Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

bridal party girls

• Thread starterPiLuLeAmouR
  • Start date
The second from the left in the first picture. Ahh, the fairest skin!

My preference...

Always... the bride, so lovely in white.

new wife

nothing better than a new wife getting some black cock the first night. or gefor married. and long after

I think the bride should have the BBC while in her wedding dress. There is something so wonderful with the bride wearing virgin white and getting a BBC at the same time.

hey where did that photoshoped picture go
anyone do more of those?

Who don't you ask the girls to get smashed by a black guy... and take real pics for everyone!

new pics of bride

new pics of the bride :)
love feedback!!!

Attachments

• dc0988637.JPG
    dc0988637.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 832
  • dc0988636.JPG
    dc0988636.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 702
WHOEVER PICKED SEAFOAM GREEN FOR THE DRESSES DESERVES SPECIAL PUNISHMENT....

Otherwise, third from (our) left is a long haired hottie...

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Beautiful tits! She would be an incredible fuck.

I dunno... ask the black bull that did her on the wedding night!

I'll do them all....but one at a time, of course. :)

traci-tran said:
I think they all need BBC

Well I think the blonde on the far right, classy needs a big ugly weight lifting thug type to do her. Break her in rough.

The second to the right, a little chubby needs 4 or 5 black men and a big big bed and lots of time. I bet she gets really creamy when she cums. Get the 5 of them to fuck her pussy till it gushes then move to make some butt butter in what i bet is a nice big ass.

The second from the left is going to need some serious domination - men and women - and get into the kinky - leather, huge dildos, blindfolds, bondage, nipple clamps and vaginal lip stretching. Might even have a dog handy.

The last one on the far left. You totally dress her down, make her look 13 (i am assuming she is over 18) with pig tales and a frilly summer dress or twirly skirt and thin tank top. She needs a Daddy or three.

traci

This was hot! Thank you!

Sweet and innocent, but will look good with BBC

The Bride should take two bulls of her choice on her honeymoon, while the other three lovely girls just need long term, weekly loving from their own black lovers.

thanks to everyone who posted
any one of the girls you want to see more of?

Users who are viewing this thread