Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Interracial Dating....The Reverse Situation ??

• Thread starterNeat 'n Petite
  • Start date
SentientDog said:
SandyWho said:
In defense of my black sisters, maybe you need to hang around a better class of woman. If I could look like Halle Berry I would gladly be a black woman!

Halle Berry is half white. That's why the mixing of the races is not all that bad of a thing. Some very beautiful people result in the mixture of the races.

For me, as a white male, I don't find true black women very feminine, thus I am not attracted to most of them. Even their black men are intimidated by them. There are always exceptions to this oddity though. But, Black women are a lot of fun... and, they have the ability to make you laugh.

As always, whom you date for have sex with is up to you , and you alone. But to say that Black women are not feminine is every small minded. Please do not confuse strength or a "take no shit attitude as non feminine. Because that would mean a large majority of white, asian, indian and european woman lack feminity as well.

The idea of the classless, ghetto, black bitch is just that an idaa.

Being a black woman who has been rasied with culture and class i must ask where are you finding these non feminine sistas. I know that i am young but i do know how to carry myself. and if you are just judging black woman by the small slice that you have met, or what is protrayed by society that would be just as silly as me saying that

all white men have small dicks, can't fuck and like the fact their wives and girlfriends lust after and fuck black men. If i said something like that i would be wrong.

As I have stated before my two sons are both tri racial and they are beautiful but they also recognize that there mother , grandmother, aunts , and a whole slew of cousins are strong, smart, loving educated black women.

To answer the question stated : The image of the angry black woman or the Black ***** , are stilll vivid . So if something was constantly being advirtised as being Ugly, Loud, mean , wrong, why would you want to be around it.

But I implore any man or woman who is curious about the mystery that is the black woman . Find one that represents us at our best. Just like coal that is seen as black and dirty under pressure it turns into a diamond just like the black woman.

And I am not leaving out my sista's of other races, because if i did i would be denying the Greek and French in my own blood but i felt i had to speak up

Ej

send the black ladys to my hometown ill get the ball rolling theres hardly any black females around here but more black males why is this see this very often

isn't it a pity

That after hundred's of years of human existance, we have to go through all these games...just to date someone we want to....just to seek someone we want to love.....to quote Los Brovos..."black is black....I want ny baby back" To the quest of human freedom!

i apologize if dis was already answered...but frmo what i've noticed...black people in general are too dominating...a white man usually can't handle a dominant black woman...black women don't take shit from anyone lol and white boys tend to do nothing but wanna try and control a woman....tell em what to do n shit...a black woman won't take dat...But since white women do like being dominated...black men are perfect for em /:) hahaha

Neat 'n Petite said:
Just where are all these "hundreds and hundreds" of WM's who prefer BF's ? Where are they hiding ?

Go to any lower income predominately black neighborhood and you will see white men cruising for black women. They just keep it in the black community and dont bring it into their own world.

Not too different from the married white coulple who secretly fuck black men.

the largest interracial groups dating in the world happen to be white men asian women so i dont know where you get this from give me my match in colour and ill gladurly get the ball rolling

you probably see more white females black males relationships on the streets cos white females love the attention it brings the high street chick think centre of attention

Around here you see more black girls with white guys then the other way around. Maybe it all depends on location?

Okay, since we seem to have gotten off topic.....

In my personal experience - I have never found black women to be attractive. I don't even find Halle Berry attractive. (yeah, I know, I must be the only man on the face of the planet who thinks this...)

It's not that they're nasty, or loud, or whatever. In fact, I've met some rather demure, intelligent, and high class black women. I just don't find them attractive in the least bit.

It's white women, arab/chaldean women, and latino women for me!!! Much hotter!

I do find black women attractive...dating a few about 10 yrs ago...I got into dating and fucking white women around 1998 or so...much much more freakier and more to my taste, Im not saying that I wouldnt date blk women again but I really dont need to...and not all black women are loud and obnoxious...just like not all black men are car jackers and gangstas.

I'm white and dated a black woman in the 60s for a while. She was beautiful. Good personality. I'm frequently attracted to black women, but am now married. I don't usually meet very many, so probably the reason most of my gorlfriends have been white has been the proximity issue. She had nothing of the ghetto personality. Army brat. I think the main reason we stopped seeing each other was that I didn't have a car and it was LA.

Users who are viewing this thread