• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Breast Torture 3

When she sensed I was approaching an orgasm she stopped long enough to ask me if I wanted her to swallow my load, or did I want to dump it in her pussy.

“Swallow it bitch I came in your pussy last night after he’d already been there, and everywhere else.”

In short order I came, and Melissa took it all before lovingly cleaning my spent penis.

“Do you still love me? I’d understand if you were pissed at the way I behaved last night.”

Once again I was being offered an opportunity to declare an end to the experience we were sharing. I did neither.

“Did he hurt you?”

“It hurt when he put it in my ass. It’s just too big, but he did some other stuff to me at the same time that made up for the pain. I came so many times honey. He’s very good at fucking. His big cock aside, he seems to know just when to use it like some sort of weapon, and at other times he’s so gentle. Can you understand that at all?”

“Of course I can honey. I get hard when you spank me. It’s weird, but, y’know the humiliation thing does it to me. I wish I had a bigger cock so I could make love to you as well as he does…y’know what I mean?”

“Hey, he and I don’t make love. Don’t ever thing that because he’s all about sticking his cock into pussy. Loves got nothing to do with it at all. You make love to me, and that’s what I wanted in the man I married. I’ve been married to an asshole with a dick, and I don’t ever want that again. You are my husband, and I love you, and only you.”

“So you’re going to fuck him again right?” I couldn’t resist.

“You can be such a smart ass.”

“Everybody likes a little ass, but nobody likes…?”

We snuggled for a few before it was time to get ready for work.

“Is he going to call you again?” I asked.

“I don’t think he’s had his fill of me yet. And of course his family shows up soon. I think he’s trying to cram a year’s worth of sex into a two week period.”

“Hey before I forget, you need to take the killing pill.”

“I already did, and you did a lousy job of hiding of it by they way. I’m supposed to punish you for that remember?”

“Vaguely.”

“I don’t feel like punishing you, and you’ll still get your reward.”

“Swell. When do I get it?”

“Check your personal account off and on today.”

“Pictures of you and your stud?”

“No stud. As a matter of fact he searched the rec room for cameras before I went downstairs, and told me if I ever tried to video him he’d beat my ass raw. He had no intention of ending up as some joke on youtube.

No, this is just little old me playing with rubber bands. I can’t begin to tell you what it felt like when your breasts are almost purple, and then the bands are taken off. Between the blood rush, having a cock in your pussy while he slapped my tits…I may have ********** for just a second. It was intense.”

“You wanna do something tonight?” I asked.

“How about we watch the video together while you pound on your wife’s pussy?”

“Works for me.”

And we did.

Late note. He's picking Melissa up at nine.

I love the red lipstick on your wife's cocksucking mouth! I could just imagine those red lips sliding up and down Allen's cock! She is on fire!

Man o man... You have the most erotic situation ever TW...
She has earned her wings, and then some! Wings, are a metaphor for incredible enthusiasm, and intense devotion to what ever situation fits the event. She has definately spread her wings, and thighs!:p
I have been out in Idaho this past week, visiting friends near Mtn. Home AFB. I thought about your situation alot, and pretty much stayed rock hard picturing it all. Don't be surprised if her pilot man let's a select wingman, or two know of his adventures with Mel..:eek: He may even put her out to fly target for a friendly 3, or 4 ship formation one day! Wouldn't that be something!
I do love the way that she came back to earth to reassure you of her love, and devotion to you:)
The length, and manner of your posts are perfect, don't change a thing!

If she ever wants to fly with a 53 yr old retired Fly boy, you just let me know:cool: I'm looking forward to reading about your upcoming corporal punnishments!

