• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding rings

• Thread starterLynneMWF
  • Start date
Saraha said:
It can be pleasing when a bull sees rings on both husband and wife that he has annoited with his ejaculated sperm.

Absolutely true...having a bull cum on both my wife's ring...and my ring...the ultimate declaration of his power over our marriage, the ultimate declaration of her willingness to subordinate our marriage vows to lust and cock...

Reactions: cynful
JencucksDave said:
It's super hot. You can wash the cum off your wife's rings, but you can't erased that it happened. The moment before you explode all over it is also almost as exciting because those are the last few seconds the cuck hubby has left to STOP it from happening. Once the wife's rings are buried in hot cum, that's permanent in the cuck's mind whether he admits it or not. The bull has TRULY cucked him.

Exactly...you can never erase the visual, you can never go back to before...it's done...your wife has chosen lust, cock, and cum, over your vows...

i really like this forum, its very close to my fantasy, i wanted a perfect bull for this, to take and lead me with more kinky thoughts of him.
well i have to convince hubby, he doesnt have clue that i chat in here lol,
Dave you lucky one your wife supported you and you found sub couple...i'm jealous

Murphs said:
..... For five years she had those rings off more than on becoming his. She did what ever he wanted, whenever he wanted. he fucked her in public, and would take her as he needed. It was a hard five years; -)

Murphs ... your toleration level is obviously a lot bigger than mine would have been ... I would have zapped it in the nuts at first notice. Ten or so years ago my wife and I had a 3-some with a guy that my wife knew at work. It worked good the first couple times ... I even allowed (against my better desires) them to meet for "after work" drinks together a few times. However, he became attached to my wife and wanted her to do things that she & I agreed that she wouldn't do ... go on dates with him ... trips with him. He didn't want to fuck her at our home, he wanted to split us up. My wife tried to play it down and discourage his "attachment" to her, but he was pretty insistant for a while. I decided to speak with him, directly, and let him know what HIS purpose was ... he acted somewhat offended that my wife had confided in me of what he was doing. He acted pissed at my wife for weeks afterwards ... thing is, this guy was a middle manager in a department where my wife worked. He actually tried to intimidate her into doing as he wanted.

It's one thing to agree to your wife's outside sexual activities, its a total another thing for someone to try to come between you and your spouse ... in "agreed upon" cuckolding activity, everyone has a responsibility to this activity. For the bull lover, his ONLY job is to sexually please the wife ... nothing more. He should have no authority over you in what you and your wife have previously agreed upon; she should have put her "big girl panties" on and told him exactly that, and if he had an issue with that ... "cut bait" with him.

Really impressed to see the amount of interest in this topic. For us, I have been wearing a special ring my "friend" gave me on the left thumb. Its supposed to show the link between the wedding rings and his ring. Not sure, I do find it erotic to wear. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

LynneMWF said:
Really impressed to see the amount of interest in this topic. For us, I have been wearing a special ring my "friend" gave me on the left thumb. Its supposed to show the link between the wedding rings and his ring. Not sure, I do find it erotic to wear. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Somewhat related with the couple we were friends with in the lifestyle in the pic we posted in this thread. The four of us would have fun together quite often and even hosted parties together for a few years. His wife also had a few regular bulls, and one in particular was her "main" bull. After my little dvd and pics of me blasting her wedding ring with cum made the rounds with her bulls (her hubby showed them separately), two of them took it as a challenge to raise the bar, since they didn't want to be "outbulled" by an actual cuckold husband (which I am to my wife). On a few occasions they separately came on her wedding ring and took pics even though the idea had never even occurred to them before I did it. One guy was black and her main bull was white. Some of those pics came out great too. I always got a kick out of them not wanting a cuck like me to show them up, because all it did was cause my buddy to get cucked even WORSE by them which I thought was hilarious and loved to give him shit about lol.

Her main bull/boytoy ended up getting her a wedding ring and made her wear it and leave hers at home when she was playing with him or even spending time with him.

jennyrob said:
i really like this forum, its very close to my fantasy, i wanted a perfect bull for this, to take and lead me with more kinky thoughts of him.
well i have to convince hubby, he doesnt have clue that i chat in here lol,
Dave you lucky one your wife supported you and you found sub couple...i'm jealous

Jenny,

What do you think your hubby would say if you told him you have a serious kink for a black man to cum on your wedding ring?

Dave

a truly beautiful pic..ty

My wife just started dating a guy. She told me she wasn't oing to wear her rings when they were out together. I kind of prefer that she not wear it in the sense that it kinda says to me that when she is with him, she is his. But it is early so..

Offer to buy her a ring that her and her bull have picked out together. She can wear his ring and feel properly owned by him when her/him are on a date.

Reactions: cynful and Geglu
Wedding ring clearly seen

Found this pic on the net, good example of a HOT WIFE with her lover. You can see they are in a hotel room, she has her wedding ring on, she has her hair up in a clip out of her face, nice amount of jewelry on. Sucking his cock good it seems with mouth only, Im not a fan of her shoe choice, but ladies its always best to keep the heels on, unless the stud wants them off.

tumblr_momiu1dijL1rbupqeo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
It's a great example - especially with the hair already up. She is totally ready to get fucked. Beautiful.

Here is one the couple took a few weeks after I came on her ring.

Her black bull REALLY wanted to cum on her ring after he saw that I did to remark his territory. And she thought it was hot too (the whole putting hubby in his place for her bulls' amusement was always a turnon for her) so he and my buddy's wife made him watch and take pics as they showed him who was boss. At least three guys (that I know of) have blown their loads on her wedding rings. Something really hot about a cuck hubby stuck on camera duty, told to take pics of whatever happens, and what must have been going through his mind when the bull was getting ready to cum and his wife started taking the rings off so he could bury them in cum. Knowing it was all PLANNED behind his back and not only could he NOT raise ANY objections, but he had DAMN well better get a few good pics on his camera for her bull and their friends to enjoy later.

2108369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Geglu
LynneMWF said:
Found this pic on the net, good example of a HOT WIFE with her lover. You can see they are in a hotel room, she has her wedding ring on, she has her hair up in a clip out of her face, nice amount of jewelry on. Sucking his cock good it seems with mouth only, Im not a fan of her shoe choice, but ladies its always best to keep the heels on, unless the stud wants them off.

Actually, I disagree. I think the shoes she's wearing are hot! Love the toes *******... that way, maybe if I behave myself, she may let me kiss those succulent toes while she's sucking his cock or getting pounded by him!

JencucksDave said:
Here is one the couple took a few weeks after I came on her ring.

Her black bull REALLY wanted to cum on her ring after he saw that I did to remark his territory. And she thought it was hot too (the whole putting hubby in his place for her bulls' amusement was always a turnon for her) so he and my buddy's wife made him watch and take pics as they showed him who was boss. At least three guys (that I know of) have blown their loads on her wedding rings. Something really hot about a cuck hubby stuck on camera duty, told to take pics of whatever happens, and what must have been going through his mind when the bull was getting ready to cum and his wife started taking the rings off so he could bury them in cum. Knowing it was all PLANNED behind his back and not only could he NOT raise ANY objections, but he had DAMN well better get a few good pics on his camera for her bull and their friends to enjoy later.

Very hot picture! I think hubby should take the ring into his mouth and suck all of her lover's cum off of it before he cleans it and gives it back to her!

LOL, knowing her, she probably just put it back on and left the cum on it to torment her husband. When I did it, I made her husband get her a towel to wipe off her tits and ring with. I didn't go the whole make him clean it off with his mouth thing, I would have been petrified of the comeuppance I would have gotten the next time we were playing with my wife and I was tied up!

We have a clear glass bowl in the living room...when I date Ill put my rings in the bowl so hub can see them and think about what Im doing while he sits alone at home. I exchange them for a cheap set of rings I wear when dating.. I guess its odd to some..but hub loves the ritual....and knows Ill be back..:clap:

Reactions: cynful and Roger mwm
wifeownsme said:
Actually, I disagree. I think the shoes she's wearing are hot! Love the toes *******... that way, maybe if I behave myself, she may let me kiss those succulent toes while she's sucking his cock or getting pounded by him!

Curious if you disagree only about her shoes, or the picture on the whole?

Susan said:
We have a clear glass bowl in the living room...when I date Ill put my rings in the bowl so hub can see them and think about what Im doing while he sits alone at home. I exchange them for a cheap set of rings I wear when dating.. I guess its odd to some..but hub loves the ritual....and knows Ill be back..:clap:

I agree...the ritual is key. The subordinating of the marriage symbols to the wife's desires, needs, and lust. Beautiful the way you do that...