Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago my wife and I travelled to Barbados for 10 days with another couple. They were also into the lifestyle. However, they had just learned that the wife was pregnant and so they were going to take a break from the lifestyle during her term.

Across the road from where we were staying was a house that had been converted into a bar, it was called "Mojos". On our first nite, we ventured over to the bar for a drink after a busy day. My wife was wearing a short beige skirt with a black crop top and flat strappy sandals, with no bra or panties. There were about a dozen people there and some music was playing. A couple of people were dancing in an open area between the bar and a few tables.

A local fellow came over to my wife who was standing at the bar and started chatting her up. He was in his mid twenties, average height, dreadlocks and in pretty good shape. Before I knew it, they were dancing together. When they finished their dance my wife came over to our table and told me that this guy had been fingering her pussy while they were dancing closely. She was obviously excited by this. We had a few more drinks and went back to our motel.

The next nite, we ended up back across the road for nite caps. My wife was wearing a white backless silky halter top, no bra and her short beige skirt, no panties with the same strappy sandals. She was chatting up the bartender/co-owner at the bar the last time I looked and then they both disappeared. I went around back of the house and found them standing on the sidewalk between the house and garage kissing passionately, with his hands alternating from under her top to under her skirt.

I went back to our table and a few minutes later she came back in, with her lip stick a little smeared, and told me that this guy had invited her upstairs for some serious fucking. He was about thirty, white, good looking and in really good phsyical condition. I said "go for it" and she was gone.

About 45 minutes later, she came back down from upstairs with that "just fucked" look, hair messed up, makeup smeared and a couple of hickies on her neck. She was bubbling with excitement and told me to go back to the motel. She was going to be staying with this guy for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I heard her come in to our motel room and it was almost 7:30 am. She was carrying her sandals and looked like she had been fucking non-stop most of the nite. She stripped off her clothes revealing numerous hickies all over her tits and a very well used pussy that was leaking the remnants of this guy's numerous deposits of semen.

I asked her if I could clean her up and she nodded as she fell back on the bed with her legs wide open. Her labia were splayed wide open, which gave me ample access for my tongue. She fell asleep and I was in heaven....

Hi Highlander I have been in the background reading your posts. i also am a crossdresser and love your posts. Have a great holiday Season! I have been with my wife longer in life than we have been apart, she is just an amazing person who loves only blackmen.I have been with my wife during her times with her lovers, i also like to video tape. What i find amazing is after we watch them when we get home, there is so much i missed or she forgot about while it was happening. She has only been with one lover with out me, and it drove me crazy, I do not know how you do it, without being able to be there... i understand we all have different spaces, i just find that one a tough pill to handle. You are a solid person to be able to do it!! I laugh hard to myself when i read the comments for people that do not believe you, as only another true cuck would you you are telling the truth. Have a good one and regards.

Butterflies are free....

I thought that I would gather up all of the butterfly tattoos for your enjoyment...:)

Attachments

• butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 859
  • butterfly669zf12p2g.jpg
    butterfly669zf12p2g.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 953
  • butterflym63e9k43b7.jpg
    butterflym63e9k43b7.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,211
  • ButterflyPussy001.jpg
    ButterflyPussy001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 917
  • genital-tattoo-11300135801492.jpg
    genital-tattoo-11300135801492.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,158
highlander said:
I thought that I would gather up all of the butterfly tattoos for your enjoyment...:)
Well, that is so thoughtful of you ;):D
Happy Holidays !!

MVAGS, what you say is so true...no one can fully appreciate nor understand the cuckold lifestyle unless you have live it....

highlander said:
MVAGS, what you say is so true...no one can fully appreciate nor understand the cuckold lifestyle unless you have live it....

I can understand wanting your hot wife to experience all she can. I wouldn't mind watching her come from a big dick. I just don't get the humiliation part. But to each his/her own.

The humiliation comes in time and just heightens the excitement. But you're right, to each his/her own....thanks for the comments...

Butterflies are Free...

Here are some more great pics...

Attachments

• 20100119-128037-0 4.jpg
    20100119-128037-0 4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,343
  • 20100119-128037-2 5.jpg
    20100119-128037-2 5.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 20100119-128037-7 3.jpg
    20100119-128037-7 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,182
  • 20100119-128037-8 2.jpg
    20100119-128037-8 2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 20100119-128037-9 1.jpg
    20100119-128037-9 1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,282
The story ...

highlander said:
Here are some more great pics...

You have to tell us one day how did she get that tattoo... Who did it and if he was shaking all that time :rolleyes:

thats so good, thats so good ... you must feel so horny when she tells you all this i imagine her hands jerking you off while you have the vision of those men screwing your wife. she should also asks you to eat your own cum i think

beautiful photos by the way, your wife does good to let you just grow sperm in your horny balls and then let you just jerk off with her. i don't know if i would resist but the idea excites me. usually with me my wife comes back after the appointments, i lick her pussy clean, and then i screw her hard while she tells me about her lovers. sometimes when im present at the appointments she makes me tease her lovers cocks and lets me drink their cum at the end

I haven't been allowed to penetrate my wife's pussy with my cock for several years now...but the orgasms that I have had from jerking off have been awesome!!!!

Are there any other cuckold husbands who share my experience?

Highlander. I have been following your record post for a while now but I've noticed you haven't added any of your wife's activity since early October. Has she slowed down, or have you decided to reduce your updating. Either would be a shame, this story had become like Old Faithful at Yellowstone ..

No don't worry she hasn't slowed down. We've been so busy with adding an addition on to our house that I haven't had the time to update. She's had lots of opportunities and experiences to share, including a few with our contractor....Thanks for the compliment though....stay tuned...

was there any imagery intended with "old faithful" of Yellowstone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread