Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
Maximan said:
I’m rather hoping that my Bull who’s enlisted the help of a friend of his my we’ll give that pleasure later this week.
My Fb cums then keeps on fucking,feels so good.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, noway and Maximan
srx said:
Taking a second cock while still full of cum feels good too.
Or the same one for round 2

Reactions: mailkme, Armycuckoldcouple and Maximan
noway said:
Or the same one for round 2
That is what my FB does,cums and keeps on fucking,feels so good when you feel it get all wet and sloppy.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, Maximan, noway and 1 other person
Feels amazing

Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and Maximan
Maximan said:
True nothing beats bareback and the incredible feeling if his hit cum filling me to overflowing.
Agreed 100%. Bareback is the only way. Feeling their cocks pulsing in you ass as they are releasing their load into you is just incredible.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, JamesR50, Maximan and 1 other person
Reddogg said:
I'd love to fill you ass full of cum

IMG_20200612_072754951_BURST000_COVER_TOP_4876049459025461211.jpg
I would gladly let you fuck me like a little Bitch!!

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, Adamos and JamesR50
creempieluvr said:
Agreed 100%. Bareback is the only way. Feeling their cocks pulsing in you ass as they are releasing their load into you is just incredible.
Love that feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and JamesR50
creempieluvr said:
I would gladly let you fuck me like a little Bitch!!
Soooo yummy

Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple
Feel amazing when I guy unloads in your ass

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, Armycuckoldcouple and BILLD
JamesR50 said:
Feel amazing when I guy unloads in your ass
I love it. I Crave for it.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and noway
Hersissycucke said:
I have, the first time my wife let her her Bull fuck me. It's hard to describe which memory is more insanely arousing, the thought of feeling his hands pulling on my hips so his cock buried completely in me, being aware of how full I felt as he groaned emptying his balls, or the giggles of my wife as she watched her Bull claim her sissies pussy. She was kneeling on the bed next to him and kissed him as his orgasm subsided, describing to me in laughter how much she loved looking down to see my little pink skirt flipped up with a real man's cock stretching my used hole.
Wife said she wants to do something very similar to me. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

I love the feeling, so hard to describe, but damn i miss it

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, noway and Maximan
Dlang said:
Getting mounted by a bull in front of the wife, to feel him press into you as he empties himself into you? The thought has crossed my mind, once or twice. Especially because she said she wants to watch.

After years of bigotry and prejudice I finally managed to at least try to find out what gays and bi sexuals got out their lifestyles.

It was the best thing I’ve ever done and I’m so damn proud and now love being a BISEXUAL male.

Nothing compares to the feeling joyous pleasures of cocks. Cocks to suck and then cocks to fuck me with. The extreme sensory overload as my lovers first enter my ‘man pussie’ bottoming out so deep in me and then thrusting forward and backwards in ever increasing rapidity before throbbing and pulsing as I’m filled to overflowing is unbelievably sexually incomparably satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and creempieluvr
Dlang said:
Can relate. Loved it and now I sure do miss it.

Reactions: Maximan and Armycuckoldcouple
Maximan said:
After years of bigotry and prejudice I finally managed to at least try to find out what gays and bi sexuals got out their lifestyles.

It was the best thing I’ve ever done and I’m so damn proud and now love being a BISEXUAL male.

Nothing compares to the feeling joyous pleasures of cocks. Cocks to suck and then cocks to fuck me with. The extreme sensory overload as my lovers first enter my ‘man pussie’ bottoming out so deep in me and then thrusting forward and backwards in ever increasing rapidity before throbbing and pulsing as I’m filled to overflowing is unbelievably sexually incomparably satisfying.
One of the most satisfying things I have done sexual. I have a lover I see 2 to 4 times a week. He is very aggressive and I enjoy being submissive. Love 69ing with him on top his 7 inch uncut cock dangling in my face

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, creempieluvr and noway
sissyjackie said:
One of the most satisfying things I have done sexual. I have a lover I see 2 to 4 times a week. He is very aggressive and I enjoy being submissive. Love 69ing with him on top his 7 inch uncut cock dangling in my face
When I had a regular, yes he was the aggressive one and me more submissive. When we 69ed he always on top, his choice. Never told him mine too. Same reason you give and I got a great view of his asshole too.

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and creempieluvr
secretcrowds said:
I always worry about how safe it is. But I need it badly
Safety is always a concern and yes you do need to take it in to your decision making. Sadly I’m now so addicted to the incomparable ecstasy of my lovers cum filling me to overflowing and ‘breeding’ me that I often can’t resist it. It is so absolutely sensational and sexual wonderful.

Maximan said:
Safety is always a concern and yes you do need to take it in to your decision making. Sadly I’m now so addicted to the incomparable ecstasy of my lovers cum filling me to overflowing and ‘breeding’ me that I often can’t resist it. It is so absolutely sensational and sexual wonderful.
I only play with 3 guys and they are all married. I stop doing strange men years ago. I think back on how reckless I was in the 70’s 80’s and even the 90’s. I been lucky never caught anything.

Reactions: Maximan
sissyjackie said:
I only play with 3 guys and they are all married. I stop doing strange men years ago. I think back on how reckless I was in the 70’s 80’s and even the 90’s. I been lucky never caught anything.
That’s good. I do get myself checked out every 6 months and fortunately to date iv been clear too. I can’t seem to get enough cock though and will have to try and limit my cravings.

Reactions: Dlang

Users who are viewing this thread