• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
blkallover said:
I like bottoms that let me cum inside of them it feels great
Being Cum in is such a wonderful feeling. Love the seconds building up to the climax, then feeling the warmth of the cum inside me. So Good!

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, noway, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
creempieluvr said:
Being Cum in is such a wonderful feeling. Love the seconds building up to the climax, then feeling the warmth of the cum inside me. So Good!
Yes it is wonderful. Then seeing him pull out, cock still twitching and a drop or 2 of sperm still on his cock.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, creempieluvr and Maximan
my wife never fuck in ass she dont give ass😢

After he had taken a load....

IMG_3201(2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Nazareth, noway and 2 others
secretcrowds said:
I always worry about how safe it is. But I need it badly
It's safe clean yourself out with an enema solution. Use a lot of lube and go slow and just let him in don't push back it will slide in. You should practice with a dildo or like I use a cucumber. This is the dildo I use got it from Amazon it vibrates and is a thruster it's 14 inches but only 10 inches insertable

GEDC0074.JPG

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, Lovasianladies, blkallover and 3 others
robbiewillskucku said:
I have been fucked by cocks always with condoms and by females with strapon cock and I have been fisted but never had my sissy-pussy full of cum and yes I want it but waiting till I find a steady playmate.
Always good to have a steady partner

• Love
Reactions: noway and Lovasianladies
sissyjackie said:
It's safe clean yourself out with an enema solution. Use a lot of lube and go slow and just let him in don't push back it will slide in. You should practice with a dildo or like I use a cucumber. This is the dildo I use got it from Amazon it vibrates and is a thruster it's 14 inches but only 10 inches insertable

let me replace that toy with my dick

GEDC0074.JPG

Right in here

IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0088.png

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and Lovasianladies
blkallover said:
Always good to have a steady partner
So he can always cum inside.

Reactions: Maximan
secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
Love it. As he is thrusting, I can feel his body tense and then release in me. If I am standing or on my knees, I will jerk and cum. The only thing I want that I have not had is to clean up my wife while I am getting pounded

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe and Maximan
cec said:
Love it. As he is thrusting, I can feel his body tense and then release in me. If I am standing or on my knees, I will jerk and cum. The only thing I want that I have not had is to clean up my wife while I am getting pounded
I love that feeling. He tenses up, he groans and then releases his entire load inside of me. I know he loved it.

• Love
Reactions: cec, creempieluvr and Maximan
noway said:
I love that feeling. He tenses up, he groans and then releases his entire load inside of me. I know he loved it.
The way their grip tightens up on you....so good

• Love
Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, Maximan and noway
noway said:
Having your face pushed into her cummy cunt by his thrusting inside you,that is the dream.

Reactions: cec and Maximan
creempieluvr said:
The way their grip tightens up on you....so good
Letting you know they are getting ready to and then flooding your ass with their sperm.

noway said:
Letting you know they are getting ready to and then flooding your ass with their sperm.
So wonderfully exciting and satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: noway
First the anticipation and then the satisfaction having my pussie filled with hot cum

• Love
Reactions: noway
CUCKMF said:
Prepping for the moment to receive…Bulls to the front!

IMG_0529.jpeg
Great photo.

Maximan said:
First the anticipation and then the satisfaction having my pussie filled with hot cum
Such a wonderful experience every time.

secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
My hubby would love to cum in your ass bby

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds and Maximan

Users who are viewing this thread