Wife Screwing Her Boss

• Thread startercuck4life
  • Start date

cuck4life

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2009
I would love to hear stories about the wife screwing her boss, particularly if they were non discrete and open to the others in the office.

• Love
Reactions: Dingos and toolman2c
My ex wife did. She fucked her old boss. He was white though. I was told about it by one of her coworkers.
This was when we were young. I was pissed but Imagining her with that old man made me get hard too.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, toolman2c, sc_david and 6 others
I love the boss/wife scenario. My first wife had sex with my boss for a couple of years and with her boss for a couple of years. My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years now. None of those situations were open because the bosses were all married.

Kate's boss does occasionally take her on 'business trips' so they can spend several days fucking in a hotel room.

Kate has mentioned to her boss that if any of their important clients might be interested, he could set them up for dinner with her and she would be happy to show them a good time. The thought of her boss pimping her out to his best customers turns her on.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, sc_david, KevinPamalaO and 16 others
My wife's job disappeared with the Covid shutdown and she ended up getting a job working for this guy she had already been flirting with for a few months.
They haven't hooked up yet but they made a date last night so will see what happens, I will definitely provide updates

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, AstaSilva, ckc and 8 others
Yup. My wife too. Fucked her married boss for nearly 3 years during out of town business trips. He was married and needed to be discreet. I found out about it after nearly 2 years It continued until she left the firm.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel, ckc and 3 others
There is something really hot about the wife letting her boss fuck her. My wife's boss can't get enough of her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, toolman2c, Gaezel and 7 others
Agreed. My wife said the appeal for her was “being secretly slutty” in a safe environment.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, babymaker8, toolman2c and 5 others
Twigs said:
Agreed. My wife said the appeal for her was “being secretly slutty” in a safe environment.
Great posts. Glad she had that chance and took it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel and DD4fun
But all those stories lack certain elements that I think are erotic. It's hotter I think if your wife fucks YOUR boss. Also, it's much better if you get to watch, and if your boss is forcing you or your wife into this, even better.

Read my story on this site called MY BOSS HAS MY INNOCENT LITTLE WIFE AND HER GIRLFRIEND. Or... HOW MY HUSBAND'S BOSS SEDUCED ME. I have many more on here. MY WIFE PINNED BENEATH MY BOSS'S MASSIVE BULK. THEIR WIVES ARE MINE TO ENJOY.

Last edited:
Reactions: lyx2lic, toolman2c, ckc and 3 others
Must be a thrill to know any time she's at work that he might be fucking her right then

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, PlannB, Gaezel and 1 other person
Thanks for the responses. My exwife had a long term affair with her boss while working at a large state office. She was not discrete at all and everyone knew what was happening. At his request she stopped wearing her bra and panties. She had cute little tits with bullets for nipples so everyone in the office was getting a show. She also told me her liked her to not wear panties so he could enter her almost anytime even if he could only get in a few strokes. They traveled for work often and always stayed in the same room. Her office had a softball team and I would go watch her games it turned me on that all these people knew I was a cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, GehoernterEhemann, Gaezel and 4 others
I love reading the dirty texts my wife exchanges with her boss. She comes home and shows them to me with a half-ashamed but half-excited smile and I tell her what a good girl she is

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel, bonemeal and 3 others
cuck4life said:
I would love to hear stories about the wife screwing her boss, particularly if they were non discrete and open to the others in the office.
My wife started a new job in a warehouse distribution center in order entry Her boss as well as most of the employees was black. She started at $12.50 an hour. On her 4th day her boss grabbed her, pushed her face down in his desk and fucked her hard. He told her she was a good piece of ass and he was raising her to $15 an hour. Exactly $100 a week raise! She felt like she had been paid $100 for her pussy. But she did not tell me about it and did not quit. He began fucking her every couple days and she never said a word to me. Soon she was making $18.50 an hour and I found that suspicious. I asked her what she was doing to get such big raises and she finally told me. She said she loved her job, he was giving her intense orgasms and the money was great! She made it clear she was not going to quit. I just had to accept it. She now fucks 2 black warehouse guys and a black client who visits and she gets nice bonuses. We no longer have sex as she told me she gets all she can handle at work and evenings after work.
Sometimes she does not come home. She told me I need to understand and accept my cuckold life. Her boss told her I should be locked in chastity to prevent me from masturbating, I expect that to happen soon. I won't be able to stop it. I am now very submissive to her. That has developed as she has become so much more dominant and I just accepted it. I know her boss is coaching her in how to make me her house keeper. I now do laundry, dishes, vacuuming etc. I know where this is headed and I guess I will just accept it.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, lyx2lic, cuckoldcouplehungary and 13 others
i imagine all of us have screwd our boss no problem for me

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, sc_david, toolman2c and 2 others
My wife has pretty regularly fucked bosses over the years. Usually for political advantage at the office. One of the affairs was with a partner that she traveled with on business regularly. They would travel the night before to hearings and such, so you know he was tapping that all the time. The affair became notorious around the office, too, despite their best efforts to hide it. (Someone always figures it out, even if you don't think anybody knows.)

• Love
Reactions: MarkandJacqui, toolman2c, SensualistDaddyDom and 5 others
Sorry, my story is the wet rag. All these stories are very hot and titillating but I just can’t do it (screw anyone at work). My job isn’t one of massive world importance but let’s just say the vast majority of you would simply prefer that I refrained from sex with my coworkers.

