• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Trimix

Harry2614 said:
Ron:
I realize you are here on this site for a reason, and that you have experienced Cuckoldry from your previous wife Julie.
However you do still express the desire and need to fuck your wife Mel, not only for your own release but to give her the pleasure she needs. Being much younger than you, her needs are still strong.

I suspect that as things are going, Mel will have a sexual relationship with the Major and relegate you to "cleanup" duties.

I believe that you can do more than that. Because you have an ED problem and need to check with a good urologist for a solution. I am 15 years older than my wife, and know your situation. Also I have a friend who is twice his wife's age of 35. Both he and I have good and successful sexual intercourse with our wives. (BTW, both he and I were cuckolded by our first wives, but we both now have normal marriages)
I have been treated for prostate cancer by radiation, so have little or no prostate, yet with the use of Trimix prescribed by my urologist I have good hard and large erections that my wife can enjoy for as long as she likes. It will last 3-4 hours.
Cheers, Harry

Thank you so much for your advice. I'd never heard of Trimix, but I will be checking it out. Sounds marvelous.
Sorry to hear about your medical issues. With age comes wisdom, and you need it because of the boat load of other crap it brings along.
Dirty old dudes with young wives. Maybe we should start a website?
Thanks again

Bountiful

Harry2614 said:
God, those are beautiful Tit's!!! I would love to smother in them.
One for a pillow and one to cover my face with. Ya!!

What did you think of my TriMix suggestion??

Maybe you should show it to Mel. She would make it a reality LOL.
She would love administering it too. It won't hurt as much as a spanking. Actually very little discomfort.

BTW, It don't make your face red. It don't make you see blue, It don't give you 'lingering headache's'. It works in 5 min. and lasts for 3-4 hours. Like my wife, I'm sure Mel would find a lot to do with your hard cock for 4 hours LOL

Cheers. Harry

I'll tell Mel you said as much. All women love to be complimented. Hell, guys do too don't they? Haven't talked with Mel yet because I just got a chance to check for posts. I want to know exactly what I'm dealing with before I show it to the little tart. Five minutes sounds good. Three to four hours would on the other hand kill me. And yes I'm sure Mel could find some new way to fill in the extra time allotment.

Cheers, Oh that's right I'm not supposed to be drinking cocktails.

hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!l1

Don't make us wait

What happened man? She go out with him?
Did she get laid? Where were you?
Are you a cuckold?

What's the deal with living in a condo but having a private garage...?

Ron,

twerpedbyjulie said:
My wife asked her lover-in-waiting if he’d like to go to dinner on Friday. He said that would be great...

It's also great that your wife was comfortable calling a man she wants to fuck, rather than waiting for him to call her, and asking him out for a date. She's appropriately assertive and self-confident.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Honey I knew what he was going to say before it got out of his mouth, he told me to take my skirt off. I didn’t say anything for a minute, and he told me to hurry up. I did it, Ron... I took my skirt off, and pretty soon I was sitting there in my panties and trying not to let him know how fucking turned on I was getting.”

“As a doctor specializing in education he thought I was a perfect choice to bed his sons. When I should have been totally repulsed I was seconds away from exploding, and that’s when he told me to get my fingers out of my pussy, and act my age. I realized I had my eyes closed so the first thing I did was look around to make sure nobody had been watching me. No one. I wanted to get inside."

“He told me to get out of my car, and use the pad to open the garage door. I told him there was no way. I told him that each time he told me to do it. I told him I just couldn’t there was too many houses around me and I’d be seen. You want to be seen, you need to be seen, you have to be seen admit it…like he was Jack Nicholson or something. I gave in and told him I’d do it, and grabbed my clothes, looked around before I opened the car door. I held my clothes over my breasts and ran to the keypad. I had to do it three times before I got it right I was shaking so bad. I ducked under the door as soon as I could, and told him I’d done it, and instead of saying good girl he asked me if I’d driven my car in. Of course I hadn’t but I did slip my jacket on before I ran back out, and drove it in."

"I told him the car was in the garage. He told me to hurry upstairs before my daddy got home so I could finish masturbating. He told me not to think about his sons while I finger fucked my pussy. See ya Friday. He hung up on me, and I ran to our bedroom, and masturbated."

Earlier you said you and your wife live in a condo. Condominiums usually have large communal parking areas... a communal garage under the building, or a fairly large outdoor parking lot. It's hard to imagine your wife getting out of her car and using her keypad to open the door to a large communal garage, having taken her skirt (evidently her dress, since her tits were *******) off, where like as not there would have been some number of other people getting out of their cars (having just parked, at the end of a work day).

