• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
twerpedbyjulie said:
Google time again. Television show right?

"his cock was only 5.5 inches."

Come on man.

In my parallel universe the doppelganger has a cock that is 10.2 inches long.

Yeah, it is.

Okay, 10.2 throbbing, erotic inches it is!
But you will have to wash her underwear if that monster runs loose and spray paints the place.

Wow! what a ride...I knew he couldn't help himself not to bring his wingmen in on the action, little boys and their toys:eek:
I'm glad things were't too bad for you sir...Custer will have his hands full dissecting that post!
Personally, I hope you guys move ahead in this game, but with someone alittle more in tune with you, but he may have been exactly what the slut side of your beautiful wife needed at the time:p She is definately in the drivers seat there...I think he knew the game was playing out, so he went with a BANG! literally!
Best wishes to you:)

JR

The Major Tells Us He Knows

“You got two choices here Ronnie. First choice is to get up on that bed, and stick your cock in your daughter’s pussy…or…you can stay on your knees, and start sucking my cock. Pick one.”

It was no choice. She wasn’t my daughter so what did I care if he got his jollies watching what he thought was an incestuous coupling between father daughter. Joke would be on his ass.

“I want to have sex with my daughter.”

“Sir, you little bitch. Forget again, and no deal dummy.”

“I’m sorry sir.”

“So what do you want to do again?”

“Have sex with my daughter sir.”

“Close. Try, I want to fuck my daughter’s cunt because she’s a ***** and that’s all she’s good for…fucking.”

I hesitated for just a second, and repeated what he said with my head bowed in defeat.

“Mel turn your ass around, and drop your head over the end of the bed. Dad it's time to get your old dick between your daughter’s legs. Hop up there.”

My wife’s legs were spread, and I got my first close up view of her dripping wet pussy. Obviously the major had filled her to overflowing with his potent sperm. I started to push my panties down when the major stopped me.

“Just so they clear your dick, and ass dad. Those aren’t Mel’s panties are they?”

“No, hers are too small.” As soon as I said it I just knew how stupid I’d been.

“Too small! Mel, daddy has been trying on your panties. Did you know that?”

“No.”

“Shit, he should start buying for you. Your daddy has excellent taste in panties. Those would look really good on a woman. Ever beat off using your daughter’s panties Ronnie boy? Think before you answer. Don’t you lie to me old man.”

“Yes sir, I’ve used my daughter’s panties to jack off.”

“Wasn’t so hard was it? Speaking of hard, what’s wrong with your small friend there Ronnie? Looks like he’s taking a nap.”

My erection had disappeared some time earlier, and he was right I didn’t feel any thing changing.

“Christ Ronnie this is a one time deal. Get busy man, squeeze those melons, bit her fucking nipples. She loves that shit. I think your cunt of a daughter is a bit of a pain freak dad.”

I tried to tune the major out, and just make love to Melissa, but that is a lot easier said than done. I rubbed my flaccid dick against my wife’s pussy hoping the friction would help, but that didn’t help either. I sucked harder on her nipples, and finally gave a light nip on one of them, which resulted in Mel giving off a barely audible moan.

“See, see, told ya dad. Pain slut.”

I kissed from her breasts to her neck, but couldn’t reach her face because it hung over the bed. Nothing. I just wasn’t getting hard.

“Finger-fuck your daughter.”

I did what he ordered, and found it to be sloppy with his cum. Melissa moaned again.

“Push that shit back into her pussy dad. She wants a kid. We can’t be wasting any of that grade A cum I left in her cunt. Grandpa Ron, doesn’t that have a nice ring to it dad?”

I tried grabbing my fucking noodle, and hoped if I could force it into Melissa’s pussy it might then harden. When I did manage to slip the head in it slipped right back out when I moved at all because she was so slick. I was sweating.

“Boring.” He exhaled loudly before telling me, “I’ll help you out Ron because I’m such a good guy. I’m going to stick my cock into your daughter’s mouth and face fuck her. I like to have my cock sucked, and she likes to suck cock.”

I couldn’t see her face, but it didn’t matter because the major immediately stepped forward, and stuck his cock into her mouth, and started a back and forth motion while encouraging her to do a good job.

“Take that cock Dr._____. Make your daddy proud little girl. Show him how a real cocksucker does her business. Give it a little licking bitch. Kiss him bitch. Tell him how much you love him. Come on bitch, tell him.”