Winds, etc.

johnnyreb said:
Man o man... You have the most erotic situation ever TW...
She has earned her wings, and then some! Wings, are a metaphor for incredible enthusiasm, and intense devotion to what ever situation fits the event. She has definately spread her wings, and thighs!:p
I have been out in Idaho this past week, visiting friends near Mtn. Home AFB. I thought about your situation alot, and pretty much stayed rock hard picturing it all. Don't be surprised if her pilot man let's a select wingman, or two know of his adventures with Mel..:eek: He may even put her out to fly target for a friendly 3, or 4 ship formation one day! Wouldn't that be something!
I do love the way that she came back to earth to reassure you of her love, and devotion to you:)
The length, and manner of your posts are perfect, don't change a thing!

If she ever wants to fly with a 53 yr old retired Fly boy, you just let me know:cool: I'm looking forward to reading about your upcoming corporal punnishments!

Thanks for the comments, and clarification. I'll mention to her that she has options, although I think she's probably figured it out.

Pilots Aren't Dummies

Details I haven't had the time.

I asked Melissa if the major had fucked her on Friday, and she said no.

I should have asked her if she got fucked. Once with a condom covered air force cock, and once orally without. Melissa also made out with a much younger woman to everyone's delight.

The major has known from the out set that Mel and I are husband and wife.

Yeah, I know. Sold him short, and he was having a great fucking time at our expense. He told us AFTER he had insisted that Melissa fuck her daddy in front of him.

He'd written "daddy's *****" above her breasts.

But I'd be lying if I pretended we didn't have a great fucking time.

Sunday was graduation day, but I asked Mel if I could beg off. Just fucking beat. She told me it wasn't an issue. Just be a boring event for me.

She was pulled over on her way home by a city policeman.

Seems someone had left my wife a going away present.

They took some time with their little prank. The reproduced a very realistic looking state license plate which they put on over the real one. On the back of Mel's car.

"$*****$"

She wasn't ticketed, and the officer had already looked at the plate, and of course you wouldn't be able to order one from the state with that word.

Melissa told me that she'd been honked at, and although she didn't know what some guys were yelling at her because her windows were all up, we had a pretty good idea.

As soon as I can I'll include some details, and pictures of my splendid little hot wife.

thanks,
ron

twerpedbyjulie said:
The major has known from the out set that Mel and I are husband and wife.

That doesn't sound implausible...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Yeah, I know. Sold him short, and he was having a great fucking time at our expense. He told us AFTER he had insisted that Melissa fuck her daddy in front of him.

And she did...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
He'd written "daddy's *****" above her breasts.

Hm... sounds like your wife's replacement license plate, doesn't it...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
Sunday was graduation day, but I asked Mel if I could beg off. Just fucking beat. She told me it wasn't an issue. Just be a boring event for me.

Really...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She was pulled over on her way home by a city policeman. Seems someone had left my wife a going away present. They took some time with their little prank. The reproduced a very realistic looking state license plate which they put on over the real one. On the back of Mel's car: "$*****$"

High school kids are such delightful jokesters. Or, is it possible the perp was "The Major"...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
She wasn't ticketed, and the officer had already looked at the plate, and of course you wouldn't be able to order one from the state with that word.

The cop couldn't resist pulling your wife over to see what she was all about. I mean, despite what many people think, writing tickets really lacks excitement.* Pulling over a hot-looking woman driving with a sign saying, in effect, "Please Pull Me Over" would have been a good way to spice up his day. No doubt they both had a good laugh...

*Actually, that's a cheap shot. Having taken it, I'll also mention that more cops are now killed during traffic stops (according to a person in a position to know) than in any other way — not because the driver turns out to be a dangerous criminal who pulls a gun, but rather by other drivers who don't slow down and pull over sufficiently, and thus hit them while whizzing past.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa told me she'd been honked at, and although she didn't know what some guys were yelling at her because her windows were rolled up, we had a pretty good idea.

They were making offers, no doubt...

Happy?