Also, it's hard to imagine your wife humiliating you in your communal garage among lots of parked cars using the refrigerator box with various size holes cut in it, as you described.

I don't like to seem picky, but in an extended series of posts like these a reasonable level of self-consistency can go a long way toward holding off skepticism among the readers.

—Custer

I Don't Mind Picky

Custer Laststand said:
Ron,

It's also great that your wife was comfortable calling a man she wants to fuck, rather than waiting for him to call her, and asking him out for a date. She's appropriately assertive and self-confident.

Earlier you said you and your wife live in a condo. Condominiums usually have large communal parking areas... a communal garage under the building, or a fairly large outdoor parking lot. It's hard to imagine your wife getting out of her car and using her keypad to open the door to a large communal garage, having taken her skirt (evidently her dress, since her tits were *******) off, where like as not there would have been some number of other people getting out of their cars (having just parked, at the end of a work day).

Also, it's hard to imagine your wife humiliating you in your communal garage among lots of parked cars using the refrigerator box with various size holes cut in it, as you described.

I don't like to seem picky, but in an extended series of posts like these a reasonable level of self-consistency can go a long way toward holding off skepticism among the readers.

—Custer

I call them condos. Maybe it would be closer if I used townhomes. They have much in common, but with some differences. There are perhaps a half dozen different lay outs or styles you select from. Nothing in the complex is above three stories. The vast majority of the three story setups have three different owners. On those units, and some others you have a garage(s), but it's not attached to your unit, but rather sits across the street from your unit. In between the garage units you have surface parking. Parking on all interior roadways is allowed on one side only.

The units range in size from I believe, 1,500 square feet to a maxium of 3,500.

The 3,500 sq. ft. structures are actually stand alones. Our's is a 2,500 sq. ft. unit, and attached to a mirror unit of our own. The garage is of course on our lower level. Takes up around seven hundred square feet, not included in the 2,500 square ft. of living area.

We don't mow, trim, remove snow from sidewalks, nor are we responsible for repairs to concrete. We aren't responsible for applying weed control or fertilizer.

You customize the interior based on a list of options.

The turf is irrigated, but centralized, at I suspect the maintenance facility.

We do pay a yearly fee through a townhome or condo assoiciation.

We also pay a S.I.D. fee in as much as we have not been incorporated into the metro area yet. Sanitary Improvment District. Different names for the same thing in other states.

You receive weekly updates via email or postal regarding common area usage, pool, clubhouse, functions, and other bullshit they may be pushing.

Lot price varies according to size and proxmity to things like the pool.

We live in a metro area with large amounts of undeveloped land available. The only place that I'm aware of that has condos or townhomes built in excess of a few stories is the mid-town, down town area. Oldest part of town, and if you want to expand you go up. Great area, but priced accordingly. We don't work anywhere near there so relocating wasn't considered.

We have a patio area on the main level with two deck areas off the second level.

I don't know I probably should have tagged it as townhomes to begin with, but back in the day stuff where you weren't responsible for up keep we called condos.

Finally you may have been the reader who pointed it out, but quite likely others who wondered, but didn't mention their confusion.

Thanks for letting me clear up any confusion.

Ron

Thanks for the clarification.

Ron,

Thanks for the detailed clarification.* Your steamy thread on your sexual relationship with your younger, well-educated, articulate, gorgeous, strongly-sexual wife — who is becoming increasingly self-confident, assertive and dominating with respect to you vis-a-vis her own sexuality — now seems more convincing.

Your wife's face is partially visible in the photos included with one of your recent posts. Her facial features (that are visible) seem, IMO, to reflect these qualities.

—Custer

*Sounds like a nice place to live, as places to live go. My (soon to be ex-) wife, our son (then very young) and I once lived in a 2 story town-house-style apartment for several years. It had outside parking in a communal lot.

Major Cuckold

Custer Laststand said:
Ron,

Thanks for the detailed clarification.* Your steamy thread on your sexual relationship with your younger, well-educated, articulate, gorgeous, strongly-sexual wife — who is becoming increasingly self-confident, assertive and dominating with respect to you vis-a-vis her own sexuality — now seems more convincing.

Your wife's face is partially visible in the photos included with one of your recent posts. Her facial features (that are visible) seem, IMO, to reflect these qualities.

—Custer

*Sounds like a nice place to live, as places to live go. My (soon to be ex-) wife, our son (then very young) and I once lived in a 2 story town-house-style apartment for several years. It had outside parking in a communal lot.