“I love your cock.”

“I said tell him. Take him out, and look right at him. Give him a kiss and tell him.”

She did as instructed. In another setting it might have been funny. Like she was having a conversation with a hand puppet.

The major quit messing around, grabbed my wife’s hair, and commenced furiously fucking Mel’s face. She raised her arms, her intention was to slow him down, but Allen slapped them away admonishing her now to touch him.

As his cock got harder Melissa was gagging. He’d stop when he thought she had to have air, and he would spit on his cock before sticking it back in her mouth. I had ceased trying to hard. My wife was performing oral sex on another man right in front of me. It’s what we wanted right? So why wasn’t I getting more excited physically?

He stopped for a moment and raised Mel’s head up using her hair so I could see her face.

Like a Giannai Michaels (sp) video. Her face was a mess of saliva. Her mascara was streaked giving her a ghoulish appearance.

“Not a pretty sight is it dad?”

“Dad?”

“No. No, it’s not sir.”

He dropped her head, and stuck his cock back into Mel’s mouth.

“Ronnie show me your dick. Sit up so I can see your dick.”

I sat back ******** my penis.

“That… is hilarious. Honestly Ron I didn’t know they made models that small. Like a mini-cooper only those actually work. You didn’t lie to me did you Ronnie? When I asked you about sucking cock did ya? You want to trade places with your daughter?”

He pulled his now fully erect cock out of Mel’s mouth, and waved at me with his pride and joy.

It was really the first time I’d seen it when it was clearly angry.

Best guess. At least three inches longer than my five-inched, and no comparison in the girth department either.

His smile showed what pleasure he derived from the situation he’d created.

“I could continue to face fuck your daughter buddy, but you’re wasting prime pussy, and she wants my baby so maybe we should trade places. What do ya think dad?”

I was still staring at his cock, and an urge to give up, and ask him if I could suck his awesome fucking manhood.

“Dad! Wake the fuck up. You want me to fuck your wife’s face or her pussy?”

“Her pussy. I want you to fuck her pussy.” I hadn’t seen it yet, and I wanted to watch him violate my sweet wife’s pussy.

“Ron?”

The shoe was about to drop.

“Yes sir?”

CONT

Major Knows 2

“I said wife when I asked you. Not daughter, I asked you about your wife Ron. Big fucking oops huh Ronnie boy?”

“What? I wasn’t paying any attention when you asked.”

“Ron, I don’t give a shit okay? I really don’t give a shit whether she’s your daughter, your wife, girlfriend, or fucking beard because you’re gay. Pussy Ron. That’s all I care about, and your wife is one great piece of ass. You think I don’t know what’s going here? You are what’s known, I believe as a cuckold. I don’t care Ron, but don’t keep lying to me. It’s there buddy, it’s all there if you bother to look.

Old fucker with a little dick marries a hot piece of ass that he just can’t keep happy. I don’t love your wife. I don’t want your wife for anything other than fucking. I’m a happily married man with a beautiful wife Ron, and she doesn’t need another guy’s cock to keep her happy. Should I ask your wife Ron or would you rather I just stick my cock back in her mouth?”

I was trying not to shake.

“No. Melissa is my wife…I’m sorry we thought it…”

“Once again I GAF Ron. That’s give a fuck Ron. Don’t give a fuck. Melissa you got anything you want to say?”

“I’m sorry Allen, but it was my idea, not my husband’s don’t take it out on him. Please.”

“Relax, what am I gonna do? Slapping the shit out of him wouldn’t be much of a challenge. No, I’ll just expect you to drop what you’re doing when I need my cock sucked or need some married pussy Melissa because you and I both know you need a big cock to keep you happy don’t we Melissa?”

“I love my husband.”

“And the violins start to play. Listen I got places to be, and I’m not wasting this hard on so get the fuck out of my way Ron I need to breed your wife again.”

“Melissa might not..”

“Shut the fuck up Ron, Melissa wants my cock, needs my cock don’t you Melissa?”

“Can we please not do this in front of him?”

“He’s a cuckold baby he wants to watch. Don’t you Ron?”

I was truly torn knowing full well that a part of me did indeed want to see that big cock fuck my wife, but scared that once he started I’d change my mind.

