Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Filipina Hotwife at your Service

Filipinahotwife said:
If the maid showed up to your room looking like this, what services would you request?

IMG_7833.JPG IMG_7835.JPG IMG_7838.JPG IMG_7843.JPG IMG_7851.JPG IMG_7852.JPG
I'd love to see my chinese wife as a maid serving other men's cocks.

Reactions: ZackN and Olderthicknhard
Filipinahotwife said:
Tan lines and boobies

b.jpg
#.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
w.JPG
ww.JPG
I always love your updates. Thank you guys! What a sexy little thing. Does she ever fuck other cocks for you?

As a white cuck wannabe, if my asian wife dressed like that clean another man's house.... I hope he would fuck all her holes roughly and establish dominance. I would eagerly await her return each night so that I could lick and clean her pussy and ass that should be filled with her client's cum. Unfortunately my wife isn't fully open to the idea yet. She does like the idea of a man in good shape that could fuck her and show her pleasure that I have never been able to. But as a family, she keeps saying that she is worried it would ruin things.

Reactions: Filipinahotwife
Brian of SC living in NC:

That is the challenge; how to avoid the risk of ruining a good thing trying to make it even better.

Definitely do it on vacation far from home. Dont shit where you eat as they say. Not sure how swinging is Gastonia anyway.

Florida short flight for you, the state of philandering. Or go exotic and try Thailand.

Reactions: dantelovemilf and hubbyofasianslut
Filipinahotwife said:
Brian of SC living in NC:

That is the challenge; how to avoid the risk of ruining a good thing trying to make it even better.

Definitely do it on vacation far from home. Dont shit where you eat as they say. Not sure how swinging is Gastonia anyway.

Florida short flight for you, the state of philandering. Or go exotic and try Thailand.
Thanks. In that case it will be several more years until we are "empty nesters" and vacationing alone. Based on my current conditions, she may even be welcome to a cock that can stay hard.

Filipinahotwife said:
If the maid showed up to your room looking like this, what services would you request?

I would request her to remove panties. Then spread open and let me suck her pussy as she describes last man show filled her w cum. Hoping it was resent I hope she describes each detail as I lick her and jerk my loads on her open pussy for the next guy

Service position

IMG_2494.JPG

• Love
Reactions: unobruno, HornyFilipino, Paulag and 5 others
Filipinahotwife said:
I REALLY am not worthy.

All natural no silicone, tatts, or piercings etc, just curves in all the right places.

I am enthralled but her butt and tan lines.

Whoever said Asians have flat asses needs to get his stupid ass to the promised land, Visayas.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9350 (3).JPG
Wow, she has an amazing figure from behind.

Filipinahotwife said:

She can empty my balls

Filipinahotwife said:

I want to expect her to service and take care of my wife before I join in

Filipinahotwife said:
LKNFORFUN wrote: A perfect maid! Wish she traveled!

Oh but she DOES travel, all over the World in fact. We go all over the World.

Travel, cleaning and sex would be her three favorite things and not necessarily in that order.

Not a bad business idea for her LOL

Untitled.jpg IMG_7873.JPG IMG_7855.JPG IMG_7863.JPG
We would be happy to put her up for a couple of months helping us around the farms and the household

Regulation cleaning uniform. Fills it out quite well I think.

cvr.jpg
IMG_3275.JPG
IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG

• Love
Reactions: unobruno, TOUCHWOOD, Paulag and 9 others
Filipinahotwife said:

cvr.jpg
IMG_3275.JPG
IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG
She looks incredibly sexy but with long black stockings she would be the sexiest maid I have ever seen.

Filipinahotwife said:

cvr.jpg
IMG_3275.JPG
IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG
I can see why you want her to be fucked a lot

Born to serve

zz.JPG
y.jpg
yy.JPG

• Love
Reactions: unobruno, MCOFunBWC, creempieluvr and 3 others