Little bit more face. And at play.

The major arrived on Friday in full dress uniform (I was supposed to stay at the bar until Mel called to tell me they had left our home) and my wife told me he had her as soon as she saw him.

He fucked her in our home on the dinning room table before they even went to dinner. She said it hurt, and that was my fault because of my tiny dick.
She sucked him off after dinner because she was too sore to fuck again.

Not too sore to make a date for Saturday. Saturday Mel dressed like a school girl. She wore no bra under a white blouse. You could see her nipples. He spent the night. Mel made noise that I could hear. Not words so much as moaning. I made breakfast for them on Sunday morning after I was introduced (as daddy) to the man who had spent the evening fucking my wife.

He was fully dressed, Mel however was obviously naked underneath a bath robe. She fussed over him, and got him hot again flashing large portions of her breasts, and legs. He had marked both breasts.

They left me to clean up. "Daddy will take care of that."

Mel walked him to the door. I peeked. His hands were inside of the robe groping my wife's big tits while they made out. He finally told her he had to go, but he'd call her later.

She went right to our bedroom where she called my name. She was naked on our bed with her legs spread.

"He fucked my brains out last night, and my pussy is a mess."

I asked permission to clean her, and she told me I could after I told her what I was.

"Cuckold. I'm a cuckold."

I buried my face in her pussy. Mel had a small orgasm just before I finished.

Melissa dismissed me at that point telling me not to disturb her because she needed a nap.

Know this is short, but I'm a little messed up yet. Happy, but fucked up.

Ron,

twerpedbyjulie said:
Little bit more face. And at play.

A sensuously hot-looking face, for sure...

twerpedbyjulie said:
The major arrived on Friday in full dress uniform (I was supposed to stay at the bar until Mel called to tell me they had left our home) and my wife told me he had her as soon as she saw him.

Ah... so your wife is a "uniform woman"...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He fucked her in our home on the dinning room table before they even went to dinner. She said it hurt, and that was my fault because of my tiny dick.

Oh, oh... you're in trouble again...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She sucked him off after dinner because she was too sore to fuck again.

A woman's gotta' do what she's gotta' do...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Not too sore to make a date for Saturday. Saturday Mel dressed like a school girl. She wore no bra under a white blouse. You could see her nipples. He spent the night. Mel made noise that I could hear. Not words so much as moaning.

So your wife fucked her new lover at your place, while you were home... nice, very nice. Is her preference for a schoolgirl costume related to her day job as a principal...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I made breakfast for them on Sunday morning after I was introduced (as daddy) to the man who had spent the evening fucking my wife.

Sounds like you're already getting the hang of it. Making breakfast for your wife and her lover is an important part of your role as her cuckold...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He was fully dressed, Mel however was obviously naked underneath a bath robe. She fussed over him, and got him hot again flashing large portions of her breasts, and legs. He had marked both breasts.

Marked your wife's breasts with what...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
They left me to clean up. "Daddy will take care of that." Mel walked him to the door. I peeked. His hands were inside of the robe groping my wife's big tits while they made out. He finally told her he had to go, but he'd call her later.

A successful date, obviously...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She went right to our bedroom where she called my name. She was naked on our bed with her legs spread. "He fucked my brains out last night, and my pussy is a mess." I asked permission to clean her, and she told me I could after I told her what I was. "Cuckold. I'm a cuckold."

Hey! What happened to Mr. Polite? It's "I am your cuckold, madam."

Anyway, it's good your wife is imprinting your new role in her marriage in your psyche by requiring humiliating confessions of this nature.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I buried my face in her pussy. Mel had a small orgasm just before I finished.

Very good. That's important...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa then dismissed me, telling me not to disturb her because she needed a nap.

Yes, of course. It sounds like your wife's date was a sexually-satisfying success, and you're fitting well into your new (albeit long-anticipated) marital role as her cuckold.

Congratulations to both of you—

Custer

He Spanked Melissa

Melissa took a picture of him in the uniform so yeah I guess it took care of any lingering guilt in a hurry.
=====================
"So your wife fucked her new lover at your place, while you were home... nice, very nice. Is her preference for a schoolgirl costume related to her day job as a principal...?"
======================
The major told her what he wanted her to wear. I think you can make out in the pictures that Melissa only used three buttons. He pulled her breasts out several times in the car, and Mel told me one of her breasts fell out during dinner. He played with my wife during dinner. Told her that if he was her father he'd put her over his knee and spank her white ass. She told him he wouldn't dare.