“He didn’t say no Mel, and he had the chance I think I know how to end all this.”

He moved from the floor and onto the bed next to me, as it appeared he was preparing to fuck Mel again.
Being this close to him with both us near naked turned me to mush. I could smell him his male hood mixed with Melissa’s perfume. I was nothing. A husband about to watch his wife taken by this superior male, and my panties just drove my submissive meter into high gear.

“Ron, I don’t want to put my cock back into your wife’s pussy when it’s a mess. You know what to do, and I know you’ve done it before you little pussy. Lick it clean, and make it quick or you’ll be sucking my cock.”

I dropped my face to my wife’s pussy, and proceeded to eagerly accomplish my task as Melissa started to moan.

“Eeewww, that’s gross. Not that you couldn’t use a little more protein.”

“Every serve in the military Ron?”

“No.” I quickly answered before returning to my task.

“Ever try to enlist?”

“No.”

“Hurry up Ron your wife is gonna cum before I can get my cock in her.”

He was right Mel was squirming.

“We accept gays now Ron.”

He didn’t seem to want an answer.

“But we don’t really want sissies. Don’t actually have a box to check for that, but if we did I think it would be right next to the word cuckold. Or maybe a box to check if you wear panties. Better yet we could just have a box that asked if you had a cock or not. You’re a sissy Ronnie now get the fuck out of the way so I can own that cunt again.”

Next, the taking of Melissia.

=====================================
Obviously I don't remember all conversations verbatim. Just do the best I can although some of it sticks. No pun.

You've taken over this site

Dam, Ron!!! You have taken over from SoonToBe on this site for the most readers.
This is a really hot story line. I don't care if it is true or not, it is FUCKING HOTTT.
I know it is over with the major, but your telling of it is the best i've read.
Cheers, Harry

Thanks a Bunch

Howwee said:
Glad things turned out ok and know you have not finished story, but Ron buddy have I got this right? That hot piece of ass that is your wife sucked one guy off and another guy fucked her and she forgot to mention it to her hubbie?
2 guys she did not know and she did it just becuz the prick told her to?
Was he watching? Was someone else watching?
If he had not let the pussy-cat out of the bag was she going to tell you?
When does it become cheating?
And you don’t think you might have a little problem there in the future?
And you are dead certain she doesn’t want to get knocked up?
Because if she was ovulating when he drops a load in her pussy then as I understand it works like this:

How effective is emergency contraception?

Emergency contraception decreases the possibility of pregnancy by 75% -89% depending on the type of medication taken. If 100 women have one act of sexual intercourse during their most fertile time, approximately 25 will become pregnant. Depending on the emergency contraception used, 3 to 6 will become pregnant. This method is most effective the earlier it is taken.

But she'd probably look pretty hot even pregnant.

Melissa's pills are prescription so I certainly hope we're in the three to six per cent. I wasn't aware of the over the counter numbers. Fuck.

Mel has never expressed any interest in having a baby. Other than role play, and I've offered to open discussions on any number of occasions.

The two guys. No, she didn't forget to tell me. Her position is that it would have hurt me, and she wouldn't have done it if she hadn't been hopelessly fucked up when it happened. We don't believe they slipped her drugs of any sort, but she did a number of "Shooters?"

I was more concerned with what might have taken place after she ********** on the picnic table. The major watched. Got his nut off I suppose.

It has been a pretty hot number added to role play. Except in role play she was begging for more.

I suppose Melissa would look good pregnant, but I'd prefer to photoshop that fantasy.

Jeez — was he the best the Air Force had to offer...?

Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
“Every serve in the military Ron?” “No.” “Ever try to enlist?” “No.”

An alternative answer to a question like that would be: "No. Have you ever tried to run your own business?" Then, when the major said "No" (or nothing): "I'm one of the people who pays your salary, and the cost of those airplanes you fly around in."

Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
The major and I had a chat before he left our home. Don't call, don't stop by, stay away from my wife, it's over, and I want the pictures back. I believe he was shocked at my behavior, and with reason after watching me in the master bedroom just previous to our discussion. I was now in full protective mode, and where Mel's concerned that's almost limitless. He took my measure, and I could tell he was trying to decide which way to jump. A brawl wouldn't go well for him either way. It was tough.

You did the right thing.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Finally "the major" exhaled, and told me he was tired of my wife's pussy anyway.

A cynic with a sense of humor might observe, from his behavior with your wife and with you: "He was an officer and a gentleman..."

Wish I..

Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

An alternative answer to a question like that would be: "No. Have you ever tried to run your own business?" Then, when the major said "No" (or nothing): "I'm one of the people who pays your salary, and the cost of those airplanes you fly around in."

Re.:

You did the right thing.

A cynic with a sense of humor might observe, from his behavior with your wife and with you: "He was an officer and a gentleman..."

=============

Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

Re.:

You did the right thing.

===============

Fuck. Wish I was quick witted enough to have used that retort. And yeah, running your own business doesn't mean you're the boss. If you've got a thousand customers you've got a thousand different bosses. And then there is payroll, taxes, labor, never the right amount of work. Seems like there is either too much or not enough. The buck most definitely stops at your desk.

Even though I have a small number of full time employees they depend on that paycheck. They get paid before I get paid.

I really believe that is part of the submissive appeal. I just sit back and take orders while someone else takes charge.

Enought of that crap. Occurs to me that after my next post I've got nothing left to say. It's been theraputic to put what's been taking place on "paper."
Say what you may about sites such as this, but without it there is no person or outlet to express your feelings.

Your best friend? Oh yeah that would work wouldn't it?

"Hey Paul, I watched a guy with a big cock fuck Melissa last night while I watched dressed in panties, and then I licked his cum out of her pussy."

"Wow, that's special. Fucking pervert."

Family. Worse. My older brother and his wife would jump at the chance to add Melissa to their bucket list.

For now she and I have more than satisfied our fetish. For that I thank the guy. I find myself wondering how much fun it would be to turn the tables on him.

Howwee you'll be happy(?) to hear that Mel had her period so no additions to the family.

I'll post the last chapter within the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone, it's been a trip for sure.

Ron

Ron,

Regarding your need for your wife to dominate you, as expressed here:

twerpedbyjulie said:
And yeah, running your own business doesn't mean you're the boss. If you've got a thousand customers you've got a thousand different bosses. And then there is payroll, taxes, labor, never the right amount of work. Seems like there is either too much or not enough. The buck most definitely stops at your desk.

Even though I have a small number of full time employees they depend on that paycheck. They get paid before I get paid.

I really believe that is part of the submissive appeal. I just sit back and take orders while someone else takes charge.

And given this excerpt from another of your posts:

twerpedbyjulie said:
I reached for [my wife's] breasts, but Mel slapped my hands away.

“Daddies and hubbies with small dicks have to ask before they can touch. Since you’re both I’ll say it twice. No. No. These belong to Allen while he’s here in my home. Tell me you understand?”

“I understand.” Oh god I wanted to kiss and suck them. Beautiful, different.

“What did you just say to me?”

Fuck. “Yes I understand Madam. I am not allowed to touch your breasts while Allen’s in your house. I’m sorry.”

“Drop your shorts, and bend over the table. We need to make sure you don’t forget again.”

It wasn’t a problem I wanted to be punished, and naked except for my panties.

“Pink is a good color for you. Matches your tiny penis. I’m thinking ten. Does that sound right to you pussyboy?”

Fuck. Pussyboy. “It sounds perfect to me Madam. Please spank me hard.”

“Count them, and if you screw up I’ll start over.”

“Yes Madam.”

Without another word Melissa started spanking me as I counted. ....

It occurs to me that since you and your wife have decided to take a break from her fucking another man (for a while... my guess is, you haven't seen the last of that urge in yourself as well as in her...), you may be able to satisfy your need to be submissive to Mel and take orders from her, outside the context of your business, by formally agreeing, so to speak, to a femdom marriage in which your wife spanks you (you nude over her knees, her more-or-less fully clothed) regularly, say once a week, with severity inversely proportional to your performance on the housework or whatever she wants you to do for her.

Beyond submitting to your wife spanking you on a regular basis (thereby becoming a "spanked husband" if you aren't already), guidance leading to a wife-led marriage that might appeal to Mel is provided... for instance... by Lady Misato, here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

Just a suggestion...

—Custer

twerpedbyjulie said:
Would you believe that I have to be in panties to finish the last act? I can't write it when I'm in "normal" mode.

Sure. Your wife should insist you wear panties all the time, to remind you of your status in her marriage...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Mel and I couldn't be better. She isn't insisting on much of anything except fun.