My fault here for not getting the weekend posted in detail, and sorry won't happen today either. Not to get preachy here, but for anyone thinking about this life style take a step back and a deep fucking breath. If it goes as planned...good for you. Words or pictures on a page are sanitized. Video comes closer, but you still cannot capture the noise, the smells, the emotions, the raw physicality, of a sexual encounter. Especially when it's sex outside marriage. Or maybe that's just me. Do I regret what we've done? Nope. Could I sustain a relationship if this was our permanent life style? Nope. We'll be taking a break. Mutual decision. It's just too fucking intense. I also know it's not fair just to leave you guys hanging, and I'll get the details posted. Soon. Honestly needed sometime to collect myself.

Okay, enough already.

Custer Laststand said:
That doesn't sound implausible...

And she did...?

Hm... sounds like your wife's replacement license plate, doesn't it...?

Really...

High school kids are such delightful jokesters. Or, is it possible the perp was "The Major"...?

The cop couldn't resist pulling your wife over to see what she was all about. I mean, despite what many people think, writing tickets really lacks excitement.* Pulling over a hot-looking woman driving with a sign saying, in effect, "Please Pull Me Over" would have been a good way to spice up his day. No doubt they both had a good laugh...

*Actually, that's a cheap shot. Having taken it, I'll also mention that more cops are now killed during traffic stops (according to a person in a position to know) than in any other way — not because the driver turns out to be a dangerous criminal who pulls a gun, but rather by other drivers who don't slow down and pull over sufficiently, and thus hit them while whizzing past.

They were making offers, no doubt...

=====================================================

Yeah, I can't tell you when he knew for sure, and he didn't volunteer how. I do know that for $39.95 if you give me a telephone number I can get the name (in most instances) of the person who gets the bill, and the address to which it's sent. I can go onto google-earth, and take a look at your home.

One of several reasons why I've never given a phone number to anyone on a website.

No, "daddy" and daughter didn't have sex because daddy couldn't sustain an erection, and it had nothing to do with or without blue pills.

Try it sometime.

Getting an erection to have sex with your wife (with or without the daughter number) while some superior male stands naked with a cock that makes yours look like some kid's toy, and pokes fun. No pun intended.

Additionally, the stud found you outside your own bedroom door, and you're naked but for some lacy white panties.

Pure, total, humiliation. What I wanted, but man.

The plate? If only they'd direct as much time and energy towards....
We're both pretty sure we know who was, to one extent or another responsible for the personalized license plate.

The officer was a complete gentleman in all regards, and yes he was grinning before he ever said a word to Melissa. He asked her at one point if she had any idea who the the prankster might be, and Mel told him what she did for a living, and where she'd just been...crime was more or less solved. Or reduced to the size of the student body.

Really? That just sucks doesn't it? As if it wasn't already a pretty thankless job a wife/husband and kids lose a spouse and father/mother to a jerk who shouldn't even have a driver's license. I enjoy the television series, "Southland" because of the realism. Long periods of boredom intermixed with seconds of pure terror.

I've attached a few pictures of my lover, for life I hope.

The picture ending in 209 shows Melissa removing some of the major's sperm
from her mouth.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Not to get preachy here, but for anyone thinking about this life style take a step back and a deep fucking breath. If it goes as planned...good for you. Words or pictures on a page are sanitized. Video comes closer, but you still cannot capture the noise, the smells, the emotions, the raw physicality, of a sexual encounter. Especially when it's sex outside marriage.

...and you are the woman's husband. This has the sound of truth about it...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Do I regret what we've done? Nope. Could I sustain a relationship if this was our permanent life style? Nope. We'll be taking a break. Mutual decision. It's just too fucking intense.

It's easy to see how you, and your wife also, would feel that way at this point...

twerpedbyjulie said:
No, "daddy" and daughter didn't have sex [despite "the major's" demand] because daddy couldn't sustain an erection, and it had nothing to do with or without blue pills. Try it sometime. Getting an erection to have sex with your wife (with or without [her pretending to be your] "daughter") while some superior male stands naked with a cock that makes yours look like some kid's toy, and pokes fun.

Ah... I see...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Additionally, the stud found you outside your own bedroom door, and you're naked but for some lacy white panties. Pure, total, humiliation. What I wanted, but man.