He spanked her, while pulling and twisting on Melissa's nipples. The skirt actually splits all the way up to her crotch when she crosses her legs.

On Friday he repeatedly called her Ms Vice-principal ___________. "You give great head for a uppity cunt principal." That sort of verbal abuse which is how this got started in the first place. I've never called Mel a cunt.

Told her after nailing her on the dinning room table that she had earned her wings.

I should have said hickey. He left a hickey on each breast. She was proud of them.

When she finally got up on Sunday she took a long bath, and spent the rest of the day in high heels. It was like she was flaunting her love wounds. I was allowed to kiss her ass, but couldn't touch her anywhere else. I spent the day in panties.

Sex later was Mel forcing a banana down my throat.

"The major's cock is shaped like a banana...a really big banana. His cock is beautiful. His wife is so lucky. Would you like to suck the major's cock baby? I might have told him that you liked having me stay with you because you are a pervert who was always sneaking peeks at his own daughter. I might have told him that mom and I thought you were bi-sexual. I might have told him that you liked to wear panties. He watched you at breakfast, and guess what he noticed? My daddy spent most of the time looking at his daughter's tits. Maybe he'll give you a spanking too."

At another point Mel rushed to the bathroom, and when she returned. "Wow. I remembered to take my pill Friday night, but I completely forgot last night. Probably because he never really gave me a chance. Wouldn't that be humiliating for you...what with you shooting blanks."

Mel masturbated while looking at his picture.

He's coming over tomorrow night. Not spending the night.

I think they both know that their time is limited. Graduation for Mel's school is this weekend, and his family arrives shortly after that at which point being fuck buddies would be a lot more difficult.

Great postings!
I am a retired Air Force flight officer as well. Your wife is in for some fun! Just remember that she loves you, and is your wife! The maj Will use her for the slut that she is, but will not risk his family or career, so for now at least, he should be a safe, and fun stud for ya'll.
Between you, and STB, this is still the best site for this particular fetish that there is!

JR

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa took a picture of [her new lover] in his uniform, so yeah, I guess it took care of any lingering guilt in a hurry.

Who feels guilty, and about what...? Did I miss something...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
The major told her what he wanted her to wear. I think you can make out in the pictures that Melissa only used three buttons. He pulled her breasts out several times in the car, and Mel told me one of her breasts fell out during dinner. He played with my wife during dinner. Told her that if he was her father he'd put her over his knee and spank her white ass. She told him he wouldn't dare. He [then] spanked her, while pulling and twisting on Melissa's nipples. (Her "schoolgirl" skirt actually splits all the way up to her crotch when she crosses her legs.)

He spanked your wife in the restaurant, during dinner? Whew! The other diners and the restaurant staff must have considered that quite a show. I would guess even the chef came out to watch...

Speaking of which, returning for a moment to your earlier post:

twerpedbyjulie said:
The humiliation washed over me. I knew what I wanted, and that was for [my wife] Melissa to spank me. I wanted to be punished for my inadequacies as a lover. .... She continued: “I’m also going to put together an exercise regimen for you. We’ve got a perfectly good training facility in the clubhouse, and you probably haven’t seen the inside of it since moving. You understand this isn’t a request or a suggestion, don’t you? It’s an order.”

I replied: “Yes, Madam.” “Good. Remember, no pain, no gain, right?”

“[Yes, Madam.] And, I should be punished if I don’t follow your orders.” ....

I [was unable to] say what I wanted, so I rolled over onto my stomach. .... and said: “Please don’t spank me too hard.” Mel spanked me until my ass was red, and it hurt.

Good for you, and good for her. I see your wife is not slow on the uptake regarding the value of corporal punishment of you as her cuckold. This might be a good time to consider pointing out to her:

Women who spank their man and:

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

twerpedbyjulie said:
It also made her horny. When she quit she rolled me over, then shed her shorts and panties before climbing onto the pool table and sitting on my face. It didn’t take long. My tongue attacked her pussy while she rubbed her clit. “Bitch…bitch…bitch…fucking little bitch.” She screamed as she came all over my already wet face.

Nice... very nice.

twerpedbyjulie said:
On Friday "The Major" repeatedly called my wife Ms Vice-principal ___________. "You give great head for an uppity cunt principal."

One begins to see why dominant women who want to be dominated by their macho lovers don't want to live with them...

twerpedbyjulie said:
.... I've never called Mel a cunt.

I wouldn't suggest starting at this point...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He told her after nailing her on the dinning room table that she had earned her wings.

