Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife Amanda...

• Thread starterdeviant_hubby
  • Start date
Hello!
Does anyone moderate this site?
This Duke person should be blocked or banned till he/she/it learns a few basic manners.
Flaming for the sake of flaming is not acceptable.
Mr Honeyman...

honeyman said:
Hello!
Does anyone moderate this site?
This Duke person should be blocked or banned till he/she/it learns a few basic manners.
Flaming for the sake of flaming is not acceptable.
Mr Honeyman...

Agree with above poster.

deviant_hubby said:
Amanda wants to hear how all of you plan to ravage her married pussy! :eek:

I like the way you phrased that, because if it were up to me, all of us would ravage her pussy. At the same time. Maybe it's just because I'm on my 3rd martini, but I want to see your wife lubed up, head to toe with KY and everyone there just fuck her silly until her pussy is red and sore.

Personally, I want her to swallow my cum, she looks like she can suck a good cock.

P.S. duke9555, I hope you crash your car and die on the way to work tomorrow.

I'm sick of it !!

duke9555 said:
=============

don't bring in your faggit father :D

duke, what do I have to do to make you understand that either you have something nice to say, either SHUT THE F**K UP !! I'm getting tired of other members keeping reporting your posts and complaining about your attitude.
Let's see if a month-long ban will help you get that message. This is the last chance. Next time you'll get a permanent ban.

Hey guys, surely one of you guys have a white horse and would gallop off to your castle with Amanda - and KEEP HER FOREVER so he doesn't get her back - then you can ravish her EVERY DAY to your heart's content.

When a hubby wants to know what you would do to his wife, then surely he hopes someone will pinch her off him --- so as he can "lift his game" and try to "win her back". He is wanting to play the game, "I am not sure I deserve my wife, so please help me to find out if she is right for me".

Amanda is up for grabs, that's obvious (providing you excite her with your sexy vision for her - hubby can visit her a few times a year (if she wants to remember his name).

s_zip99 said:
Let's see if a month-long ban will help you get that message. This is the last chance. Next time you'll get a permanent ban.

Well Done :)

Now - for Amanda - I think a long drive out into the countryside, playing with her body along the way. Then in a secluded spot, strip her naked and spread her on the hot bonnet (hood?) of the car, her legs over my shoulders, and hammer her hard while squeezing and slapping her tits.

Flip her over to push her soft tits onto the hot metal, then take her doggy style. Her pussy rubbing against the car as I fill her from behind.

When I'm ready to shoot, drag her off and onto her knees so she can suck all my spunk out of my cock that tastes of her juices. :)

s_zip99 said:
duke, what do I have to do to make you understand that either you have something nice to say, either SHUT THE F**K UP !! I'm getting tired of other members keeping reporting your posts and complaining about your attitude.

Thanks for that!

alabull said:
I would have her to have you lie down on the bed, then have her straddle your face. Then I would enter her from behind, so that you got a good close-up as every inch penetrated her little pussy. You could listen to the sounds as she adjusted to the size and got into the flow of being fucked doggie over her hubbie's face. If she is one of those little sluts that can do two things at once, maybe she would through you a little blow job action while you watch her little pussy get banged.

Sounds incredibly hot!!! ;)

Attachments

• amanda22973.jpg
    amanda22973.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 305
magna said:
I like the way you phrased that, because if it were up to me, all of us would ravage her pussy. At the same time. Maybe it's just because I'm on my 3rd martini, but I want to see your wife lubed up, head to toe with KY and everyone there just fuck her silly until her pussy is red and sore.

Personally, I want her to swallow my cum, she looks like she can suck a good cock.

Do fuck her silly and yes she has a fantastic mouth! :D

Attachments

• amanda50973.jpg
    amanda50973.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 514
greymaster said:
Well Done :)

Now - for Amanda - I think a long drive out into the countryside, playing with her body along the way. Then in a secluded spot, strip her naked and spread her on the hot bonnet (hood?) of the car, her legs over my shoulders, and hammer her hard while squeezing and slapping her tits.

Flip her over to push her soft tits onto the hot metal, then take her doggy style. Her pussy rubbing against the car as I fill her from behind.

When I'm ready to shoot, drag her off and onto her knees so she can suck all my spunk out of my cock that tastes of her juices. :)

But then I don't get to watch...
:(

Attachments

• amanda23976.jpg
    amanda23976.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 747
Amanda is VERY sexy!!! You need to get that tight little pussy some BBC!!

694fun said:
Amanda is VERY sexy!!! You need to get that tight little pussy some BBC!!

OMG that would be fantastic... Amanda's sweet pink pussy sliding on a big chocolate stick!!!

Attachments

• amanda60843.jpg
    amanda60843.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 379
  • amanda61873.jpg
    amanda61873.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 577
  • amanda62964.jpg
    amanda62964.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 492
Damn she is hot! I'd love to fuck her asshole until she screamed, cuming all over my cock. Then I'd pull out and make her suck my dirty cock until I dumped my load down her throat.

My cock wants to let loose a load inside her!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to give her a kiss very badly. I would love to make out with her. She is very beautiful. It would be a pleasure to have some fun time with her. Please have her send me a kiss.

hi i would cum over to your house turn on my old charm to get into amandas panties , after i have charmed your sexy wife you will watch me slide her skirt up over her hips then watch as i lick her clit through her sexy white panty gusset till her cunt is dripping wet then you will watch as i get her to wank my big fat tool over her hot dripping snatch you no shes not on the pill and thats when i tell you no condom , she will nod in agreement then put the big heart shaped head of my massive cock into her tight twat then you will watch as my big old black ass thrusts my big old babymaker deep up her bareback , you are asking me to pull out in time at this point i will look her in the eye and say hope your on the pill sarcastically , she will tell me no , at that point i will say maybe a nice new set of maternity clothes might be better with that i will empty my potent balls right up her pussy as you watch her cream all over my old man black cock

lets have some pic of her in white knickers legs spread

Users who are viewing this thread