Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She'd like to try BBC...will she do?

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date

lady_watcher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2004
Here is a few of this young looking MILF of mine...she's 40. Want her to try BBC...think she'd do? Let us know...monitors or messages welcome. Let her know as she will be reading them....thanks.

Maybe a little more 4u.....?

I hope this adds a little more encouragement....still waiting...then again maybe it's only me who appreciates this beauty......

I hope she gets double stuffed by big black cocks!

A little stretch while I wait.... *S*

and another ...more if the response is favorable

This girl is perfect in every way. She will make lots of black men happy and I hope her hubby is happy when she takes her black lovers to heaven with that splendid white body

This pretty little white bitch needs a group of black men to use her..

Man, She Would Look Great On Top Of A Bbc Fucking Her Silly.

Damn she's got a tight ass body for being 40 years old. She cant keep denying herself some good fucking. She'll have me waiting at her door to be the first to tap that ass of hers!!!

balls deep

your milf is gorgeous, would love to see pics of a BBC buried balls deep in her pussy with cum running down her ass cheeks. Hope that isnt to graphic for you, maybe a story to go with it, waiting in anticipation
sparky

Love to see her enjoyed like that myself.....here's another all dressed up for fun....maybe more...

Now there's a mom i'd like to fuck :)
(and i'm pretty picky, so that's a huge compliment ;) )

Wow is she Hot!!

I would love to see her pussy being pounded by a huge black cock and balls slapping up against her beautifull ass. Then to finish it off watch a river of cum leak down those gorgeous leggs!!!

this is certainly a confidence booster....

Hey I hear ya....she is indeed a little Milf....

my god I would love tosee some cum leaking from her in this position pouring from that hole mmmmmmmmmmmm good

Users who are viewing this thread