Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife & Cuck Hubby

• Thread starterLaura_dc2
  • Start date
Very hot. Now that's a wife any man could love.

any pictures that aren't 25 years old... and who took the pics if hubby was at home... and lastly does your wife know you are posing as her and posting her pics on the net... you people are so gullible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Laura, you are so freaking hot... Love the pic where the cum is leaking out of your pussy... Would have loved to clean you up... I wish my girl had the same attitude as you... Please, post more pics of you have?! :D

How can I get some?

I'm a 37 black man, and I would love to fill you up with cum so your husband can taste it later!

Damn

Hot! I would love to be at the cleaning end your husband is lucky and doesn't even know it-lol.

Ellington333

Do You Enjoy Telling Your Husband As He Is Getting His Sloppy Seconds From Your Cum-filled Cunt The Filthy Nasty Things The Men That You Let Fuck And Cum In You Tell And Do To You While They Are Fucking You? Do You Enjoy Feeling Your Husband Shoot His Cum In Your Juicy Well-fucked Cum-filled Cunt After You Have Been Used Like The Sexy Slut You Are.

Good work...

Good work, Laura_dc2. Keep it up. Keep your husband well fed (with the cum of other men, of course). BTW, that's a very prim and proper hairdo... I mean, who would guess —? —Custer

Expanding your repertoire...

If you feel like expanding your repertoire vis-a-vis your husband, Laura_dc2, you might read "The Fine Art of Queening" http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html (if you haven't already). Seems like it may have potential for improving your marriage. You have already progressed far in the right direction.

If you feel like some fun with him (you seem like a woman who likes fun), you might read "Making Him Mind"
http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_2_training_him.html (a subpage of the "Fine Art" web site), and consider subjecting your husband to "the program."

Good luck! I think you're on the right track. If you choose to post again, I'll look forward to reading more of your experiences. —Custer

Only can dream that you could be my wife.... I would let you have all the fun you wanted and love you forever. Your hubby is a lucky man.

Hey Laura

Hey Laura, well-hung, good looking married male in Washongton, D.C. area would love to get together and pleasure you, so please PM me and we can meet.

wifepleaser2007

I wish my wife was just like you, I would love to eat a woman who has had a man cum in her. Naples, FL "swflcuck@yahoo.com" would love to chat with someone with real expeirence.

You are such a babe and your husband is a very lucky man. I would love to marry a lady like you.

Under hubby's nose

I would like to arrange to meet while you are out with hubby. You excuse yourself to go to the ladies room, but meet me and I take you hard in the men's room. I send you back to hubby with cum leaking rom your pussy, dripping down your leg.

wifepleaser2007

Laura_dc2 said:
Have been screwing other men behind hubbys back for about a year now. Love going out to bars and getting picked up by white and black men, then going back to there place and getting fucked full of cum. When i return home I wake hubby up and have him eat my cum filled cunt before I allow him to screw me. At first he questioned why I was so wet, but I got him to believe that Im just very horny and turned on for him. I thrills me to no end knowing he is eating other mens cum from my cunt.
My now ex-wife used to get me to clean her out whenever she came back from a session.

I hope you travel to Texas

If you ever cum to Texas , let me know. I would love to fill that hot little pussy full of hot cum, for your hubby later!!
Sid

Um... for real?

Lifelong cuck,

Re.: "My wife has been doing this to me for almost 30 years now and she still believes I don't know she's been fucked by somebody before she comes home to me."

I assume you're putting us on. Your wife has been fucking other men for 30 years without saying anything to you about it, and she honestly appears to believe you don't know? For real? Thirty years of (attempted) deception is a lot of (attempted) deception. I have to say, it lends real meaning to the concept of a "conspiracy of silence."

Surely, there must be some way to bring this out into the open, and let her know that in addition to accepting her need to take lovers, you *admire* her strong sexuality and love her more because of it than you would otherwise...—?

Always attempting to conceal that aspect of her life and pretend it isn't happening must take a lot of your wife's energy. I would think it must take a toll, in some sense. Surely she could be brought, somehow, to recognize the wisdom of the old saying: "Always tell the truth, because then you don't have to remember what you said previously."

I strongly suspect getting your wife there would involve convincing her that her relationship with you, and yours with her, would improve substantially if she were to acknowledge to you that her need for sexual satisfaction exceeds what you can give her, and you not only accept that but would love her more if both of you were to acknowledge and accept it... and you are fully capable of that.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,

Re.: "My wife has been doing this to me for almost 30 years now and she still believes I don't know she's been fucked by somebody before she comes home to me."

I assume you're putting us on. Your wife has been fucking other men for 30 years without saying anything to you about it, and she honestly appears to believe you don't know? For real? Thirty years of (attempted) deception is a lot of (attempted) deception. I have to say, it lends real meaning to the concept of a "conspiracy of silence."

Surely, there must be some way to bring this out into the open, and let her know that in addition to accepting her need to take lovers, you *admire* her strong sexuality and love her more because of it than you would otherwise...—?

Always attempting to conceal that aspect of her life and pretend it isn't happening must take a lot of your wife's energy. I would think it must take a toll, in some sense. Surely she could be brought, somehow, to recognize the wisdom of the old saying: "Always tell the truth, because then you don't have to remember what you said previously."

I strongly suspect getting your wife there would involve convincing her that her relationship with you, and yours with her, would improve substantially if she were to acknowledge to you that her need for sexual satisfaction exceeds what you can give her, and you not only accept that but would love her more if both of you were to acknowledge and accept it... and you are fully capable of that.

—Custer
No I'm being 100% serious.

She has been cheating on me from well before we were married but her logic is a husband, if he loves his wife, could never agree to let her have sex with another man. I also tend to think a lot of her sexual enjoyment comes from the act of cheating rather than just the sex. However she also targets very well endowed men and I think she coudl never admit that and how much and for how long she has cheated on me.

I gave up a long time ago trying to 'open her up' to being a hotwife, I just enjoy being the cuckold she's made me.

Women's mothers tend to remain in their heads...

Lifelong cuck,

That's interesting. Your situation brings to mind that women's mothers and their words tend to remain in their heads all their lives. Thus, your wife's adamant refusal to admit she takes lovers suggests her mother may have said to her, when she was a teenager: "When you're married, honey, if you ever have sex with a man who isn't your husband, don't *ever, ever* admit that to him — because if you do, your marriage will be over." ...or something equivalent.

Your wife's "secretive cuckolding" of you (in her mind, at least) also brings to mind the possibility that her mother may have successfully cuckolded her father for many years, perhaps decades, using that strategy. If so, she would have had a first-hand example of how to successfully cuckold her eventual husband (i.e., you).

In either (or both) of these cases, the influence of your wife's mother would be hard to break — which, in fact, is what you've found. But this, of course, is just speculation.

—Custer

Personally, I love the idea of catching my wife "cheating".

Users who are viewing this thread