Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She'd like to try BBC...will she do?

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date
Hot Leggs!!

My God She Is Just Gorgeous From Head To Toe, And I Love Her Leggs, And Her Sweet Breasts. Dude You Are One Lucky Guy To Have A Hottie Like This Lady, But I Dont Believe I Would Ever Want To Share Her. Yet Again She Would Look Pretty Hot Wrapping Those Lushes Leggs Around Any Guy.

lady_watcher said:
I hope this adds a little more encouragement....still waiting...then again maybe it's only me who appreciates this beauty......

terrible. mods delete this thread please.

She is a lovely sex kitten, and should be shared in exciting ways for win-win situations. The breeding bulls would think her pussy is the "promised land".

Take her.....and show her the best time....

can a husband want anything more than to see this beautiful wife enjoying herself with BBC?...and for those who asked...we are in the North West, but travel often to various locations

lady_watcher said:
I mean, what bull wouldn't want to sample this?

i already said i wouldn't. what is attractvie about her except for the fact she has a pussy? all of us don't fuck JUST ANYTHING.

would mind hitting that 40 year old pussy really good

She's a little cutie.. I would love to fuck her.

Miike
blacq_9@yahoo

Would love to have her for a entire weekend. Would feed her breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed in between fucking and sucking her for hours. She is so hot.

How many years have you been posting those pictures? She must be looking older now. You still can get her into blacking after all these years?

be nice to see BBC in her even better if he was knocking her up in front of hubby

Very Hot! She would only look better with a black baby growing in her belly

Man! What a hot woman....love seeing her best totally naked without the lingerie....just the right petite frame and a natural for a big blk cock between those creamy thighs. Keep those pics coming....my cock is throbbing looking at her.

Would love to have some of that pussy and nice tits. Her petite fram would look good riding Me

She has a great body, Pity I cannot be filled with black babies

She is much more than a pussy, she has personality and is throbbing hot with desire, and her cuck is handing her to you on a silver platter for you to do delightful things.

Imagine her waiting for you like this....

So, tell her what you would do and how you would do her good...she wants to know.....really!...and yes, I do to...

bachelor party

If she is a good dancer it would be great to have her as a stripper for 10-15 young black guys stripping down to heels and pearls, lap danciing and a raffle after, I would love to arrange it and be there to watch

Users who are viewing this thread