Whatever that means... sounds like the implication is, he assumes everyone wants to be a pilot...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He left a hickey on each of her breasts. She was proud of them.

Well, that's nice...

twerpedbyjulie said:
When she finally got up on Sunday she took a long bath, and spent the rest of the day in high heels. .... I was allowed to kiss her ass, but couldn't touch her anywhere else. I spent the day in panties.

All good... I hope you kissed your wife's ass frequently...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Sex later was Mel forcing a banana down my throat.

Ouch... cough, cough, gag...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"The major's cock is shaped like a banana...a really big banana. His cock is beautiful. His wife is so lucky. Would you like to suck the major's cock baby?"

I hope you didn't answer that hastily. You might consider mentioning to "The Major" sometime when it seems appropriate that you have a nervous tic that causes you to suddenly and unexpectedly bite down hard, from time to time...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"I might have told him that you liked having me stay with you because you are a pervert who was always sneaking peeks at his own daughter. I might have told him that mom and I thought you were bi-sexual. I might have told him that you liked to wear panties. He watched you at breakfast, and guess what he noticed? My daddy spent most of the time looking at his daughter's tits. Maybe he'll give you a spanking too."

Hm... sounds like you'd better start thinking about how you'll handle that exigency, too. Maybe you could mention to him, among conversational pleasantries, that you once tried letting someone spank you as a BDSM exercise just to see what it would be like, but found you were unable to restrain yourself from shitting all over the place...

twerpedbyjulie said:
At another point Mel rushed to the bathroom, and when she returned said: "Wow. I remembered to take my pill Friday night, but I completely forgot last night. Probably because he never really gave me a chance. Wouldn't that be humiliating for you...what with you shooting blanks."

Your wife seeking the best genes to combine with hers for her children (whom she has not yet begun having, I gather) is what it's all about. See:

"Shopping Around for Genes," Chapt. 7, pp. 117-162, in:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," BasicBooks, 319 pp. (hardcover).

twerpedbyjulie said:
Mel masturbated while looking at his picture. He's coming over tomorrow night, but will not be spending the night.

And she may feel she's found an acceptably-good source of genes, at least for child number one. Since your wife is a professional, though, she'll need a stay-at-home cuckold to play a primary role in raising her children and, of course, babysit them while she dates, seduces and fucks other men. A cuckold who works at home would be perfect. That would be you...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I think they both know that their time is limited. Graduation for Mel's school is this weekend, and his family arrives shortly after that at which point being fuck buddies would be a lot more difficult.

Where there's a will, there's a way...

Custer

"Who feels guilty, and about what...? Did I miss something...?"

Nah. Her little guilt trip after the major had her strip, and play with herself in the car.

"He spanked your wife in the restaurant, during dinner? Whew! The other diners and the restaurant staff must have considered that quite a show. I would guess even the chef came out to watch..."

He spanked her in the car after dinner for her display, and actions while in the restaurant...like it was her idea.

"Good for you, and good for her. I see your wife is not slow on the uptake regarding the value of corporal punishment of you as her cuckold. This might be a good time to consider pointing out to her:
Women who spank their man and:

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)"

Delivering a blow to my bare ass or panty covered is indeed becoming common place. What a guy would normally do to his wife.

"Whatever that means... sounds like the implication is, he assumes everyone wants to be a pilot..."

I suspect it means being fucked by a pilot. I could ask.

"All good... I hope you kissed your wife's ass frequently..."

I was actually required to ask permission. Which I did do frequently.

"Ouch... cough, cough, gag..."

Yeah there was that. My ex actually did the same thing to me only with her panties covering my face. Great sexual minds think alike I guess.

"I hope you didn't answer that hastily. You might consider mentioning to "The Major" sometime when it seems appropriate that you have a nervous tic that causes you to suddenly and unexpectedly bite down hard, from time to time..."

Very funny. Like it. My luck he'd tell me to bend over. I didn't say anything. Like being at the dentist, and you get asked a question when they've got a hand in your mouth.

"Hm... sounds like you'd better start thinking about how you'll handle that exigency, too. Maybe you could mention to him, among conversational pleasantries, that you once tried letting someone spank you as a BDSM exercise just to see what it would be like, but found you were unable to restrain yourself from shitting all over the place..."

Between this and the nervous tic he's gonna think I'm old and infirm. Custer I have no idea how to start that particular conversation, although telling a guy you shit yourself while being spanked might be worth it just to see the look on his face.
Asked Melissa after the fact if she'd really told the major all that stuff. "I didn't tell him a single thing that wasn't true...well except that you were my daddy..."

