Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

bridal party girls

• Thread starterPiLuLeAmouR
  • Start date

PiLuLeAmouR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2006
which of these girls would you all like to most see getting some BBC and why?

Attachments

• DSCF2021.JPG
    DSCF2021.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 4,154
I would love to see more pics of sexy bridesmaids and also bides getting fucked

Definately the bridesmaid on the right. She has that prim and proper look of a stuck up female that is just the type to be put in her place by a bbc. And when there she would really put out.

I'd like to see the Bride get BBC first because after all.....it's her day.

The bride and the blonde...cause they are both hot and love to see the contrast in her pussy

The cute girl on the far left...would love to see her get blacked

I'd say the bride as well. Would have been best getting it on the wedding night while hubby watches.

I'd bet the one on far left already gets bbc, she just has that look!

Who gets BBC -Bridal

I think they all need BBC

Well I think the blonde on the far right, classy needs a big ugly weight lifting thug type to do her. Break her in rough.

The second to the right, a little chubby needs 4 or 5 black men and a big big bed and lots of time. I bet she gets really creamy when she cums. Get the 5 of them to fuck her pussy till it gushes then move to make some butt butter in what i bet is a nice big ass.

The second from the left is going to need some serious domination - men and women - and get into the kinky - leather, huge dildos, blindfolds, bondage, nipple clamps and vaginal lip stretching. Might even have a dog handy.

The last one on the far left. You totally dress her down, make her look 13 (i am assuming she is over 18) with pig tales and a frilly summer dress or twirly skirt and thin tank top. She needs a Daddy or three.

traci

couple more pics for the disscusion love to hear more about what you think of each :)
from left to right
kelsey - kelly - maddy - megan

Attachments

• k.JPG
    k.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 614
  • kp.JPG
    kp.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 652
  • mm.JPG
    mm.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 593
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 461
I have a hunch this is exactly where they wanted their wedding pictures...

Mmmmm...I LOVE this thread! There need to be more like this with real bride and bridesmaid pics. While the idea of a bride getting fucked is hot, I think there is no doubt that Maddy is the prettiest and definitely deserves black dick the most. I'm gonna jerk to her right now..mmm..

Kelsey and Megan are my picks! Love those dark haired women. I am sure both of them would be great in bed.

Every one of them! But to be fair the one on the far left is beautiful! Would love to see her riding a big black cock. Yes.. the far right one also. Your right she definetly needs the beautiful body broke gang banger style!

Great thread.............. does anybody have pictures of brides actually having sex or even upskirts showing their white stockings????

redheadcutieintdot said:
What is your relation to the wedding? Husband, date, perv in the audience?

I think it'd be perv no matter who he was.

It's probably the wedding photographer they hired! lol! They must've stiffed him! (No pun intended).

Users who are viewing this thread