Sounds like you're rather heavily into humiliation...

twerpedbyjulie said:
The plate? If only they'd direct as much time and energy towards.... We're both pretty sure we know who was, to one extent or another responsible for the personalized license plate.

So, your leading suspect is "the monster" and his friends. ("The monster" who, unknowingly [presumably], started your wife on her path to extra-marital sex... )

twerpedbyjulie said:
The officer was a complete gentleman in all regards...

Good...

twerpedbyjulie said:
.... [So, the] crime was more or less solved. Or reduced to the size of the student body.

Or to "the monster" and his friends, however many that is...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I've attached a few pictures of my [wife and] lover, for life I hope.

Thanks. Your wife has such voluptuous tits and such a curvaceous body, not to mention her sensuous-yet-assertive facial features.... what a beautiful woman.

Posting

italiandude said:
keep posting my friend, keep posting!

I'm really trying. About a third done. It's tough. Recalling puts me into wimp pussyboy mode. I tried working on it at my office one day, and that was a mistake.

I got cotton mouth, and started rubbing my cock. Door was open, and I could see my secretary although her back was towards me. It was a bit before noon, and she'd be leaving for lunch.

I could almost see the major's cock destroying Melissa's pussy.

Things he said to my wife, and the humiliation he dumped on both of us.

I ended up pushing my slacks and briefs (not panties) to my ankles. WTF am I doing?

Louise, secretary, made ready to leave, stood up turned towards me, and told me she'd be back in about an hour.

She couldn't see anything, but she didn't need to I just needed to know that if she had walked into my office or someone else had come in I'd have been so busted.

Got some people coming over in a bit for Memorial Day.

Other wise things are good, and blessedly normal.

Thanks for your encouragement.
Ron

A compromising photo, and a suicide...

twerpedbyjulie said:
[My wife's lover "the major"] took my wife to a bar near the base called, “Topping Off.” .... As Mel found out, the name has a double meaning — the second being “Tops Off.” He had asked Melissa to wear another pair of boy shorts, and added a top with no straps. It reveals a couple of inches of bare midriff, and she was braless. After getting a few drinks into my wife, the boys went into action and the next thing Mel knew she was naked from the waist up. A camera flash went off. A loud round of cheers, “Topping Off, Topping Off”, followed this.

Mel was later told that the men’s room walls are covered with pictures of women in the same state of undress. I didn’t think to ask if the picture show her face or not, but it would sure be nice if they didn’t. The new member of the wall is given an Air Force tee shirt.

I don't like to seem like some sort of uptight prude, but the compromising photo of your wife taken by the lighthearted jokesters at "The Topping Off" has potential for ending her promising career in an unpleasant way.

Consider an example. Recently I received a letter from a friend and former work companion I hadn't seen or communicated with for a very long time. In replying, I asked about a mutual friend I hadn't seen or heard from in a similar length of time. My friend said that unfortunately, our mutual friend committed suicide over 10 years ago. (I had not been aware of that; I haven't lived anywhere near either of them for many years. We had gone our separate ways.)

I was stunned. It had never occurred to me our late-friend would do that. He had always seemed very strong, in a personal as well as physical sense. My friend who got in touch me and I have continued to communicate; he sent me a link to a fairly long article about it that ran in the big-city newspaper where both of them lived. Then, subsequently, he said our deceased friend had told him, long ago, that he was gay. (I had not been aware of that, nor had he prior to being told.) I replied suggesting that from the newspaper article (which did not state this), it appeared to me that he was probably bisexual. (He had been married for many years.) My friend agreed; he too had drawn that conclusion.

The lead-up to my deceased friend's tragic suicide involved a compromising photo taken with his own camera — but someone else had obtained a print. (It did not appear online, to my knowledge.) It was a key element of the evidence, which otherwise would have been only "hearsay," that resulted in him being suspended from his job — a professional position in the same general field your wife is in — and an investigation being initiated. The investigation, and my friend's suspension, went on for months.

twerpedbyjulie said:
The major may be concerned about his public image, but not so much for [my wife] the principal’s [public image].

