Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She'd like to try BBC...will she do?

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date
Lady Watcher

I can't believe any 40 year old can be that perfect in every way. Helping her find a black lover and giving her pretty white body to him to enjoy would be worthy of an award similar to the Nobel Peace prize. If she doesn't cause the juices to fly from the guys on here nothing will. I hope you continue to post and keep us up to date on how she is making out.

She gonna look great with a shaved bald pussy and a clit ring too, she will becum a black cock slut very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
man me and my buddy would love to jump on that peice of white meat. you are one very hot woman.

Well then, fill her up.....and check her oil

Wow! Great responses....and she's intriged...and more curious....starting to look like this.....

Get a little wine in her, and have a black buddy come by, preferably someone with whom you do not work. Put something on TV with some interracial later on in the night. See how she reacts. Have him sit beside her while you watch the movie. Get her in something sexy. Let him play with her legs etc., but don't push her too fast. Before you know it, she will have a bid black dick in her, and she will be moaning to the heavens. Then you can post for us.

She looks very attractive. The short hair looks quite feminine on her, she's pretty. Her body is nice and trim, and she's got great hips and perky breast that look very youthful (perfect nipples too). Also, her pussy looks amazing. I'd love to feel it and taste it. I like her pussy hair very much, it looks just right on her.

Wow... the only thing that'd make her pic in post 44 sexier would be semen from the BBC running out of her!

Users who are viewing this thread