• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's First Time

Public

Public Pussy

Attachments

• 2014-12-31 14.19.57.jpg
    2014-12-31 14.19.57.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 666
  • 2014-12-31 14.21.37.jpg
    2014-12-31 14.21.37.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 603
She looks very kinky, you should defo get her a ball gag and a leash x

New Years Eve

1 5 a.jpg1 4 a.jpg1 3 a.jpg1 2 a.jpg

She Wanted you to see her edge before going out to party last night.

That's one fine pussy she's got keep these pics coming she's hot

Yesterday my wife and I were at a deserted campground for some fun and picture taking for posting here.

This campground is difficult to find and is always deserted due to the location and very poor road that has deep ruts that prevent most vehicles from making the trip.

I had her hands cuffed behind her back and was getting ready to blindfold and take her bustier off when low and behold and old couple drove in and parked.

She had high heels on and couldn't walk well in the sandy soil so I drug her back to my truck and made her lay down in the front seat and shut the door until the visitors drove by and parked.

I opened the back door and uncuffed her so she could put her sweater back on.

We left and went to another spot right off a main road next to a bay. There was a large driftwood type of tree that we used for pictures. She was scared that someone would park and walk down to the beach. Another aspect that excited her was the curve in the road. Cars driving but far away could see us but they were far enough away that they couldn't see she was naked and posing; this excited her. She saw the cars when we first arrived but I blindfolded her which added to her excitement.

I took a number of pictures but had to stop because of the cool breeze. I hope to post them soon. They're pictures of only her. I wanted some blowjob and pussy penitration pics but she was getting cold.

Can't wait to see

Public and Home

New pics for your enjoyment.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
Our Cruise

Flashing dock workers.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN " WIFE'S FIRST TIME " !? She is a slut and a hot wife...did you train her to fuck BBC !?

Newest Pictures

Here's my wife's newest pictures.

We're wondering if anyone has: saved her pics, jacked off to her pics, and/or reposted her pics. If anyone has reposted her pics please show the link so we can visit the site.

No Longer Her First Time

She's really beginning to enjoy posing for you. She's even endured a lot of nipple pain for your enjoyment. Here's last night pictures.

1 01 a.jpg 1 02 a.jpg 1 03 a.jpg 1 04 a.jpg 1 05 a.jpg

Additional

Here's some more pics for your enjoyment. What would you like to see next?

Attachments

• 1 06 a.jpg
    1 06 a.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 1 07 a.jpg
    1 07 a.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 1 08 a.jpg
    1 08 a.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 1 09 a.jpg
    1 09 a.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 1 10 a.jpg
    1 10 a.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 447
Love the boobs of HERS, Love the NIPPLES, Hard on of HERS, Love the CUNT of HERS, eally, I believe tasty and soft and good do work with Cuntmuscles? when there is somebodies cocks in.?

Beautiful, thank you.

Geglu said:
Love the boobs of HERS, Love the NIPPLES, Hard on of HERS, Love the CUNT of HERS, eally, I believe tasty and soft and good do work with Cuntmuscles? when there is somebodies cocks in.?

sbmoww said:
I saved a whole bunch of her pics and posted some of them on http://sbmoww.tumblr.com/post/109197453766/some-pics-of-a-hot-wife-i-found-on-slutwives-com

Very sexy lady you have there. Would love to have had the opportunity to take advantage of her when she was bound.

Thanks for your comments. Her nipples are always hard and she loves to clamp them. Her cunt is very tight and gets wet very fast.

Thanks for reposting her pics and providing the link.

Janderson32151 said:
Thanks for your comments. Her nipples are always hard and she loves to clamp them. Her cunt is very tight and gets wet very fast.

Personally I love a tight sloppy (filled with sperm) cunt.

zippless said:
Personally I love a tight sloppy (filled with sperm) cunt.

I'm very lucky because her cunt is very tight!

Users who are viewing this thread