Now that your wife's affair with "the major" is over (or almost over, I gather... or even if it isn't), I would suggest she tell him in a direct and straightforward way — not a "submissive" way — that if her compromising photo falls into the hands of the wrong people, or otherwise becomes public, and it includes her face such that she's identifiable (she probably doesn't know whether it does or doesn't) — she will definitely implicate him in a big way.

And, that should be of concern to "the major." There are standards of conduct for Air Force officers that almost certainly include not making the Air Force look bad by fucking the teachers and principal's of their children, then destroying their reputations by taking compromising photos of them. There's a good chance that his "lighthearted prank" at the "Topping Off" could result in a black mark on his record that would effectively destroy his chances for future promotion.

In other words, "the major's" reputation is very much at stake. I strongly suggest your wife make that clear to him.

Picture

That is a sad story Custer.

I have three pictures taken of Melissa while she was in the bar. I met Allen at the bar to retrieve them.

As you mentioned the major has his own ******** issues, and his family is in town.

The major and I had a chat before he left our home. Don't call, don't stop by, stay away from my wife, it's over, and I want the pictures back.

I believe he was shocked at my behavior, and with reason after watching me in the master bedroom just previous to our discussion.

I had cum, and been submissive, but that ceased after the orgasm. I was now in full protective mode, and where Mel's concerned that's almost limitless.

He took my measure, and I could tell he was trying to decide which way to jump. A brawl wouldn't go well for him either way. It was tough.

Finally he exhaled, and told me he was tired of my wife's pussy anyway. Right.

I've got the pictures back. They do not appear to have been produced with a digital camera, nor did any of the others on the wall. Obviously, there could be copies, but that beats the shit of a Mel being posted on a public bathroom wall.

Guys like Allen give pilots a bad rap, but we're all adults, and we were hardly blameless. Let's say he exceeded our expectations, but not in a good way.

Lesson learned.

My little buddy (that would be my dick) is once again a frequent happy guest in Mel's pussy.

Outstanding! Sorry it turned into a bad experience...You stood up to the prick, and reclaimed your wife! I love it!
Keeping your marriage as the highest priority, and protecting Mel is awesome news man, cheers to you both!

Thanks, but

johnnyreb said:
Outstanding! Sorry it turned into a bad experience...You stood up to the prick, and reclaimed your wife! I love it!
Keeping your marriage as the highest priority, and protecting Mel is awesome news man, cheers to you both!

Truthfully, it wasn't all bad by any means. We'd probably have been better off if he had known up front that we were married. Maybe that pushed him towards mean. Him thinking we were playing him.

Live and learn

Part One In Our Bedroom

I guess it was important for me to post what happened after the bedroom scene first.
To let people know it turned out okay even though it sure didn’t seem like it was going to at the time. Plus without me standing up to the major at the end I look like a real fucking loser.

Melissa had said that Allen hadn’t fucked her on Friday night, and I of course hadn’t thought to ask if anyone else had put his cock in my wife’s pussy. An omission.
They took three pictures because the major didn’t like the first one. Small bar, with out door tables, and a sand volleyball court. He showed her off for most of the evening.

There were other women there, but Mel thought she was clearly the oldest, and the rest didn’t appear to be married. Groupies, is what they acted like. At one point she, and another woman made out for the men’s enjoyment at the major’s insistence. The bar closed at two at which time Allen woke her up. Seems she had ********** on a picnic table.

I was not just a little bit relieved that she appeared unharmed.

Allen came over the next night at around eight telling Mel he could only stay a couple of hours. Melissa told me they’d be fucking in our martial bed, as part of my punishment.
I was to strip down to panties, and after fifteen or so minutes sneak to the bedroom door, and listen to how a real stud fucked a hot wife. After he left I was to receive a spanking.