Many years ago at another job, I was wrongly accused of screwing a subordinate because we used to work out together at the gym when she was assigned to my shift. She was single and young, I was married at the time but my wife was out of town for months on end taking care of her family. Mayhem ensued; the girl I was accused of fucking felt horrible and so did I, people took sides and started hating each other, and the shop became a hell, where no one wanted to go to every day.

Finally, our boss’ boss dragged everyone into his office one by one to investigate. He then called a “come to Jesus” meeting and had everyone (all except the accuser); he told them what was said, what he found, and wanted all to air out their issues. He told everyone he believed it wasn’t true and that the accuser had done other things (true) that would soon hasten her departure from our organization. She was essentially mentally unstable but that didn’t stop her from taking what was innocuous to me and my subordinate, becoming jealous about it, and raising hell with false accusations. Indeed, she was gone soon after and our names were “cleared” but the stigma remained until we each left for other assignments elsewhere.

Lesson learned about hanging out with subordinates.

Ever since then I’m friendly and will hang out with subordinates and coworkers but always as a “vanilla” group function where all are invited. My office door stays open as much as possible when discussing anything with females and if not possible, my window shade is rolled way up so anyone can look in during the talk. I apologize if that sounds sexist to anyone but it’s just the way it is.

Sorry to be the downer guys but it just ain’t worth it in my world. Glad it is in lots of others’ worlds though, great fapping material!

• Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, AstaSilva, BorrowMyWife and 3 others
Hate to piggy back on Capt Ron, but my story is another Debbie Downer story.

When I was younger I was messing around with a coworker, actually three, but only one is relevant. She had a boyfriend which was perfect for me. However, one day he came in with three other guys and asked the woman who they were and she told me he is in a gang and a gang that I had heard of. I told her we are done cause I knew I could take the boyfriend but however three or four guys not so much. No pussy is worth dying for, sorry ladies.

She got pissed at me. She then told the manager that I sexually harrassed her. I was suspended from work and a full investigation was launched. That put the fear of god in me, cause there was nothing I could do to prove my innocence, it was he said she said. I was worried about how that would effect my next job what my parents would think all that junk.

Lucky for me, her cousin who also worked there told the manager that the woman made it up and she finally admitted to making it up after a few other coworkers came to my defense. However from there on out I have always acted in a professional manner to my detriment sometimes cause I know I missed out on a few coworkers or subordinates but I also have never ended up in a #Metoo situation as well.

I'm glad and love hearing the stories that work out in these professional settings but if you are a boss or employee just tread lightly at first and make sure everyone is 100% onboard. The fantasy is so hot but losing your job or business is not.

• Sad
Reactions: Gaezel, AstaSilva, bonemeal and 3 others
well, this is, certainly, interesting. more than one perspective is always interesting.

Reactions: toolman2c and Archie457
sissyboidonny said:
My wife started a new job in a warehouse distribution center in order entry. Her boss as well as most of the employees are black. She started at $12.50 an hour.
Lean pickin's.
sissyboidonny said:
On her 4th day her boss grabbed her, pushed her face down on his desk and fucked her hard.
He took a risk. (Maybe he inferred your wife's response would be positive.)
sissyboidonny said:
He told her she was a good piece of ass and he was raising her to $15 an hour. Exactly $100 a week raise!
Nice....
sissyboidonny said:
She felt like she had been paid $100 for her pussy. But she did not tell me about it and did not quit.
Sounds logical. Your wife could have thought of it as getting paid more for making a larger contribution to the company.
sissyboidonny said:
He began fucking her every couple days and she never said a word to me. Soon she was making $18.50 an hour and I found that suspicious. I asked her what she was doing to get such big raises and she finally told me.
Ah ha....
sissyboidonny said:
She said she loved her job, he was giving her intense orgasms and the money was great! She made it clear she was not going to quit. I just had to accept it.
Obviously you saw the logic in her reasoning. It's very important, of course, for your wife to find her job satisfying.
sissyboidonny said:
She now fucks 2 black warehouse guys and a black client who visits, and she gets nice bonuses.
So much the better.
sissyboidonny said:
We no longer have sex as she told me she gets all she can handle at work and evenings after work.
Getting cut off by your wife is among the risks of a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, which is what you have had since your wife first fucked her (more satisfying) boss.
sissyboidonny said:
Sometimes she does not come home. She told me I need to understand and accept my cuckold life.
Your wife is right, of course.
sissyboidonny said:
Her boss told her I should be locked in chastity to prevent me from masturbating, I expect that to happen soon.
Yes — if your wife doesn't like the idea of you beating your weenie behind her back (without her permission), and her boss doesn't like the idea of your sperm in her pussy (competing with his), you will almost certainly find yourself locked in a chastity cage in the near future.
sissyboidonny said:
I won't be able to stop it. I am now very submissive to her.
Good. That's entirely appropriate.
sissyboidonny said:
That has developed as she has become much more dominant, and I just accepted it.
Excellent. You have accepted your natural role, in your marriage and in the broader society, as your wife's submissive cuckold.
sissyboidonny said:
I know her boss is coaching her in how to make me her house keeper.
If your wife's boss is doing that, he is doing her a big favor.
sissyboidonny said:
I now do laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.
Your dominant wife (and her boss) have you on the right track. I encourage you to keep up your good housework.
sissyboidonny said:
I know where this is headed and I guess I will just accept it.
I... and others, no doubt... will look forward to further updates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cuckoldcouplehungary, Gaezel and BorrowMyWife
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel, leahswannabe and 5 others