DetroitWhiteBULL said:
IMG954680 (1).jpg

THIS is sooo HOT!

Another example, my ring, his cock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,056
A married woman should always wear her wedding ring when she spends time with her lovers. If a condom is being used, the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy. Once the ring drowning has occurred, the husband becomes an official cuckold FOREVER. Ideally, a wife should take the condom home, cut the condom lengthwise with sissors to show the ring inside - then ask her hubby to lick the sperm off the ring and put it back on his wife's finger in a clean dry condition.

Reactions: Geglu
Saraha said:
.... the ring should be put inside the condom before it is put on the penis. When ejaculation occurs, the sperm will drown the wedding ring while it is deep inside her pussy ..... a wife should take the condom home, cut the condom lengthwise with sissors to show the ring inside - then ask her hubby to lick the sperm off the ring and put it back on his wife's finger in a clean dry condition.

Saraha ... you're thinking so naughty & mischeavously today ... I love those as well. Also like the idea of taking the wedding ring off and pushing it up inside a freshly semen filled pussy and having the hubby to go tongue fishing for it ... then hold & swirl it in his mouth to clean it and then put it back on her finger ... :lick:

cuck_weddingring&cum6.jpgcuck_WeddingRing-1.2.jpgcuck_WeddingRing&BBC1.jpgcuck_weddingRing&condom.jpg

Reactions: EBmit
Saraha,

"...the sperm will drown the wedding ring..." is very hot! While I believe true interracial cuckolding should always be BAREBACK, I have drowned a white wife's wedding ring inside a condom. Her hubby watched and even requested that I allow him to place his hand on the underside of my black cock at the moment of orgasm so he could feel me throbbing sperm into the condom and all over his wife's wedding ring resting at the very tip of the condom. It was quite a turn-on for all of us.

Dave (blk m)

ray38 said:
Saraha,

"...the sperm will drown the wedding ring..." is very hot! While I believe true interracial cuckolding should always be BAREBACK, I have drowned a white wife's wedding ring inside a condom. Her hubby watched and even requested that I allow him to place his hand on the underside of my black cock at the moment of orgasm so he could feel me throbbing sperm into the condom and all over his wife's wedding ring resting at the very tip of the condom. It was quite a turn-on for all of us.

What emotions were flowing through your mind when the ehite boi touched your black cock as you were orgasming? Did you get the urge to bitch-fuck his ass in the future?

It was wild letting that white cuck hold my black cock as I pumped my seed all over his wife's wedding ring trapped at the tip of the condom. I made him remove the cum-filled condom and pour the contents, including the "stained" wedding ring, on his white wife's tummy. That was the only time I used a condom with his wife. Every other encounter was bareback---as it should be!!

As a cuck, I felt it was more exciting if my wife got fucked with her wedding ring on her ring finger. It gives the feeling that she is fully occupied by the bull.

Wow! I totally agree! That must mean you're pretty HOT yourself!

I always wear my wedding and engagement rings when I'm on a date. My husband doesn't mind either way.

After I got engaged I did worry that the sight of my ring would make it harder for me to find one night stands in pubs and clubs. I suppose it must have put a few guys off but I've found that it's easier to pick up married men, especially since I got married. I had a bull for a while who insisted that I keep my left hand where he could see it because it turned him on so much to know he was fucking a married woman! One guy insisted on cumming over my rings and it was a real pain to clean my engagement ring afterwards. I'd rather it didn't happen again, but a big part of the enjoyment for me is trying never to say no to whatever they want.

Reactions: cynful, Geglu, Roger mwm and 1 other person
Hi Camylyn,

You discovered that your wedding and engagement rings attract men rather than push them away. As a black male, the sight of those sacred rings on a white woman is a very powerful turn-on. I also love to see the ring while fucking married white women because it is a constant reminder that I'm fucking a "taken" woman. You are correct to never say no to your lover, especially a black man. I would love to bury your rings in my cum.

Dave

Reactions: cynful
hello everyone. i'm new to this site and am really enjoying it so far. i'm so glad to see Women and Black Men speaking instead of just a bunch of us sissi white boys. i am currently not technically a cuck, but was cucked by both of my ex-wives. first wife cucked me with a cousin of hers 2 days before our wedding but as far as i know she never dated a Black Man. my second wife on the other hand, preferred Black Men, but really didn't discriminate. as long as she liked his cock she would fuck him. now as for this subject matter, first wife usually came home from dates with ring in her purse but second wife refused to take her off when i asked her to. she had many many lovers over the years and came home several times with cum on her rings, both from Black Men and white men. i enjoyed licking their cum from wherever it was deposited, ass, tits, pussy or ring.

Reactions: cynful, Geglu and cummmthirsty
I like that kinky thought of you cliping the wedding ring btw the tits, in the chain...
thats why its hot to have wedding ring to hang around, the dirty desires and kinky thoughts...like to hear more of you...

Reactions: cynful and Geglu
Dave you have the nastiest desire for a black man, to cum in the wedding ring and drown in it with wedding rings,
but i think thats the point what i like the nasty desire of submitting to dirty things...
kisses

jennyrob said:
Dave you have the nastiest desire for a black man, to cum in the wedding ring and drown in it with wedding rings,
but i think thats the point what i like the nasty desire of submitting to dirty things...
kisses

Hello Jenny,

Are you married? You like the desire of submitting to dirty things? What would it mean to your marriage to let a black man cum all over your sacred piece of marital jewelry?

Dave

yes i am married, to make you cum on the wedding ring is shame and guilty, i know, but its unbelievably hot feeling erotic for me, thinking of it makes me hot and wet...

jennyrob said:
yes i am married, to make you cum on the wedding ring is shame and guilty, i know, but its unbelievably hot feeling erotic for me, thinking of it makes me hot and wet...

I assume your hubby doesn't know about your dirty lil desire...or does he? I've had several white hubs present when I came on their wives rings. One thing I know is that everyone (me, the white wife and the white hub) gets off really hard to the experience.

OH my goodness no my hubby doesnt know about my desire,
but do you really mean that my hubby would get hard seeing your cumming on the ring, i dont think so,
if it goes it that way i would be so happy and glad feel the pleasure of your cum all over my rings.

Reactions: cynful and Geglu
jennyrob said:
OH my goodness no my hubby doesnt know about my desire,
but do you really mean that my hubby would get hard seeing your cumming on the ring, i dont think so,
if it goes it that way i would be so happy and glad feel the pleasure of your cum all over my rings.

Jenny, if your hubby is open to watching a black man fuck his wife, I'm sure he'll be in a jerk-off frenzy seeing me spill sperm on the sacred ring he placed on your finger on your wedding day.

Damn, we need to stay in touch!!

Dave

As mentioned by Camylyn earlier I have found it easier for a pickup. It also lets the man know I am not looking for any commitments. Just looking for a little fun