Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife Amanda...

• Thread starterdeviant_hubby
  • Start date
Fernando said:
After telling her how desirable she was, I would eat her cunt.Suck on her breasts
and slowly penetrate so I could appreciate how tight she is giving her as much
pleasure as possible so that she orgasmed several times. While I coated her uterus white

So who else wants to bareback Amanda and cum inside her married pussy?

Attachments

• amanda17943.jpg
    amanda17943.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 353
wmfoget said:
Would you hot wife enjoy this?

Amanda wants to try and I want to see her juicy pussy lips sliding up and down on that shaft!

Attachments

• amanda18349.jpg
    amanda18349.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 400
MacMhor said:
Sexy lady, love to see those legs spread wide and over my shoulders. Be more than happy to send her home with her cunt dripping my cum

It would be much more fun if I watched you cream Amanda!
:D

Attachments

• amanda19673.jpg
    amanda19673.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 818
deviant_hubby said:
So who's gonna cum inside my wife's pussy so canberraguy4fun can have his creampie?

I'd give her a shafting - especially if she dresses like that for me :) She looks good in net.

Looking at the later picture - a smooth, tight slit that would feel great split around my cock and sliding down to the root.

What's her favorite position for a hard-fuck?

greymaster said:
I'd give her a shafting - especially if she dresses like that for me :) She looks good in net.

Looking at the later picture - a smooth, tight slit that would feel great split around my cock and sliding down to the root.

What's her favorite position for a hard-fuck?

Doggie!!! :D

Attachments

• amanda20675.jpg
    amanda20675.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 415
greymaster said:

OMG... to watch Amanda ride a long thick cock would be fantastic!!!

Attachments

• amanda21067.jpg
    amanda21067.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 784
Here you go. A VERY crude edit - but at least you get to see us together and your mind can fill in the rest.

Attachments

• DeviantH01.jpg
    DeviantH01.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 443
BrainLover said:
i would like to cream her...

Seems quite a few of you want to cream my Amanda!!! :eek:

Attachments

• amanda22973.jpg
    amanda22973.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 562
I could only dream of having the pleasure of entering her, but it would be wonderful if I did. I just don't measure up :eek:

being her cleanup boy afterwords would be a dream come true !

She is quite lovely !

lockedup247 said:
I could only dream of having the pleasure of entering her, but it would be wonderful if I did. I just don't measure up :eek:

being her cleanup boy afterwords would be a dream come true !

She is quite lovely !

Amanda wants to hear how all of you plan to ravage her married pussy! :eek:

Attachments

• amanda41375.jpg
    amanda41375.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 421
  • amanda42376.jpg
    amanda42376.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 536
  • amanda43943.jpg
    amanda43943.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 697
Reactions: tixeros78
I don't want to ravage it, I want to worship it, before, during and after she has it crammed full of semen

I would have her to have you lie down on the bed, then have her straddle your face. Then I would enter her from behind, so that you got a good close-up as every inch penetrated her little pussy. You could listen to the sounds as she adjusted to the size and got into the flow of being fucked doggie over her hubbie's face. If she is one of those little sluts that can do two things at once, maybe she would through you a little blow job action while you watch her little pussy get banged.

Jenny Craig can be of major assistance here

Users who are viewing this thread