Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Filipina Hotwife at your Service

DiegoSC said:
Oh, Wow! Lovely Pinay Hottie!! What would I request? Hmmm, cleaning my cock with a BJ would be a great start! You are indeed a lucky guy to have such a hottie for a wife! Thanks for posting this beauty. Excellent photography, very nicely posed.
I would request she invites her favorite studs, then we have a bareback gangbang. I will sit and stroke awaiting instructions, When her pussy is dripping w sperm I hope she gets goggle style invites me to lay under her pussy licking as the biggest cock in the room enters her already filled pussy, I will enjoy sound and taste of spillage and beg him to pull out as he spills his load on her and me

Reactions: HornyFilipino
myusedwife said:
I would request she invites her favorite studs, then we have a bareback gangbang. I will sit and stroke awaiting instructions, When her pussy is dripping w sperm I hope she gets goggle style invites me to lay under her pussy licking as the biggest cock in the room enters her already filled pussy, I will enjoy sound and taste of spillage and beg him to pull out as he spills his load on her and me
This sounds corky more please?

Users who are viewing this thread