Sounds good...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm not sure if we're taking a break or if Mel's decided she doesn't want to play anymore.

Be patient. Your wife will let you know...

twerpedbyjulie said:
[My mother-in-law Kaye] had asked earlier if I'd seen the episode, and after [her telling me about it] asked me if I would have liked it better if Peter had gone ahead and had sex with Babs?

Kaye verbally summarized the episode (since you hadn't seen it yourself, I gather), to make sure you understood what it was about? She has the hots for you...

twerpedbyjulie said:
A very strange thing [for Kaye] to talk to me about, especially given her asking [me] about the ending. ....

I repeat, she has the hots for you...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm not ever going to have sex with Kaye (MIL). Not because she isn't attractive...

No, no... of course not. You have to maintain your principles...

twerpedbyjulie said:
...but I just don't have the urge, and it's all I can do to keep Melissa satisfied, and I love her.

But, what if your wife ordered you to tell her mother you want to take her to bed, then to do so (assuming she wants that), then denied you sex until you complied...? Would that change your mind...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
What I do have to ask Mel is if she has said anything to her mom surrounding our situation that led her mom to think I might be interested.

That would be a logical and obvious thing for you to do, at this point...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I guess we're approaching boring huh? —Ron

No, I don't think so...

Hmmmm, I seem to remember earlier Mel was teasing you about her mother...might
it be possible she's in on this and your wife wants you to bed your MIL? Can't wait to
hear how this develops :)

ps. Thanks for all your updates, very exciting!

Given That

Ah Custer, man, I'm human, and worse a weak male.

I HAD seen the episode (maybe three times because Lois cheats, makes Peter a cuckold) and it's hot. I mean after she gets caught, and Peter leaves you're led to believe that Clinton takes Lois anally.

Kaye just repeated stuff, laughed, made her own comments etc. until she got to her own punch line.

If Melissa held back sex unless I fucked her mom...I'd fuck her mom.

I would really, really, love to see her store purchased boobs.

Having admitted that it's the only way I'd succumb to her mother's considerable charms I can't imagine why Mel would want that.

If her mom isn't getting any she wouldn't have any trouble finding cock.

Ron

twerpedbyjulie said:
I HAD seen the episode (maybe three times)...

Ah-hah...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Kaye just repeated stuff, laughed, made her own comments, etc., until she got to her own punch line.

To increase the difficulty of you not getting the message...

twerpedbyjulie said:
If Melissa held back sex unless I fucked her mom...I'd fuck her mom.

That's the spirit...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I would really, really, love to see her store purchased boobs.

Sounds like a way to start. You could say something like, "You have very nice tits, Ms. Kate... I've long admired them. I hope you'll show them to me some time..."

What could be more innocent than that?

twerpedbyjulie said:
Having admitted that it's the only way I'd succumb to her mother's considerable charms, I can't imagine why Mel would want that.

Hey — do not call your boss-wife's motivations into question.

twerpedbyjulie said:
If her mom isn't getting any, she wouldn't have any trouble finding cock. —Ron

Maybe your cock is the one she wants... and for reasons of her own, your wife wants that too... and the challenge of seducing you... the sheer outrageousness of it... appeals to Ms. Kate...

It sounds like it's time to feel out (not to be confused with feeling up) your wife, and mention to her you're beginning to get the impression her mother has the hots for you... saying nothing, of course, about your own feelings about that... and see how she responds. That is, as an experiment that wouldn't involve committing yourself to any "personal opinion one way or the other"...

That's Correct

hiki said:
Hmmmm, I seem to remember earlier Mel was teasing you about her mother...might
it be possible she's in on this and your wife wants you to bed your MIL? Can't wait to
hear how this develops :)

ps. Thanks for all your updates, very exciting!

You remember correctly. It stopped when Melissa started up with the major.
Her mom is a lot more outgoing than my wife. She's also a 'toucher.' Mel's taller, quieter, and blonde.

Kaye has what I call a happy face, a great laugh, full bodied, and a redhead.
Yeah, I'm sure the top and bottom match, although not because I've seen it
Occurs to me that it's the opposite of Mel and I. I'm outgoing, and can get along with most anyone.
Mel's dad is reserved and a bit aloof. Or maybe he still isn't all that crazy about his son in law.
Kaye strikes me as a female who would fuck you, not the other way around, but hey this may all be my imagination.

