Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
Niceguytoo said:
I lost my ass cherry to a school buddy early in life! After that I knew I wanted more!
We both had so much fun.

Reactions: mailkme
secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
I have always fantasized about that until I can find a guy that would do that to me the dildo will do

Reactions: Lovasianladies
mm i want do it

Reactions: Lovasianladies
I have had it and it makes taking the second load so much better.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and noway
noway said:
Yes it does.
It feels so good,seems so much better than the first.

• Love
Reactions: noway
sissyjackie said:
I like stroking their ego telling them how big they feel in me, feels like they are coming out my mouth you feel so deep. I always tell them breed me make me your bitch that’s it fuck me. I let them know how much I am into getting fucked. I always tell them to fill me up and they do. Love it when they have lots of cum feeling it drip down my thigh.
Giving them the ego-stoking comments always has a tremendous impact upon their performance and makes me feel like so much more of a slut. Doubles the pleasure and fun!!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and creempieluvr
Yes & it is great, sometimes you won't even feel ot till it start leaking out, yet it is worth it.

• Love
Reactions: noway
Armycuckoldcouple said:
Yes & it is great, sometimes you won't even feel ot till it start leaking out, yet it is worth it.
Yes it is worth it.

Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and Maximan
secretcrowds said:
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
My first time last week!

Wow what an incredible experience and left me tingling for three days afterwards too. So erotic to feel his cum still leaking for that time as well. I felt so wonderfully fulfilled and filled and eagerly looking forward to my next time

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, DEOD, bitchboi and 3 others
Maximan said:
My first time last week!

Wow what an incredible experience and left me tingling for three days afterwards too. So erotic to feel his cum still leaking for that time as well. I felt so wonderfully fulfilled and filled and eagerly looking forward to my next time
It is very enjoyable and an incredible experience.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, noway and Maximan
sissyjackie said:
It is very enjoyable and an incredible experience.
Most possibly the ultimate feeling of sexual gratification. Now I can understand what my wife felt when she got fucked. Incidentally we were swingers for around 30 years and must have had well over 100 different cocks in that time. Me I’ve now had the privilege of being fucked by seven different lovers (cocks). The feeling of all that cum swilling around and slow leaking afterwards is unbelievably erotic.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Armycuckoldcouple
Niceguytoo said:
I lost my asd cherry to my best friend at a sleepover! After that he fucked my ass at least once a eeek got the next 5 years! He always fucked me bareback and I loved it! There is no telling how manny gallons of hot cum my puffy shot in my ass during those years!
Perfect and so gratifying.

• Love
Reactions: noway and Armycuckoldcouple
Niceguytoo said:
I lost my asd cherry to my best friend at a sleepover! After that he fucked my ass at least once a eeek got the next 5 years! He always fucked me bareback and I loved it! There is no telling how manny gallons of hot cum my puffy shot in my ass during those years!
Have such wonderful fond memories.

noway said:
Have such wonderful fond memories.
What are firneds for if they can't take your cherry and make you happy for all those years,i had a friend like that but he was way too big for my virgin ass,had to wait another 40 years.

it happened to me once, a guy had a condom on. He was fucking me, all of a sudden it felt really good. Turns out the condom broke. skin on skin, amazing

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Armycuckoldcouple and Maximan
StayPussyFree said:
it happened to me once, a guy had a condom on. He was fucking me, all of a sudden it felt really good. Turns out the condom broke. skin on skin, amazing
And it feels amazing for next few hours as his cum leaks out.

Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple
StayPussyFree said:
True nothing beats bareback and the incredible feeling if his hit cum filling me to overflowing.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple and creempieluvr
Maximan said:
True nothing beats bareback and the incredible feeling if his hit cum filling me to overflowing.
Taking a second cock while still full of cum feels good too.

• Love
Reactions: Armycuckoldcouple, creempieluvr, noway and 1 other person
srx said:
Taking a second cock while still full of cum feels good too.
I’m rather hoping that my Bull who’s enlisted the help of a friend of his my we’ll give that pleasure later this week.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Armycuckoldcouple and creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread