Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife Amanda...

• Thread starterdeviant_hubby
  • Start date
I would love to get 20 of my friends together and have a party with your little slut. They would strip her down and spread her tight little cunt as wide as it would go, guy after guy would slid his cock in her pussy and after one would fill her with his jizz, you would have to clean her pussy for the next guy. Then they would spread her ass hole and takes turns filling it with cum, but you would have to wait till they were all done and she would shit all their cum in your waiting mouth. For dessert, they would all take turns cumming on her cunt until you couldn't even see her pussy lips anymore, you would be last in line and take your cock and slid it inside her cummy used up hole, you drop your little load inside of her and get on your knees and clean all the guys cum off her slutty pussy; doorbell rings and she's ready for the next bunch.

bastanchury said:
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! yes, my rock-hard cock in her wet pussy ... while you watch of course.

Any one else wanna try out Amanda? :D

Attachments

• amanda02976.jpg
    amanda02976.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 327
  • amanda08643.jpg
    amanda08643.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 294
  • amanda26731.jpg
    amanda26731.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 298
  • amanda27641.jpg
    amanda27641.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 402
Too bad you don't live near New England. ;-)

Wicked hot wife

Your wife Amanda is wicked hot, I would give anything to make love to her and eat your cum out of her very sexy pussy until i swallow every last drop. I would also like to lick every square inch of her hot body.

Thankx for the great pix. Cum shots would have been the icing on the cake, but she's hot and I just blew a huge load looking at all those pix and thinking of her.

Pregnant

Any chance we might see Amanda pregnant anytime in the future?

Actually before I fucked her on a continual basis and allowed you to watch she'd have to meet several of my conditions which include a few months in the gym to tone her body and immediately locking up your pathetic boy clitty for good, foregoing letting you have any release and physical interaction with her other than serving us on command as a houseboy where you can catch glimpses of us using her at will. BTW, we'd even consider her becoming our full time house girl. We'd let you watch for sure, but your lil' Mandy would become our wench, used for our enjoyment and pleasure and perhaps even lent out to our friends for theirs, eh? She'd be a cum filled slut for sure. Every once in a while, we'd invite a few select black bulls to put on a show using her as their cum slut while our group of friends and we watched. Oh, BTW you'd be allowed to be there and watch as well, chained in the corner with your pathetic pee-pee locked. Maybe we'd even let you be the fluffer and clean up boy!

Cheers

pappy81963a said:
Your wife Amanda is wicked hot, I would give anything to make love to her and eat your cum out of her very sexy pussy until i swallow every last drop. I would also like to lick every square inch of her hot body.

How about licking the snowflakes off pappy81963a?

Attachments

• amanda90375.jpg
    amanda90375.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 529
  • amanda91343.jpg
    amanda91343.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 540
I would love to lick the snow flakes off Amanda. You are soooo hot.

Really cute wife and I bet that pussy is really tight and wet when she thinks of all the men who has watched her naked and masturbated to her pictures. I guess her asshole is even tighter. I'd love take her anal cherry and then shoot her married pussy full of cum.

Amanda, I want to share you with your husband, give you a dp, and make love to you all day and all night, have your sexy pussy flow like a river, swallow your sexy pussy juice mixed with our sperm. I want to see you pregnant with another lovers baby in your swollen belly. Suck your milk filled breasts, and do anything you demand me to do to you, I am your salve and will perform any act you wish.

Post a shot of Amandas pussy wit a creampie

Can you post a shot with Amanda with a creampie, load of sperm dripping from her wet pussy lips, with a shot of her sexy belly, breasts and beautiful face, a couple of shots for the page.

She's such a sultry sexy looking woman! How long have you guys been together? And has she cucked you?

Akkad said:
Really cute wife and I bet that pussy is really tight and wet when she thinks of all the men who has watched her naked and masturbated to her pictures. I guess her asshole is even tighter. I'd love take her anal cherry and then shoot her married pussy full of cum.

The comments make Amanda's pussy drip... keep'em cumming! :D

Attachments

• amanda64673.jpg
    amanda64673.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 277
  • amanda65673.jpg
    amanda65673.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 318
  • amanda66371.jpg
    amanda66371.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 343
deviant_hubby said:
who wants to slide their big cock inside amanda's tight and wet pussy?

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

sxole said:
Actually before I fucked her on a continual basis and allowed you to watch she'd have to meet several of my conditions which include a few months in the gym to tone her body !

Are you fucking mad????????? Her body is gorgeous the way it is, lay off her. She looks gorgeous to fuck now!

pappy81963a said:
Any chance we might see Amanda pregnant anytime in the future?

I'd love to be the one who impregnates her if your looking for a volunter.;)

deviant_hubby said:
The comments make Amanda's pussy drip... keep'em cumming! :D

Lovely group of 3 photos. I don't know how long that table she's sitting on is - but I'd strap those lower legs to the legs of the table then lie her backwards. Her wrists would be strapped to a heavy weight on the floor - just too heavy for her to lift normally.

Then I'd see how many times she managed to lift the weight off the floor as my fingers and powerful vibrator induce orgasm after orgasm in her. The only relief she can get from the constant cumming is to beg to suck me - then she gets a break while I enjoy her mouth and play with those lovely tits before going back to fingering her.

Obviously I'd finish off by lying along her hot body and filling that sensitized slit with my hard cock for a messy finale. :D

Users who are viewing this thread