• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Time

That is perfection , gorgeous calves, thigh's and hips highlighting the treasures that are in between . thank you
Thank you so much. Originally I didn't want my husband to post my pictures but now it really turns me on knowing so many people can see my tits, pussy, and ass.

I hope you don't mind that I have blown several loads dreaming about me inside you. :yumyum:

Latest Pictures

More pictures for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 258
Second Round

It was a great day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 266
It was a great day for us too!
Thanks for sharing pics of an incredibly hot, sexy woman!

Whish I was here, it seems she learns fast. I will be glad to see her on TV, feel free to MP if you want I could give you ideas of training ;)

Really WONDERFULL, AMAZING Lady , From those photos I can Imagine it when MY WIFE is having cocks with others and that SHE COMES AFTER THAT home and wants ME to FUCK HER, SHE always gives ME the sloppy seconds, and that is which I do like also a lot of.

hope you licked up all that hot cum, :)

I saved a couple of her pics, love to see more, her face splattered in cum. Her mouth with a full load of sperm, her pussy full of cock and then of cum. Her breasts - nipples dripping cum

Mouth Fucked

She returned from the gym and found a note to blindfold herself, plug her ears, and cuff her hands behind her back and wait to be let in the house. I didn't make her undress because it was cold outside.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 227
Last Session

Hope you like these.

1. It was her idea to stretch her pussy open for you.

2. She really loves it in her asshole.

3. The nipple clamps are really tight. She knows they don't come off until she swallows the last of my cum and licks me clean. It gives her motivaton to give really good head. I don't even have to tie her hands behind her back anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread