Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife & Cuck Hubby

• Thread starterLaura_dc2
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,

That's interesting. Your situation brings to mind that women's mothers and their words tend to remain in their heads all their lives. Thus, your wife's adamant refusal to admit she takes lovers suggests her mother may have said to her, when she was a teenager: "When you're married, honey, if you ever have sex with a man who isn't your husband, don't *ever, ever* admit that to him — because if you do, your marriage will be over." ...or something equivalent.

Your wife's "secretive cuckolding" of you (in her mind, at least) also brings to mind the possibility that her mother may have successfully cuckolded her father for many years, perhaps decades, using that strategy. If so, she would have had a first-hand example of how to successfully cuckold her eventual husband (i.e., you).

In either (or both) of these cases, the influence of your wife's mother would be hard to break — which, in fact, is what you've found. But this, of course, is just speculation.

—Custer
I'm not sure if her mother ever cucked her husband but I do know she was often in my wife's company when I was cucked and never once said anything to me or I believe told her daughter she was doing wrong. They would go on holiday together and let my wife sleep with other men.

I know my wife was brought up and aware from a very early age that her father was a philanderer and her mother told her often that her father had cheated. I know from things my wife has told me that she walked in on her father a few times when he was with other women, including some of the servants.

You are totally right when you say she continues to deny ever cucking me unless I actually walked in and caught him inside her. The time I said about catching her from outside the house she still denies they were having sex. Once when we split up because she got fucked outside our house, she still denies and while split up one of my brothers confessed she'd seduced him, all of these she continues to deny plus many others when I KNOW she cucked me. The only time she admits was when I walked in and found another man between her legs. Of him she admits and said if he'd have left his wife for her she'd have left me because I don't do anything for her sexually.

Old Pics?

Sorry but these pics look like they were taken in the 70's... Post something recent please.

hot wife cuck hubby

i agree dragon,70's furniture,lighting,hair and clothes,stolen pics i suppose to some guys wishing.

Users who are viewing this thread