Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Filipina Hotwife at your Service

DiegoSC said:
Oh, Wow! Lovely Pinay Hottie!! What would I request? Hmmm, cleaning my cock with a BJ would be a great start! You are indeed a lucky guy to have such a hottie for a wife! Thanks for posting this beauty. Excellent photography, very nicely posed.
I would request she invites her favorite studs, then we have a bareback gangbang. I will sit and stroke awaiting instructions, When her pussy is dripping w sperm I hope she gets goggle style invites me to lay under her pussy licking as the biggest cock in the room enters her already filled pussy, I will enjoy sound and taste of spillage and beg him to pull out as he spills his load on her and me

Reactions: HornyFilipino
myusedwife said:
I would request she invites her favorite studs, then we have a bareback gangbang. I will sit and stroke awaiting instructions, When her pussy is dripping w sperm I hope she gets goggle style invites me to lay under her pussy licking as the biggest cock in the room enters her already filled pussy, I will enjoy sound and taste of spillage and beg him to pull out as he spills his load on her and me
This sounds corky more please?

Filipinahotwife said:
black or white costume better?

IMG_7849.JPG
White

Users who are viewing this thread