Wife Screwing Her Boss

• Thread startercuck4life
  • Start date
robandkate said:
There is something really hot about the wife sucking her boss's dick and letting him fuck her and cum in her, being the boss's slutty girlfriend. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate told her boss that I know they are having sex. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them fucking in our bed. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking my wife.
We had only been married a few months and money was very tight. When her boss suggested she could get a nice raise if she had sex with him we agreed it would be OK. Turned out he did her better than I did and she got several nice raises. But she was not interested in sex with me any more. I had to accept it because I had agreed to this.

Reactions: lyx2lic, jacques, toolman2c and 2 others
@robandkate

especially hot when it's on a weekly basis to claim his slutty subordinate's married pussy in her own home and bedroom

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
when your wife's boss takes her and gives her great orgasms you know your time is over. Especially when he is black and far better endowed than you are!

Reactions: toolman2c
sissyboidonny said:
when your wife's boss takes her and gives her great orgasms you know your time is over. Especially when he is black and far better endowed than you are!
Kate's boss is white but she does tell me that he has a big dick. She says he is both longer and thicker than me. I know that when I eat her after he leaves, her pussy is very open from him stretching her out. He cums a lot too.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and baddy145
robandkate said:
Kate's boss is white but she does tell me that he has a big dick. She says he is both longer and thicker than me. I know that when I eat her after he leaves, her pussy is very open from him stretching her out. He cums a lot too.
I get a special thrill from getting another mans cum when I eat my wife

Reactions: Custer Laststand and robandkate
robandkate said:
can we chat on test line? 6026282150

sissyboidonny said:
I get a special thrill from getting another mans cum when I eat my wife

Me too! That is one of the reasons I encourage my wife to have sex with other men.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145
robandkate said:
Me too! That is one of the reasons I encourage my wife to have sex with other men.
does she like black men

sissyboidonny said:
can we chat on test line? 6026282150

I don't use chat. I will email or I am happy to use the private message feature of this forum.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
robandkate said:
do you also enjoy men

sissyboidonny said:
do you also enjoy men

I do like to suck cock. I suck the cocks of some of our married friends who fuck my wife. I always eat her pussy after other guys fuck her, even if I have no idea who fucked her. During our marriage my wife has had sex with men I have never met. As much as I like eating a friends cum out of my wife in front of them, I get a different thrill eating them cum of men I have never met but who have fucked my wife.

Reactions: Brisbanecuckold, JasonBourne, toolman2c and 1 other person
robandkate said:
I do like to suck cock. I suck the cocks of some of our married friends who fuck my wife. I always eat her pussy after other guys fuck her, even if I have no idea who fucked her. During our marriage my wife has had sex with men I have never met. As much as I like eating a friends cum out of my wife in front of them, I get a different thrill eating them cum of men I have never met but who have fucked my wife.
Sad how many men have not experienced these fun things. Either by misguided morals fear, or don't give in to their desires. Those of us who have decided to do these things known how erotic and exciting they are. Bondage, interracial sex, oral, anal, bisex etc! Love my life!

Reactions: robandkate
such a hot thread.

i'd happily use both of you as a personal fluffer before pounding your wives to a creamy finish. then i'd lay back and watch you clean up the spunk residue lathered all over my cock and hear you slurp my hot cum from your slutty wives well-used pussy. we'll do it over and over...

Reactions: KevinPamalaO, toolman2c and robandkate
solo-mon said:
such a hot thread.

i'd happily use both of you as a personal fluffer before pounding your wives to a creamy finish. then i'd lay back and watch you clean up the spunk residue lathered all over my cock and hear you slurp my hot cum from your slutty wives well-used pussy. we'll do it over and over...
I would do as I'm told

robandkate said:
There is something really hot about the wife sucking her boss's dick and letting him fuck her and cum in her, being the boss's slutty girlfriend. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate told her boss that I know they are having sex. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them fucking in our bed. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking my wife.
This is champion cuckolding right here.

Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
My first wife began having sex with her boss when we first moved into the Los Angeles area in 1975. It consisted of her giving him a daily blow job for almost 4 years. That's about 1000 times he unloaded in her mouth. I found out about her affair after about 3 months, when she had a little breakdown and admitted to what they'd been up to. I told her I was OK with it, so she didn't stop until she changed jobs when we split up.

Yvonne002A.jpg The pic is of her just before we began to date, and about 6 months before she started her affair with her boss.

• Love
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, baddy145, toolman2c and 4 others
We think it is hot that the guy who owns the company where my wife works cannot get enough of her pussy. Technically speaking, he is taking a huge legal risk just to get to fuck my wife. He has an awful lot to lose if his wife ever finds out that he has been fucking my wife for years.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145 and toolman2c
robandkate said:
We think it is hot that the guy who owns the company where my wife works cannot get enough of her pussy. Technically speaking, he is taking a huge legal risk just to get to fuck my wife. He has an awful lot to lose if his wife ever finds out that he has been fucking my wife for years.
Have you considered the possibility that, unbeknownst to you and your wife, your wife's boss's wife is fully aware that he's fucking your wife, and she herself doesn't like sex (with him, and conceivably not with anyone), and thus she has a long-standing agreement with him that she's OK with him fucking another woman (e.g., your wife), or other women plural, because that relieves her of that unpleasant duty (to her way of thinking)....?

Reactions: JeffCA and toolman2c
Or the Boss's wife could be enjoying some of the employees herself. They may even plan to share your wife.

Reactions: Cuckforolderbull, toolman2c and baddy145
Thanks for posting your interesting story.

Matureplay said:
Love the boss/employee scenario. One of my wife's first affairs was with her boss's boss at the hospital. .......... This [fucking in his office] happened a few more times, but he decided they should meet away from work and would get a hotel room a couple times per week. He was married, so they could not go to his place. My wife said she loved being the "other woman."
Good for your wife.

Matureplay said:
It all ended when he was transferred to another hospital.
The wife of your wife's married affair partner (her boss's boss) may have become aware he was fucking another woman, and applied pressure that resulted in him transferring to another hospital (and ending his affair with your wife). I suggest this because a married woman usually knows what's going on in her own household. But, this... of course... is just speculation.

Last edited: