in our hearts. Afterward we told each other we loved the other while we kissed. He asked me if I had any more travel plans back east, I told him I might, and he said he would like to come with me the next time. You know that would mean I would have to stay at a hotel and not see you, could you handle that? I guess you would have to if you really meant that all decisions like that are totally up to me.
I am meeting my sweetie at his apartment for breakfast on campus and then I head to work. We also have a lunch date and later he might come over to study later at the apartment. His place is smaller and not as nice as my apartment, you remember the typical campus apartments. I think he would love to move to my place for a couple of months before graduation. You gave me the suggestion, I bet he would accept in a half second.
Have a good day and think about what you have unleashed here, I hope this turns out the way you really want it.
Remember I love you.

A

Why would she come home to see you if her significant other is with her? I mean isn't that your chance to reconnect with her? Moving her lover in? You might as well let her go and do her thing; become more of a girl friend to talk to about her love life...I have a feeling you would like that anyway. Dream of her soft pussy, but not to feel it again for a year or more. Pure cuckold torture!

Why would Ashely and Robert have to stay in a hotel? Why couldn't they stay in your home/apartment? After all, this is all out in the open between the 3 of you. If you only have a 1BR apartment - then you can sleep on the couch in the living-room while they take the bedroom. Or, if you have a studio apartment - then maybe it'd be more appropriate for you to stay in a cheap motel while they enjoy being at "home"?
Just a thought.
Plus - if they stay at home with you - then you'd possibly be able to hear or watch.

If I have been reading correctly, Robert thinks Ashley is separated and has very little to no contact with her husband (Mike). In addition, Robert has met Mike, but Robert was told Mike was the fiancee of Ashley's friend on Valentine's day week-end. So seeing Mike is definitely out if Robert flies home with Ashley.

To keep Robert sufficiently into her, Ashley can't reveal much about her estranged hubby. Hopefully, Ashley will keep Robert too worn out fucking him while home for him to consider wanting to meet her friends or parents. What will be the story if they accidentally bump into mutual friends or even family members while together in Maryland?

Luckily my family members are in the mid-west, Illinois and hers are in Texas, outside Dallas. Now the friends would be my colleagues at work and hers at the home office. Her office knows what is going on, and luckily they are very liberal in their thinking. If a person performs and produces for the company and is not doing anything illegal, the company stays out of relationships. I have told my guy friends at my work and they are cool with it, in fact they say our adventure is the source of some fertile (maybe a bad choice of words) foreplay with their ladies. If he does find out about me, hopefully it would be when it really doesn't matter any more with him having a very strong relationship with Ashley. We are renting a Townhouse, so we have quiet a bit of room. I could invite Karen to play house with me and then "we" could invite Ashley and Robert to stay over with us. That would be one fuckin hot cock throbbing weekend.

Mike

Jax - you're right - I'd forgotten those details of what Robert thinks is going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread