Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
When you are dying for some cock it is hard to be completely safe,touch wood,i haven't caught anything yet,like to stick with the old married guys.But the trouble is those young guys look so inviting,i would trade my wife for a twink in a second.

Reactions: Dlang
srx said:
When you are dying for some cock it is hard to be completely safe,touch wood,i haven't caught anything yet,like to stick with the old married guys.But the trouble is those young guys look so inviting,i would trade my wife for a twink in a second.
You and me too. I’d never have guessed how wonderful sex with another man could be so overwhelming and incredible so much so I believe I could manage without a woman more easily than I ever can without a man!

Maximan said:
That’s good. I do get myself checked out every 6 months and fortunately to date iv been clear too. I can’t seem to get enough cock though and will have to try and limit my cravings.
I do miss the 70’s early 80’s going to adult theaters or rest area’s looking for cock. Pulling a cock out and the excitement of finding all different shapes sizes and colors. There use to be a adult drive-in I would go before they closed. Hang out around the men’s room they let you know if they were looking for a warm mouth.

Reactions: Maximan
I have been fucked by cocks always with condoms and by females with strapon cock and I have been fisted but never had my sissy-pussy full of cum and yes I want it but waiting till I find a steady playmate.

robbiewillskucku said:
I have been fucked by cocks always with condoms and by females with strapon cock and I have been fisted but never had my sissy-pussy full of cum and yes I want it but waiting till I find a steady playmate.
I have had it both ways. I do love it bare feeling his cum leaking onto my balls and down my thigh.

• Love
Reactions: noway, Maximan, Dlang and 1 other person
sissyjackie said:
I have had it both ways. I do love it bare feeling his cum leaking onto my balls and down my thigh.
Yes, loved feeling his cum leaking onto my balls, knowing what it was and how it got there.

I love the feeling of being full when my wife pegs me. And i'd really like to know just how it feels to have a man cum inside me.

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50 and Maximan
DanW_cuckold said:
I love the feeling of being full when my wife pegs me. And i'd really like to know just how it feels to have a man cum inside me.
Feels amazing

• Love
Reactions: noway
DanW_cuckold said:
Believe me it’s absolutely incredibly wonderful. Like we all say feeling the cum spurting and coating your deepest and private parts and then the delightful leaking of that cum seeping out and onto your balls and down your leg just cannot be beaten. Caution though as once you’ve done it you’ll be totally hooked and addicted wanting ever more of the same joy.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, noway and creempieluvr
Maximan said:
Believe me it’s absolutely incredibly wonderful. Like we all say feeling the cum spurting and coating your deepest and private parts and then the delightful leaking of that cum seeping out and onto your balls and down your leg just cannot be beaten. Caution though as once you’ve done it you’ll be totally hooked and addicted wanting ever more of the same joy.
It's True...All of it!

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and noway
I imagine the feeling of a man's stiff cock in my ass would be its' own unique (and wonderful!) feeling.

But the thought of feeling that same cock jerking and pulsing as he's shooting his cum, and feeling your asshole clench it every time he shoots, then feeling that warm, wet cum inside your ass has to be out of this world!

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl, Maximan, creempieluvr and 2 others
Nazareth said:
I imagine the feeling of a man's stiff cock in my ass would be its' own unique (and wonderful!) feeling.

But the thought of feeling that same cock jerking and pulsing as he's shooting his cum, and feeling your asshole clench it every time he shoots, then feeling that warm, wet cum inside your ass has to be out of this world!
Amazing feeling

Oh yes, many many times. And my slut wife knows all about it.

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and creempieluvr
Facesat said:
Oh yes, many many times. And my slut wife knows all about it.
I so envy you having such an understanding wife c

Reactions: Facesat
i have always used condoms when i have been butt fucked, but the feeling of intensity i feel from him as he is building to orgasm is great. I like hearing the grunts and groans as well as feeling his body tense then pause as he finishes inside me. that moment when he is balls deep, but keeps thrusting trying to get every millimeter of his cock inside me is awesome. the slow three or four thrusts after he cums feels nice too.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, noway and Maximan
sissyjackie said:
I do miss the 70’s early 80’s going to adult theaters or rest area’s looking for cock. Pulling a cock out and the excitement of finding all different shapes sizes and colors. There use to be a adult drive-in I would go before they closed. Hang out around the men’s room they let you know if they were looking for a warm mouth.
I was barebacked just once at a cruisy restroom at a local beach park back in 2001 or 2002. I had dressed up fully en femme that evening in a blue satin French maid's outfit with fishnets, heels, breast forms, wig, and full makeup. I just kept getting hornier and hornier, so sometime around midnight I drove down to the beach park looking for cock like I had done plenty of times before.

I needed to walk maybe 100 yards from the parking lot to the restroom once I got there. Not very far, but the path went through a well lit picnic area. There were about six younger guys sitting around the tables, and they checked me out as I walked past. I was feeling butterflies by this point, but I just smiled back at them and went on to the restroom.

Two of the men joined me before very long. I don't remember much talking, but it became obvious that they wanted to spit roast me, which was a first. I handed one of them a condom, got down on my hands and knees, and very soon I was servicing hard cocks in both holes. I had been playing with a dildo at home, so I was still stretched and lubed well enough to offer up my ass with no problem.

I can't tell you exactly how long they took to get off. The cock in my mouth came first, which was an experience I was pretty used to by then. Then the guy in my ass came. At first all I felt was the throbbing, but as he pulled out I felt the sperm on his cock and beginning to drip out of my ass. I realized that he hadn't bothered with the rubber.

Well, what was I really supposed to do? I looked at the guy quizzically, and he looked back a bit sheepishly. I was still feeling hot enough that I honestly couldn't feel all that bothered or worried about it. I did get tested after a few months and was still negative.

So that was my one experience with barebacking. I was typically more careful back when I was getting out more, so it never repeated in the modest number of other times I let guys fuck me. But I guess I'm very glad for the experience.

srx said:
I have a couple of married older guys I let fuck me bare. Even thou I can’t get it up anymore they still like sucking me soft. They really love my ass and glade they do it’s nice and wide take a look.

3718D5F2-279F-41F8-B4D1-BDCD1FA483B3.jpeg
BF157277-C845-44C2-B560-D975D1075E13.png

Users who are viewing this thread