My feeling was if that was punishment, bring it on.

Only one person really knew what was going to occur that night, and it was neither Melissa, or me. Don’t ever under estimate your opponent.

It started out as planned with Allen taking charge immediately.

“Dad, you need to find another bed to sleep in tonight, there just isn’t enough room on your daughter’s bed.”

I knew that was coming so I answered correctly. “Yes sir.”

The two of them headed to our bedroom. I stripped down to my white lace panties, and watched the clock take forever to reach fifteen minutes. When it did I slowly sneaked down the hall until I reached the bedroom door. I heard Mel before I got to the door, and she was doing a great number for my enjoyment.

“So fucking good Allen…so fucking good…you’re the best fuck I’ve ever had. I love your cock…your muscles…your eyes…fuck me darling…you own my pussy…if my husband had a cock like yours I wouldn’t have divorced him.”

The major.

“You left him because you couldn’t keep your legs together…big titted bitch. Dr. _____, you should have gotten a degree in advanced fucking. What a wet little cunt…not so little anymore though is it Dr. ______? You get fucking wet when you spread at the doctor’s office? Hmmm? Does your doctor get you off too you fucking nymph? One doctor to another? Beg you *****, beg for my cock or I’ll leave you right now…beg bitch.”

And she did.

I was on my knees outside our bedroom door. He was the master of my bedroom. He’d done it. He was fucking my wife on our martial bed. Better than I ever had, better than I ever would because I was just a little dicked pussy.

I pushed my panties down a little bit. Then a little bit more until they were at the crest of my rounded ass. I was right there. If I pushed again the panties would slide down revealing my white ass, and my true submissive nature would kick in, and at that point almost anyone would have been able to better me.

Certainly Allen, the high school freak, or his father. My secretary, Kaye, Art, my FIL, even the youngest kids on my crews would have been able to own me if my panties dropped past my bottom. The image of being ****** across their laps, and getting spanked especially in public was almost more than I could stand.

“Oh fuck I love you! Don’t ever stop…please harder Allen…faster…oh…aaahhh.oohh
…aaaaaahhhh…cum….shit…fuck…fuck..fuck…big cock…fucker.”

The stud took over.

“You want a blond haired blue eyed baby Mel….cunt…..wanna get knocked up teach? Throw away those fucking pills, and I’ll knock you up. I want your tits to get bigger bitch, and watch your belly grow with my kid…gonna be too late pretty soon principal cunt…get old and dried up…give you something to grow old with…my kid….say it you snotty bitch…say it!”

Verbal utterances mixed in with a bunch of moaning.

“Yes! Fuck yes! Breed me like a pig slut…cum in my pussy…fill my pussy…give me a baby….fuck…anything…I don’t care anymore. Knock me up. Knock the principal up with your baby.”

Once again it was a performance, and a good one I reassured myself.

My cock was hard, so was my breathing. Part of the act, part of the act I told myself.

They came together with Melissa screaming, and finally silence. God. How fucking hot. I was a wimp. A grown man whose dick belonged on a boy.

I was stroking myself. My wife. He wanted to impregnate my wife, and I couldn’t, so Melissa told him to breed her. Fuck. Hot fuck.

Then the door opened, and things headed south. I was at almost eye level with his cock, a missile of blood filled heat. It glowed with their combined juices.

“Daddy! What are you doing?”

“Looks like daddy likes to listen to his daughter getting fucked to me. He laughed before asking me, “You are a fucking pervert aren’t you daddy?”

Here it was, but no control. Nothing but me on my knees with my dick in my hand, and panties that would drop if I moved. He didn’t give me any choice. He grabbed my ear and pulled me forward into the bedroom. I shuffled on my knees trying to keep up, and my panties dropped below my ass.

“Pull your panties up.”

I felt some relief, and did as he ordered.

“Now stick your hands down the inside of them.”

“What?”

