Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

bridal party girls

• Thread starterPiLuLeAmouR
  • Start date
phantasticdan said:
I have a hunch this is exactly where they wanted their wedding pictures...

LOL!

They all need to porked by some brothas, wouldnt surprise me if the groom/best man were black.

Peace.

The first and third girl from the right because they look like the type that one you force a big blk cock in them they would go wild comming all over the place!!

has to be the bride.she needs to start the marrage off on the right foot.a foot of bbc!

so whats the deal, any of these girls get bbc yet? bride have a black baby in her belly yet??

none of them

Im gonna find the brides mother!

the bride needs to start off w/a blk baby in her and the same w/the other girls too all of them having blk babies together

PiLuLeAmouR said:
which of these girls would you all like to most see getting some BBC and why?

All of them, every wht girl needs to experiance true sex

traci-tran said:
I think they all need BBC

Well I think the blonde on the far right, classy needs a big ugly weight lifting thug type to do her. Break her in rough.

The second to the right, a little chubby needs 4 or 5 black men and a big big bed and lots of time. I bet she gets really creamy when she cums. Get the 5 of them to fuck her pussy till it gushes then move to make some butt butter in what i bet is a nice big ass.

The second from the left is going to need some serious domination - men and women - and get into the kinky - leather, huge dildos, blindfolds, bondage, nipple clamps and vaginal lip stretching. Might even have a dog handy.

The last one on the far left. You totally dress her down, make her look 13 (i am assuming she is over 18) with pig tales and a frilly summer dress or twirly skirt and thin tank top. She needs a Daddy or three.

traci

cant imagine a better description :))))

Since this is...

...an solicited photo just thrown on here...theres a chance none of them can stand black men.

Very true, Chickory, but there's an equal chance that none of them can get enough of black men, either.

Users who are viewing this thread