Wife's First Time

Janderson32151

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2014
What would you do to her?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, hotasianslutwife, ihose and 2 others
IMG_0277.jpgthank you for bending your wife over and show her to us...I did jo looking at your wife.
Thank you

What would I do? I would write a story about how she turned the tables on her husband and used those ropes to tie her husband up and then she invited well hung black guys to come in and fuck her while pointing and laughing at her husband. No, not the black guys pointing and laughing at her husband, the wife would be doing the fucking pointing and laughing.

Reactions: toolman2c and GaryCaste
She is so hot!!! What would nt I do to her!!! I would do it all with her!!! Again an again an again!!

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
Pic's

Here's three more. You can see her on Watcher's Web, Nubienudes.com under FMEPLZ, and Kinktalk.

What would you like to see next? I'll try and take requests during our next session.

2014-12-18 09.20.15.jpg view_527609_659159_46-1.jpg view_527609_658950_23.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: moltenneeds, hotasianslutwife and Paulag
Janderson32151 said:
Here's three more. You can see her on Watcher's Web, Nubienudes.com under FMEPLZ, and Kinktalk.

What would you like to see next? I'll try and take requests during our next session.

I would do things to her for a long time

Love that big, puffy pussy and it shows from behind!
Seeing her nipples gives me the idea she needs torture; pinch and pull her nipples until she can't take anymore, and making her pussy swell by some hard fingering and/or insertions. Then chew on them both!

Janderson32151 said:
How about one with a big cock stuck in her. Preferably not yours.

Reactions: GaryCaste
Additional

1 1 b.jpg 1 2 b.jpg 1 3 b.jpg 1 4 b.jpg 1 5 b.jpg

Reactions: radaruk, hotasianslutwife and Robert39
She is soo hot!!!

Please don't post pictures with you fucking your wife...we need to see a bull or a black man having your trophy wife fucked :)

Reactions: GaryCaste
Post anything you want, as long as we get to see more of her!!!!!! She HOT as hell!!!!

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
Loopy69 said:
Post anything you want, as long as we get to see more of her!!!!!! She HOT as hell!!!!

Ya Baby. Thanks for additional pictures.

Reactions: radaruk, Hungforplay, hotasianslutwife and 1 other person
Thank you!!! Very hot!!

Love that rig in fourth pic!
Could use and abuse her pussy for hours while she's bound like that!

Reactions: Geglu
Gorgeous

Janderson32151 said:

Very sexy woman, appears to have a VERY well-fucked pussy...

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
Thanks..love to see some alligator clips on the end of those angry swollen nipples and watching her eyes bug from that stimulation!! Stunning wife

Nipple Pain

She asked that I hurt her nipples for your pleasure.

1 1 a.jpg 1 2 a.jpg 1 3 a.jpg 1 4 a.jpg 1 5 a.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, Robert39 and barbie1955
It would be nice for you to work my wifes nipples like that make Ann scream with pain/pleasure. She cumms hard when they get worked good! Thanks for the pics this am jerking in her thong!!