"Your wife seeking the best genes to combine with hers for her children (whom she has not yet begun having, I gather) is what it's all about. See:

"Shopping Around for Genes," Chapt. 7, pp. 117-162, in:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," BasicBooks, 319 pp. (hardcover)."

Okay that's not gonna happen. Line in the sand sort of thing. I'd be what? Late seventies when the kid got out of school?

"And she may feel she's found an acceptably-good source of genes, at least for child number one. Since your wife is a professional, though, she'll need a stay-at-home cuckold to play a primary role in raising her children and, of course, babysit them while she dates, seduces and fucks other men. A cuckold who works at home would be perfect. That would be you..."

See that turns me on in print, and I could easily masturbate thinking about Melissa walking around with even bigger breasts and a swollen belly. A lot of people know I've been clipped including family. Amazing humiliation factor. But I don't want to raise another kid. Been there done that, and Mel told me before we got married it wasn't an issue. I may photoshop a picture of her knocked up with the major's bastard child however.

"Where there's a will, there's a way..."

That one would be Mel's call as it should be in our relationship. I'm her wimpy, cuck, and she's the major's slut. If she thinks it's safe, and wouldn't cause her any problems professionally I'll do as she says.

I should get to reading your suggestions, and I'm supposed to be home before Allen shows up. Don't know if they are going out or he just wants to fuck her.

Vegetable Abuse

johnnyreb said:
Great postings!
I am a retired Air Force flight officer as well. Your wife is in for some fun! Just remember that she loves you, and is your wife! The maj Will use her for the slut that she is, but will not risk his family or career, so for now at least, he should be a safe, and fun stud for ya'll.
Between you, and STB, this is still the best site for this particular fetish that there is!

Thanks. I need to visit the STB thread. Time seems to be the issue. Between work, play, and trying to keep current here there isn't much left.
Good to hear regarding the major's position regarding family and career. That was our (mostly Mel) thinking. I think his housing is on base or will be by the time his family shows up.

Custer asked about the earning her wings number. Means getting fucked by a pilot? His thing or other pilots use the line?

Disciplinary Wives Club:

Jesus Christ Custer. I mean there is spanking, and then there's SPANKING.

How do some of those guys ever sit down?

I'm not going to share with Melissa this particular site.

Breast Torture

Are my posts too long? Detailed? Because I can sure make them shorter.

I'm just asking.

Mel was running late. She told me to let Allen in, and make nice if he showed up before she was ready. Of course he did, and his vehicle was a motorcycle. I hate those things.
Bike was red and black, as was his helmet. Black tee shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.
Don’t you just hate guys who can wear a helmet, and when they pull it off there hair still looks great?

I opened the door after yelling at Mel. We shook hands, as I took in his physical stature.
The tee shirt was a bit too tight as were the jeans, but with a body like his I guess you flaunt it a bit. He lifts; not so much as to be gross, but leaving no doubt you’d best think twice before tangling with him. The handshake was a tad past firm.

“Mel should be down in just a minute.”

We both heard and saw her at the same time. She was not ready, and I’m sure she planned it that way. Full make-up, and red high heels, but the only item covering her lush body was a towel. She has bathrobes. Towel hit her at mid-thigh, and was tucked in between her breasts.

She made a big deal apologizing about her tardiness as she approached us. Her hubbie, and her lover. “Give me a little sugar.” Said the major.

Mel pouted, “I can’t, I’ll get lipstick all over you.”

“That’s not the worse idea I’ve heard today.” Double meaning was pretty clear.

“You’re terrible.” Clearly thinking the opposite. “How about a hug?”

It was a long full body rub with his hands dropping nearly to Mel’s ass resulting in the towel rising to just below her ass. I looked up in time to meet his eyes. Clearly he knew that Mel’s daddy had been taking in the view. I blushed.

Allen released my wife, and asked her if she wanted to just stay in, and order some pizza.

“But I was getting ready to go out. Now I’ll have to find something else to wear.”

All bullshit.

“You were going to wear a towel?”

“You know what I meant.”

“Let’s quit messing around and find you something then.”

And with that he lifted my wife up as if she was weightless, and cradled her in his arms like a baby. In doing so not only was Melissa’s ass on view, but also her pussy. He turned towards me to make sure I got a look before asking, “That okay with you dad?”

The look was purely alpha male clearly telling me that he was going to take my daughter upstairs, and fuck her so you’d best get out of my way. My insides turned soft, and my knees felt like they were going to give out. He was a walking poster child for the Air Force. My panties were pink under my shorts. I had an insane desire to show him. I didn’t answer him.

“You hoo. Earth to daddy.”

“Yeah, yes of course whatever you want to do is fine.”

“Isn’t he just the best daddy ever?”

“Yeah, he’s a real treasure alright.”

“Daddy if the pizza gets here before I’m done dressing would you get the door?”

“Yeah.”

“Make sure to tip him when you pay for it. And daddy, bring Allen a beer. Is beer okay honey?” Was Mel’s parting shot as they headed towards “her” bedroom. She called him honey.

The major was going to fuck my wife, in our home, and I was going to pick up the tab for dinner, and wait on him. I got the beer, and thought to knock before entering. Mel said I could enter, Allen was laid out on the bed like he owned the room, and made no effort to get up for his beer forcing me to walk over and give it to him.

“Thanks pops.”

Mel wasn’t visible meaning she was getting dressed in the bathroom. Hearing Allen’s voice she asked me if I needed anything from the rec room. I told her I didn’t, and she said that she and Allen were going to hang out down there, and maybe play on the pool table.

That’s how she said it, not going to play pool, but play on the table.

Again I flushed, and again I noticed him staring at me with his blue eyes. I asked if they needed anything else, but he dismissed me. Fuck the no alcohol rule. I poured myself a double shot of Irish whiskey on a couple of cubes of ice, and downed in two swallows.

They still hadn’t emerged from the bedroom when the pizza arrived. I yelled to them before paying, and of course tipping. “Hey Ron why don’t you just take it down to the rec room buddy?” It didn’t really sound like a request when he said it. I met them on my way back, and Mel was wearing what I believe they call black boy shorts and a tank top. To me they looked like large tight panties. There was something about her tits that looked different, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. She looked braless, but there was no bounce or jiggle apparent. My wife was going to get laid, and looked the part.

Breast Torture 2

“I’ll be with you in just a sec darling, I need to talk with daddy.”

Mel waited for just a second before pulling her top up revealing a homemade halter consisting of large rubber bands. Her breasts were tight as drums, and turning color.
I was dumb founded. It had to hurt. I reached for her breasts, but Mel slapped my hands away.

“Daddies and hubbies with small dicks have to ask before they can touch. Since you’re both I’ll say it twice. No. No. These belong to Allen while he’s here in my home. Tell me you understand?”

“I understand.” Oh god I wanted to kiss and suck them. Beautiful, different.

“What did you just say to me?”

Fuck. “Yes I understand Madam. I am not allowed to touch your breasts while Allen’s in your house. I’m sorry.”

“Drop your shorts, and bend over the table. We need to make sure you don’t forget again.”

It wasn’t a problem I wanted to be punished, and naked except for my panties.

“Pink is a good color for you. Matches your tiny penis. I’m thinking ten. Does that sound right to you pussyboy?”

Fuck. Pussyboy. “It sounds perfect to me Madam. Please spank me hard.”

“Count them, and if you screw up I’ll start over.”

“Yes Madam.”

Without another word Melissa started spanking me as I counted.

“Louder, I don’t think Allen can hear you.”

Yes of course he needed to hear, that was what most of this was about. Maybe he’d even come back to see me in just my panties and top.

“Louder.”

Now I was shouting, and there could be no doubt as to whether or not the major could hear me. After number ten my wife leaned in close to my ear, and in a whisper said, “Go to your room and don’t come out until I tell you to, do you understand?”

“Yes Madam I understand.”

“You’ve been drinking haven’t you?”

Shit. I had to tell the truth, but was in fear of the punishment.

“Yes Madam I had one drink because I was so excited thinking about what you and Allen were going to do in the rec room…on the pool table. I’m truly sorry, please forgive me.”

“I’m not going to forgive you, but your punishment will wait because if I don’t get a huge hard cock in my pussy soon I’m going to die. Another thing daddy don’t you ever call him by his first name again. You either call him major or sir, and you say it with the respect he deserves.”

“Yes. Yes, of course I will Madam.”

“He has clothespins downstairs, and he’s going to put them on my nipples. He tortures my breasts, and ass before he gives me that gorgeous thing between his legs. The bad news is I don’t think he’s into having guys suck his cock, and I know how desperately you want to be his cocksucker don’t ya?”

I was whimpering. “Oh yes Madam I want to see it, and touch it, and suck it until he fills my belly with cum.”

I was unconsciously rubbing my penis against the tabletop.

“Geez, how pathetic is that? Quit trying to get off, and pull your shorts up. Disgusting.”