“Put your hands down the inside your panties on both sides. Push your hands down as far as they’ll go but keep your panties up.”

I thought I understood, and stuck one hand down while holding the panties up but couldn’t get the other one down without the panties following because it was so tight.

“Jesus.” He grabbed the panties, and yelled at me to stick my hand down them which I did, and finally realized how fucking helpless I was in this position.

I was on my knees with my arms trapped at my sides.

“You want to see your daughter naked daddy? That what’s this is all about? Huh? Can’t get any pussy so you sneak around jerking your…whatever the fuck you call that thing?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what fucker?”

“Yes sir, I jack off thinking about seeing my daughter naked.”

CONT.

Bedroom 2

“What else?”

“Sir?”

“What else do you want to do your baby girl?”

I glanced at Mel, but he barked at me, “Don’t look at her mother fucker I’m the one
asking the questions.”

“I…don’t know what you mean.”

“Liar. You want to fuck her don’t ya? You want to put you dick in your daughter’s twat and fuck her.”

“No, I don’t want to…”

He grabbed my ear and pinched it again.

“Ouch! Stop…please.”

“Admit it, and I’ll stop…just tell the fucking truth. You want to fuck your daughter. Not blaming you dad just don’t lie to me or I’ll rip your ears off.”

“Yes…yes…I want her. I love her.”

“You love her? That’s precious. I love my daughter so much I want to fuck her. Father of the fucking year for sure.”

He looked at Mel for a moment before declaring, “I can arrange that for you Ronnie because you’re daughter’s a slut, and she’ll fuck anybody I tell her to…won’t ya baby?”

“Allen, he’s my dad I…”

“You ever want my cock in your slut pussy again do as you’re told.”

I made eye contact with Mel, and it didn’t reassure me. I didn’t think having sex with her “daddy” was part of the plan. I could sense that whatever control she had exerted was disappearing in a hurry.

“Allen please…”

He ignored her.

“She’s already proved it Ronnie. She probably doesn’t share that sort of stuff with you, but your daughter got tagged in both ends last night. Two dudes she didn’t even know because I told her to, and she fucking loved it, didn’t ya Melissa?”

I looked at Mel, and didn’t need verbal confirmation. She looked tortured. My wife had put out, and hadn’t told me. Jesus Christ.

“Course it’s not like she’s married. If she was married, well that would really make her a slut…cheating on her husband.”

He knew of course that we were married, but hadn’t dropped that little nugget on us yet, but he was clearly enjoying the silent interaction.

“You ever suck cock Ronnie?”

“No.”

“No what?”

“No sir.” I was still trying to process my wife with one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

“Lying again Ronnie boy. Your daughter says that’s why mom divorced you. Because you’d rather suck cock than pussy. Unless it’s your daughter’s pussy, huh dad?”

Silence.

“You got two choices here Ronnie. First choice is to get up on that bed, and stick your cock in your daughter’s pussy…or…you can stay on your knees, and start sucking my cock. Pick one.”

SOON MY CHOICE

Little surprises

Glad things turned out ok and know you have not finished story, but Ron buddy have I got this right? That hot piece of ass that is your wife sucked one guy off and another guy fucked her and she forgot to mention it to her hubbie?
2 guys she did not know and she did it just becuz the prick told her to?
Was he watching? Was someone else watching?
If he had not let the pussy-cat out of the bag was she going to tell you?
When does it become cheating?
And you don’t think you might have a little problem there in the future?
And you are dead certain she doesn’t want to get knocked up?
Because if she was ovulating when he drops a load in her pussy then as I understand it works like this:

How effective is emergency contraception?

Emergency contraception decreases the possibility of pregnancy by 75% -89% depending on the type of medication taken. If 100 women have one act of sexual intercourse during their most fertile time, approximately 25 will become pregnant. Depending on the emergency contraception used, 3 to 6 will become pregnant. This method is most effective the earlier it is taken.

But she'd probably look pretty hot even pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread