Wife Screwing Her Boss

• Thread startercuck4life
  • Start date
Bishot said:
Wife finally hooked up with her boss last night and gave him a blowjob! Not the juiciest boss story, I know, but I think it's a great start to her hotwifing and I'm really really proud of her. Details in this thread if anyone is interested- https://www.slutwives.com/threads/wifes-first-date.117342/#post-1119340
Great news, once the ice has been broken you can expect him to receive more blowjobs and more. Keep us up to date.

Reactions: toolman2c and Bishot
cuck4life said:
Great news, once the ice has been broken you can expect him to receive more blowjobs and more. Keep us up to date.
I think so too, will post updates

Reactions: toolman2c and Gezel
Sissyboidonny,

How is it going, being the submissive cuckold of your dominant (white) bosswife who is fucking her black boss, and other black men at her place of employment, and denying you because she says she is getting more than enough sex from them during (and after) working hours?

Re. your comments:
sissyboidonny said:
..... [My wife] said she loved her job, [her boss] was giving her intense orgasms and the money was great! She made it clear she was not going to quit. I just had to accept it. She now fucks 2 black warehouse guys and a black client who visits and she gets nice bonuses. .......... Her boss told her I should be locked in chastity to prevent me from masturbating, I expect that to happen soon. I won't be able to stop it. .......... I am now very submissive to her. That has developed as she has become much more dominant. I know her boss is coaching her in how to make me her housekeeper. I now do laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.
You might find you will be able to improve your relationship with your sexy bosswife if you introduce her to:

Housewifing your husband
https://vocal.media/filthy/housewifing-your-husband

then proceed accordingly, as she guides you into your seemingly-natural role of formally becoming her submissive, perhaps chastity-belted, cuckold househusband i.e. housewife — a role you seem already to have accepted, in large part. If she guides you over the finish line, you may find your life improved by your complete acceptance of your new role vis-a-vis your bosswife.

—Custer

Last edited:
Notacuck said:
Yeah this is the reality for anyone who works in higher up places.
The thing is I’m only considered middle management by position but I’ve been in the organization for so long, people come & talk to me about anything vexing them, or if trying to piece together the history on some issue. Still, I’m held to that high standard of expectations.

Reactions: Notacuck
My wife fucked her boss or a subordinate pretty much her whole working life. My wife had a hysterectomy at age 29, no more periods, no more babies. So at one point in our lives, she was fucking her boss as much as me, her husband. Not a big deal as we both had fuck buddies and used them often. Her boss was a regional something or other, and my wife was a store manager. For 7yrs. he fucked my wife a lot. He had a camper van he drove and they fucked in that, motel rooms, even our house. Was a one man deal, he was pretty homophobic, so nothing but one on one with him. But that's okay too as I ate probably and literally a thousand loads of his cum from my wife's pussy! Enjoyed every one! His and our families spent a weekend on Clearwater beach. Spouses, kids and damn if he didn't fuck my wife three times that weekend anyway. And once when they were off fucking, I knew, my wife had told me they were sneaking off for a quickie. He didn't ever know that I knew all those years he had been fucking my wife. I fucked his wife over the Clearwater weekend, she was terribly afraid of him finding out. I knew she would never tell him. I knew almost every time he fucked my wife, although she would come home with a pleasant surprise occasionally.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: costadelsol, lyx2lic, toolman2c and 8 others
dbfldave said:
My wife fucked her boss or a subordinate pretty much her whole working life. My wife had a hysterectomy at age 29, no more periods, no more babies. So at one point in our lives, she was fucking her boss as much as me, her husband. Not a big deal as we both had fuck buddies and used them often. Her boss was a regional something or other, and my wife was a store manager. For 7yrs. he fucked my wife a lot. He had a camper van he drove and they fucked in that, motel rooms, even our house. Was a one man deal, he was pretty homophobic, so nothing but one on one with him. But that's okay too as I ate probably and literally a thousand loads of his cum from my wife's pussy! Enjoyed every one! His and our families spent a weekend on Clearwater beach. Spouses, kids and damn if he didn't fuck my wife three times that weekend anyway. And once when they were off fucking, I knew, my wife had told me they were sneaking off for a quickie. He didn't ever know that I knew all those years he had been fucking my wife. I fucked his wife over the Clearwater weekend, she was terribly afraid of him finding out. I knew she would never tell him. I knew almost every time he fucked my wife, although she would come home with a pleasant surprise occasionally.
awesome

dbfldave said:
My wife fucked her boss or a subordinate pretty much her whole working life. ..........
Excellent :cool:! My compliments to your sexy hotwife :D.

Reactions: Gaezel and lnohhnvm
cuck4life said:
I would love to hear stories about the wife screwing her boss, particularly if they were non discrete and open to the others in the office.
It's better when the boss screws his employee's wife. A lot more cuck value.

Reactions: KinkyLondoncpl, GehoernterEhemann and Gaezel
69eatmore77 said:
69eatmore77 said:
franklinbluth said:
Hate to piggy back on Capt Ron, but my story is another Debbie Downer story.

When I was younger I was messing around with a coworker, actually three, but only one is relevant. She had a boyfriend which was perfect for me. However, one day he came in with three other guys and asked the woman who they were and she told me he is in a gang and a gang that I had heard of. I told her we are done cause I knew I could take the boyfriend but however three or four guys not so much. No pussy is worth dying for, sorry ladies.

She got pissed at me. She then told the manager that I sexually harrassed her. I was suspended from work and a full investigation was launched. That put the fear of god in me, cause there was nothing I could do to prove my innocence, it was he said she said. I was worried about how that would effect my next job what my parents would think all that junk.

Lucky for me, her cousin who also worked there told the manager that the woman made it up and she finally admitted to making it up after a few other coworkers came to my defense. However from there on out I have always acted in a professional manner to my detriment sometimes cause I know I missed out on a few coworkers or subordinates but I also have never ended up in a #Metoo situation as well.

I'm glad and love hearing the stories that work out in these professional settings but if you are a boss or employee just tread lightly at first and make sure everyone is 100% onboard. The fantasy is so hot but losing your job or business is not.
It is ALWAYS best to not do anything in the office. Away always. At his home, your home, never at work.

Bishot said:
Wife finally hooked up with her boss last night and gave him a blowjob! Not the juiciest boss story, I know, but I think it's a great start to her hotwifing and I'm really really proud of her. Details in this thread if anyone is interested- https://www.slutwives.com/threads/wifes-first-date.117342/#post-1119340
Maybe I'm a bit strange, but if given the choice, I would rather not get a blow job at all, if I couldn't fuck her. A blow job is using the woman, she might enjoy it, just as likely she is not and doing it for you, or for some purpose like a promotion, and maybe even hating you for it.

Better to fuck her. That way, you are KNOWING HER BODY, intimately, and possessing her, and INVOLVED. She still might not want it, but it is more likely she will enjoy it rather than her just giving a BJ. The main thing is...you got her INVOLVED.

Reactions: Gaezel and 69eatmore77
EroticWriter said:
Maybe I'm a bit strange, but if given the choice, I would rather not get a blow job at all, if I couldn't fuck her. A blow job is using the woman, she might enjoy it, just as likely she is not and doing it for you, or for some purpose like a promotion, and maybe even hating you for it.

Better to fuck her. That way, you are KNOWING HER BODY, intimately, and possessing her, and INVOLVED. She still might not want it, but it is more likely she will enjoy it rather than her just giving a BJ. The main thing is...you got her INVOLVED.
my wife loves sucking & swallowing. even, now, at age 73, in failing health,she still loves it.

Reactions: Preid, toolman2c, Gaezel and 3 others
Bishot said:
I love reading the dirty texts my wife exchanges with her boss. She comes home and shows them to me with a half-ashamed but half-excited smile and I tell her what a good girl she is
Share them with us.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife gets done by her boss at least once a week at work ,he sends me pics so it pretty good

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, toolman2c, Gaezel and 6 others
My wife has admitted repeatedly that she wants her Program Manager at work badly. This guy can completely have his way with her and has no idea. The kicker is his wife works there too!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Focker, Gaezel and 2 others
Sums it up

4a60e462-811e-47b4-ba78-e9aa5c40bed5-1.jpg

• Love
myhotblondewife said:
My wife has admitted repeatedly that she wants her Program Manager at work badly. This guy can completely have his way with her and has no idea. The kicker is his wife works there too!
Hm.... having the wife of your wife's boss and desired lover working in the same office with both him and your wife is definitely a problem.

If your aspiring hotwife manages to work out a creative resolution of this apparent impasse and seduces him successfully, please let us know.

should make an interesting story.

Custer Laststand said:
Hm.... having the wife of your wife's boss and desired lover working in the same office with both him and your wife is definitely a problem.

If your aspiring hotwife manages to work out a creative resolution of this apparent impasse and seduces him successfully, please let us know.
I certainly will.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
I wish my gf would fuck her boss!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, robandkate and baddy145
AstaSilva said:
I wish my gf would fuck her boss!

There is something really hot about the wife sucking her boss's dick and letting him fuck her and cum in her, being the boss's slutty girlfriend. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate told her boss that I know they are having sex. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them fucking in our bed. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking my wife.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, toolman2c, JeffCA and 3 others