I did as I was told while apologizing for my lack of control.

“If you continue to be a good boy you’ll get a special treat after Allen leaves tonight. Would you like a special treat?”

“Yes Madam.”

“Even without knowing what it is?”

“Yes Madam. I know you’ll do what’s best for me.”

“You’re getting really good at this cuckold thing aren’t you?

“I hope so Madam.”
“I have a task you need to perform, and if you do a good job you’ll get another special treat would you like another treat cuck-boy”

“Yes Madam.”

“You are just so precious. I want you to hide my morning after pills somewhere in our bedroom. If it’s too easy to find them you won’t get your treat and I’ll have to punish you instead. If it’s too hard, and I don’t find them you may get a treat you hadn’t counted on. You’ll have to very careful or your office will turn into a nursery. You understand everything I’ve told you to do?”

I was dizzy with the overflow of potentially humiliating information.

“Madam I understand perfectly, and I will do my very best.”

“Good boy. That’s a good boy.” She used the same tone of voice you’d use with your dog. “For being such a good boy you can take your bottle of booze with you okay? Like that?”

“Thank you Madam, yes I’d like that very much.”

“Okay then scoot. I need a drink too.”

I grabbed the whiskey, and headed upstairs.

“Wait.” I stopped and turned. “Lick my feet…like a good doggy would do…here boy, come her, and lick my feet.”

For some reason or another that was perhaps the most degrading task I had performed that evening, and that was saying something. As I licked her feet Melissa patted my head, and praised me. That made me feel somewhat better.

It ended with Mel saying, “Off you go then, but like a good doggy on all fours. That’s a dog’s favorite position isn’t it?”

“Yes Madam.” When I reached the bedroom and turned to see Mel she had disappeared.

Melissa walked into our bedroom three hours later with a slight limp, and looked like she’d just finished a triathlon. A sweaty, smelly, fucked out mass of nude abused flesh. There was dried cum in her hair, and on her face and breasts. She climbed onto the bed and collapsed on her stomach with her legs spread just a bit.

“You can fuck me if you want.”

Did I want to?! Was she kidding? I pushed her legs apart, and when I did I her anal opening was stretched indicating that her stud’s cock had been in her ass. I’m not a fan of anal. My own or anyone else’s. I like the prostate play, and if everything has been totally cleaned I can enjoy strap-on, but not a real live penis. Just me, but that’s the way I am, and as far as I know Melissa’s never had a cock up her ass either. Just some play things.

The major had fucked my wife in all three holes. It appeared as if he had cum at least three times.. I was hopelessly outclassed, and out-cocked. I wanted to put my dick in her sloppy cunt. I wanted to feel the major’s sperm bathing my little dick.

I needed to get Melissa’s hips raised, and grabbed a pillow to slip under her tummy. When she did nothing to help I asked for some, but got no reply. She was asleep. Just like that because some jock with a huge cock had given more than she could handle. I tried shaking her, but she just mumbled.

Is it horrible to fuck someone when they’re asleep? Even if it’s your wife? At that moment I didn’t care.

I did manage to work the pillow into place. I was erect. I spread my wife’s legs as far apart as I could before sliding my just over five inch long penis into her unfaithful twat.
Mel’s pussy was loose, warm, and wet with the combination of her juices and the major’s potent sperm.

Fuck! Mel hadn’t taken her pill. I should get it, and make her take it; I should do it right now, and not wait till morning. But I didn’t because I needed to be inside her pussy. I needed have my penis coated with this superior male’s baby-making goo. I was brave because she was **********.

“Bitch. You fucking cheating slut spreading for some asshole just because he’s got a big cock. Swallowed his cum, and you let him fuck you in the ass…bitch! Fuck anybody with cock bigger than mine wouldn’t you? Take it you *****…fucking take it…fuck you up…I’m your husband…uh..ah…fuck…fuck…”

I came, and collapsed onto of my beautiful wife who smelled like she’d been pulled out of an alley somewhere. Sated, my first impulse was to clean her pussy, and ass, but decided I wanted her to wake up just the way she was at that moment. I got up, and looked at her for a moment, and was undecided as to whether she did indeed look beautiful, or more like a used slut.

I slept in the guest bedroom knowing that the major had fucked her on that very bed, but at least the sheets were clean, and fresh. I was a long time getting to sleep. I was awakened in the morning to find Melissa sucking on my penis. She was freshly bathed, and nude.

“Mel.”

“Sssshhhhh.” Was all she said before resuming her oral magic.

Users who are viewing this thread