It is quite exciting.

Funny

Custer Laststand said:
Ah-hah...

To increase the difficulty of you not getting the message...

That's the spirit...

Sounds like a way to start. You could say something like, "You have very nice tits, Ms. Kate... I've long admired them. I hope you'll show them to me some time..."

Hey — do not call your boss-wife's motivations into question.

Maybe your cock is the one she wants... and for reasons of her own, your wife wants that too... and the challenge of seducing you... the sheer outrageousness of it... appeals to Ms. Kate...

It sounds like it's time to feel out (not to be confused with feeling up) your wife, and mention to her you're beginning to get the impression her mother has the hots for you... saying nothing, of course, about your own feelings about that... and see how she responds. That is, as an experiment that wouldn't involve committing yourself to any "personal opinion one way or the other"...

Wearing our funny hat today aren't we?

"Kaye would you whip those puppies out so I can see them?"
And what would I do if she did? "Thanks, gotta go now."
Because I can't help but think I'd turn into chicken shit rather than chicken salad.
=============================

Jerking off in front of her?

Didn't mean to question Mel's motives. I know she's the boss.

Being seduced would be cool. Great for the ego. As long as Melissa is behind the performance.
=========================
That is, as an experiment that wouldn't involve committing yourself to any "personal opinion one way or the other"

I'm not gonna say. You're right. The church day was as close as I've ever come to admitting anything, and that was only because Mel was pushing so hard. No pun.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Wearing our funny hat today aren't we?

No, no... that's a misinterpretation. I have absolutely no sense of humor. Furthermore, any attempt at "humor" would be a violation of the spirit of this forum. I think that's stated in the forum rules, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to access them anymore...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Kaye would you whip those puppies out so I can see them?"

Perhaps something more subtle — like, looking rather obviously at your mother-in-law's cleavage sometime when it's reasonably ******* and she's in close proximity, then saying softly (as if to yourself): "Nice..."

twerpedbyjulie said:
Didn't mean to question [my wife] Mel's motives. I know she's the boss.

Good. It sounds like you're on track toward keeping your wife satisfied with her marriage to you...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Being seduced [by my mother-in-law Kaye] would be cool. Great for the ego. As long as Melissa is behind the performance.

Unusual, too. Obviously, you don't want to say or do anything that would create intra-family bad feelings and poison your relationships with your MIL and FIL, not to mention bad feelings with your wife, but there have been enough "indicators" (IMO) to justify talking with your wife about it. An obvious possibility would be that Kaye's expressions of sexuality toward you don't mean she actually wants to fuck you.

Actually resolving that (with Mel), though, would seem better, IMO, than letting it hang in a pregnant way by pretending nothing is going on.

But See Custer

"No, no... that's a misinterpretation. I have absolutely no sense of humor. Furthermore, any attempt at "humor" would be a violation of the spirit of this forum. I think that's stated in the forum rules, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to access them anymore..."

==================================================

If that is indeed a "rule" you're breaking it again, or maybe satire is admissable.
I've never read the rules. My bad.

I Was Naughty

I got the feeling Melissa was feeling guility about all the pleasure she's had recently at my expense. She'd been so nice. Too nice.

So, I stopped at Dillards yesterday, and purchased a new pair of panties, and my first pair of thigh highs during our marriage. I of course told the lady they were for my tall wife, but I got the feeling she thought other wise which added to the humiliation.

I stopped for cocktails, four to be exact, and fell in lust with the amount of breast the bartender was ********.

I pulled into the garage, and took off my slacks and briefs. I put on my purchase before putting my slacks back on, and heading into the house.

Melissa asked me where I'd been, and I told her the truth. Said I'd have been home sooner, but Cindy, the bartender had been wearing this great dress that almost showed her nipples.

I didn't wait for a reply, but told her I'd be busy in my office for awhile.

I stripped to my panties and thigh highs as soon as I got in, and brought up web sites showing women with huge tits fucking guys with huge cocks.

Switched to movies of the same nature, and turned the volume up.

Mel didn't knock.

The look on her face was priceless. Took her just a minute.

It was goddamn wonderful. She started my spanking with her hand, but got a wet towel after a bit. She "snapped" my ass, and that fucking hurt.

I wasn't in good enough shape to wear panties. Mel made me do sit ups, push ups, and jumping jacks which made me feel so stupid, but turned me on at the same time.

She made sure I was exhausted before she wanted to fuck, and I coudn't which lead to some pretty cool verbal abuse.

I'm cut off for now.

Good to have her back.:eek:

twerpedbyjulie said:
I got the feeling Melissa was feeling guility about all the pleasure she's had recently at my expense. She's been so nice. Too nice.

One's wife being "too nice" is always a cause for concern. If Melissa were a "normal wife" who considered it essential to keep her affairs secret, you might suspect she'd met a new lover and was treating you extra nice in hopes you wouldn't suspect she's fucking someone else.

With Mel, though, I don't think you need to worry about that...

twerpedbyjulie said:
So, I stopped at Dillards yesterday and purchased a new pair of panties, and my first pair of thigh highs during our marriage. I of course told the lady they were for my tall wife, but I got the feeling she thought otherwise which added to the humiliation.

You could increase your humiliation quotient even further next time by telling the saleswoman, "My wife makes me wear these..." You could then increase your humiliation further still, afterwards, by telling Mel you said that and what the saleswoman said in reply... presumably something like, "Yes, sweetheart... please don't feel embarrassed. Many sissy-"men" are required by their wives to wear ladies' panties and other women's lingerie..."

twerpedbyjulie said:
I stopped for cocktails, four to be exact, and fell in lust with the amount of breast the bartender was ********.

Oh, oh... did you ask your wife's permission to have FOUR drinks, not just one, and ogle the bartender's tits...? And, did you mention to the bartender you had just purchased some new panties and thigh-highs for yourself, and were anxiously hoping your wife would be pleased with them...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I pulled into the garage, and took off my slacks and briefs. I put on my purchase before putting my slacks back on, and headed into the house.

Very good. That was completely appropriate...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa asked me where I'd been, and I told her the truth. Said I'd have been home sooner, but Cindy, the bartender had been wearing this great dress that almost showed her nipples. I didn't wait for a reply, but told her I'd be busy in my office for awhile.

Not good. You should definitely have awaited your wife's reply, to see what she had to say about this matter...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I stripped to my panties and thigh highs as soon as I [was in my office], and brought up web sites showing women with huge tits fucking guys with huge cocks.

Hm... has your wife given you permission to look at porn sites on your own?

twerpedbyjulie said:
Then, I switched to movies of the same nature and turned the volume up.

You were definitely asking for trouble...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Mel [came in without knocking]. The look on her face was priceless. It took her just a minute...

Your wife could see what was required...

twerpedbyjulie said:
... Then, her response was goddamn wonderful. She started my spanking with her hand, but got a wet towel after a bit. She "snapped" my ass, and that fucking hurt.

I would imagine. The rule of thumb is, when a woman spanks her man she should always use a paddle. It's never appropriate for a man to spank a woman (in my opinion), but in cases where that happens he should never use more than his hand.

Maybe it's time for you to ask your wife, with suitable meekness, of course, if she would like you to purchase a spanking paddle for her to use on you? And if so, what kind? Then, you might suggest installing a hook so she could hang it on the wall on her side of her bed, or on the wall next to her bathroom mirror, so you're reminded each day of her authority...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I wasn't in good enough shape to wear panties. Mel made me do sit ups, push ups, and jumping jacks which made me feel stupid but turned me on at the same time.

You might mention to Mel that it's accepted practice among dominant women to require their submissive husbands (or cuckolds, as the case may be) to diet and work out in order to attain and maintain proper weight and fitness. From the point of view of a submissive cuckold such as yourself, if your wife becomes your disciplinarian AND your demanding trainer, and you comply (under threat of increasingly severe spankings), it will result in her feeling more pleased with you (no doubt). It may even cause her to feel proud to be married to a man who, although significantly older, is in good shape...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She made sure I was exhausted before she wanted to fuck, then I coudn't, which led to some pretty cool verbal abuse. I'm cut off for now.

Hm... are you cut off because your wife is displeased with your inability to perform sexually when she demanded that of you, or because she now views you as a "sissy" due to you wearing ladies' lingerie, or all of the above...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
Good to have her back. :eek:

As your dominant boss-wife, cuckoldress, and disciplinarian who is no longer "being nice" to you, I assume you mean...

Users who are viewing this thread